The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just in case more data is useful:

PC EU
    Claimed the day 1 rewards
    Already own Orsinium (crown store unlock, not ESO+ rental)

I logged into a character who was in Vvardenfell and didn't get the pop-up notification about the DLC. I saw in my guild's Message of the Day that it was bugged, tried going though the crown store menu and that told me it would be available in 15 hours and showed the final reward of the month was locked.

I used a wayshrine to go to Alinor (because that's where I was going anyway) and that didn't unlock it, so I went to the Gold Coast (just because it was the first DLC zone I spotted when the map opened), that didn't work either. At that point someone recommended the Deadlands. That character didn't have any wayshrines there unlocked so I ported to someone in my guild who was in the map. I'm not sure which shrine I ended up at but when I loaded in I got the login reward/advert spam notification and was able to claim it.

I checked afterwards and it had also restored the final reward of the month to being claimable instead of locked as if I'd missed it.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • AzuraFan
    AzuraFan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tincanman wrote: »
    Thanks. So far have about 20+ players saying that non-unlocked zone ports worked - appreciate the negative as it shows it's not as consistent as I surmised.

Unlocked zones didn't work for me on my second account that has very little unlocked. However, I don't have access to the Deadlands DLC on that account - maybe it would work if I could port to the Shambles. But I tried porting to zones I do have access to, which have only one wayshrine unlocked, and I couldn't get the reward to pop.

• ThanatosLex
    ThanatosLex
    ✭✭
    Playing on PC EU
    I have ESO+
    I have Orsinium
    Claimed day 1 rewards on March 1

The port to Fargrave is working. I logged in with a character in Deshaan the daily reward screen did not appear, I ported to Fargrave and the daily reward screen appeared I took Orsinium even though I already have it and everything is OK.
    3pdubzkrqeah.png
    Edited by ThanatosLex on March 2, 2024 5:08PM
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Playing on PSN NA
    I Have ESO+
    Do not own Orsinium
    Claimed day 1 rewards on March 1
    Cannot claim March 2 rewards
    Calendar shows I will now miss the last day of the rewards month

Nothing is working

None of my ALT accounts can claim the Day 2 rewards
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • oldbobdude
    oldbobdude
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    For those on PC NA, PS NA, and XB NA, if you come across this issue once day two reset happens, please make note of that in this thread as well. Appreciate everyone's assistance as we gather information and work this out.

PC NA
    Claimed day 1
    Not owned but ESO+
  • Amaleet
    Amaleet
    ✭✭
    I have two accounts and initially couldn't claim on either (both are PC NA). However after logging into various alts the Daily Reward screen popped up and I was able to claim Orsinium and the monthly rewards are correct now.

My brother tried this with no luck. I had him port to me on the alt that had just claimed it successfully and he got the pop up screen. So it appears that it might be certain instances are bugged and it's not zone specific. So for now if you know anyone online that can claim it, try porting to their location (instance).

He had tried porting to Shambles as well as relogging. The area I was able to claim it was Vivec City in Vvardenfell. So it seems likely to be instance related, not a specific zone itself.
    Edited by Amaleet on March 2, 2024 5:12PM
  • Jinxie_Jinxed
    Jinxie_Jinxed
    ✭✭
    So I tried Fargrave and it would not allow me to claim my Daily Reward, then I went to Coldharbour. It still would not let me claim my reward. Now it tells me I have 17h and Xm until I can claim it and locked me out of the last day reward. Are we going to get our rewards back dated to us?? cv8kitj6flu5.jpeg
  • EchoesofThunder
    EchoesofThunder
    ✭✭✭
    PC - Windows 10
    NA
    Yes to claimed day 1
    I don't own Orsinium
    ESO+ active since beta
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More data / further update:

PC NA:
    ported to Fargrave with a toon that had never been there, didn't get it. Entered the Shambles on foot, got it as I passed through the door. This same account got it from merely porting to Fargrave outskirts on EU. Account owned Orsinium via 4-pack purchase.
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    Porting to Fargrave Shambles finally worked for me on both PS4 Servers. (Didn't work this morning.)
  • Rugby_hook
    Rugby_hook
    ✭✭✭
    Ps5
    NA
    Yes claimed day 1
    Do not already own Orsinium and have eso+

Tried on two different characters traveling to fargrave and it has not fixed it

Edit to add: I traveled to Arkthzand Wayshrine in Blackreach under the Reach. That worked for both me and my partner.
    Edited by Rugby_hook on March 2, 2024 5:29PM
  • Oliviander
    Oliviander
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC-EU
    ESO+
    Orsinium already owned

porting to the shambles solved the issue

(How strange)
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Quick update: We are fairly certain we've pinpointed the issue and are just talking through potential solutions. Stand by for further updates...
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • VisitHammerfell
    VisitHammerfell
    ✭✭✭
    What are ae supposed to do on accounts without Plus?
    FOR THE COVENANT!
    PS NA 2200+ CP
    🦁 Colonel 1 (25)

PS EU 1300+ CP
    🦁 Tribune 2 (28)

PS NA Alt 500+ CP
    🦁 Captain 1 (19)

Bring back Crafty Lerisa (with same voice actress)
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PC/NA
    Claimed Day 1
    Already Own Orsinium
    ESO+

EDIT: Porting to Fargrave seems to have worked.
    Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on March 2, 2024 5:14PM
  • Ravinya
    Ravinya
    ✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    It worked for me on PC EU, but not on PC NA, both on the one account.

Try Tel Mora, Vvardenfell wayshrine, that one worked for me on NA. Didn't have any luck with Fargrave there either, even though that worked on EU before.
    Other zones I heard of were Rimmen, Elsweyr or Blackreach Caverns.

• Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Quick update: We are fairly certain we've pinpointed the issue and are just talking through potential solutions. Stand by for further updates...

Thanks for the heads up, appreciate you guys jumping in here on the weekend.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What are ae supposed to do on accounts without Plus?

Vvardenfell was applied to all accounts the other year. Some people have had success recycling instances there. Going in and out of the outlaw refuge was suggested earlier as a quick way to try to get a new instance.
  • KurganNazzir
    KurganNazzir
    ✭✭✭
    • What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC NA
    • If you claimed day one rewards? Claimed day 1 just fine.
    • Do you own Orsinium already? Yes
    • Any additional updates? I am not an ESO+ member at the moment. I tried traveling to various zones without luck. I went to Fargrave, but not Shambles (I don't recall seeing that wayshrine so I may not have unlocked it yet). I don't recall exact wayshrines, but I went to: Telvanni Peninsula (outside Kel'sahn home), Fargrave City District, Fargrave Outskirts, Orsinium, Coldharbour, Deadlands, Summerset, one of the Blackreach Caverns, Greenshare (via Fargrave portal), and that may be all the places I tried, I forget.

• notepad
    notepad
    ✭✭
    I'm also having this issue:

What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC, US

If you claimed day one rewards? Yes

Do you own Orsinium already? Yes

Any additional updates? I have all the expansions and several DLC already. /edit I am also an ESO+ subscriber.

The Orsinium daily reward says "17 hours" until it is available, and that number has not changed throughout the day.
    Edited by notepad on March 2, 2024 5:22PM
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU
    claimed reward day 1 yesterday.
    This morning indicated that it is 17h waiting time for reward day 2, now 10h.
    ESO+
    do not own Orsinium yet.

SOLVED BY FARGRAVE PORT
    Edited by AnduinTryggva on March 2, 2024 5:27PM
  • ArctosCethlenn
    ArctosCethlenn
    ✭✭✭
    PCNA
    claimed day 1 rewards
    eso+ but don't own orsinium separately from that
    edit: fixed on porting to vvardenfell
    Edited by ArctosCethlenn on March 2, 2024 5:27PM
  • nellonen
    nellonen
    PS EU

Had no issue claiming the login reward on both my accounts, was stood in Cyrodiil sub 50 campaign and it popped up w/o issue. One of my accounts has ESO+ and already owned Orsinium via Guilds and Glory, the other owns chapters but no DLC.
  • Grey_Kaye
    Grey_Kaye
    Soul Shriven
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    > PC, Steam and Twitch accounts linked, EU server, Not ESO+

If you claimed day one rewards?
    > Yes.
    > Day two Orsinium DLC showed as available in "<0.0 mins" for more than an hour or two (not sure exactly how long, was checking rewards occasionally while playing). Decided to try logging out and back in but had changed to wait 24 hours and last day reward already locked out.

Do you own Orsinium already?
    No, but have explored Orsinium in a free-play event.

Any additional updates?
    Murkmire
  • RandomKodiak
    RandomKodiak
    ✭✭✭✭
    As others have posted the Shambles does not work for all but they tried other DLC zones and it fixed itself
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU
    claimed reward day 1 yesterday.
    This morning indicated that it is 17h waiting time for reward day 2, now 10h.
    ESO+
    do not own Orsinium yet.

Ported to Fargrave, welcome screen and claiming of day 2 reward now possible. Waiting time for day 3 login reward 10h. All fine now.
  • Stefirex
    Stefirex
    ✭✭✭
    Oznog666 wrote: »
    PC EU
    2 accounts
    Day one reward claimed on both
    No Eso+ but Orsinium on both accounts

Additionoal info: no auto pop up as usual regarding the daily reward after login, if I open the reward window it says "Orsinium available in 19h 44minutes - last reward locked. Looks like i slept too long and its sunday already :-)

Travelling to Fargrave is working, as soon as you are there you can claim the reward.

3 Accounts. 2 Servers. NA traveling to Sugarbowl Suite worked, EU had to travel to Fargrave.
  • zharkovian
    zharkovian
    ✭✭✭
    I am sure mine is the same issue as everyone else.

I already own Orsinium from the Guilds and Glory DLC pack on both accounts, both PC NA

Account 1
    Day 1 reward worked fine yesterday.
    Day 2 reward just says 17 hours atm
    Last day reward of 3000 telvar is locked out
    Ported to Fargrave, did nothing to fix it besides wasting time [*]

Account 2
    Same

Is it a wise daily reward to gift a DLC that probably most already have?

[*] subsequent port to the shambles fixed account 2, will be trying on account 1
    [*] Yes, account 1 also "fixed" by travelling to the shambles
    Edited by zharkovian on March 2, 2024 5:54PM
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU
    Same issues. Owned Orsinium, couldn't claim daily reward.
    Port to Fargrave, up pops the daily reward UI. This is a wicked bug.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin I am sorry that you guys have to work through that bug on a Saturday evening and I appreciate that you do. 👍
    read, think and write.In that order.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went to Coldharbor on my nonESO+ account and didn't get Orsinium. Logged out, then back in, still in Coldharbor and Orsinium unlocked. No DLCs required.