The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    What are ae supposed to do on accounts without Plus?

Vvardenfell was applied to all accounts the other year. Some people have had success recycling instances there. Going in and out of the outlaw refuge was suggested earlier as a quick way to try to get a new instance.

But not working for everyone :(
    Really sorry for my english
    Options
  • IrisDupree
    IrisDupree
    ✭✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? I did claim day one
    Do you own Orsinium already? Honestly not sure, I have had eso + since returning to game 6 years ago.
    Any additional updates?
    I logged into one character and it showed unable to claim for 16 hours and the final month reward locked. I swapped characters and ported to the shambles wayshrine in fargrave and it immediately gave me the daily reward popup and granted the DLC and unlocked the final month reward.
    Options
  • Lorajet
    Lorajet
    ✭✭✭
    PS5 NA
    Claimed Day one rewards on March 1
    Do not own Orsinium
    Do no town ESO +
    No additional updates

Cannot port to Fargrave or any DLC because I do not own any of the DLC to try to correct the issue.

Please help.
    Options
  • ESOub17_ESO17
    ESOub17_ESO17
    ✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    If you claimed day one rewards?
    Do you own Orsinium already?
    Any additional updates?

NA PC megaserver
    Yes, day one rewards claimed
    I access Orsinium via ESO+

Like others, Day 2 reward cannot be claimed (from the time left, until the next daily reset) and the last reward of the month is marked as inaccessible.
    Options
  • Carylas
    Carylas
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA
    • Claimed the first daily login reward for the month yesterday.
    • Already bought Orsinium DLC through Crown Store years ago.
    • Upon logging to the game today, it didn't prompt to claim my daily reward, showed I still have ~20 hours to claim Orsinium DLC daily reward, and the last reward for the month was appearing greyed-out.
    • Ported to the Shambles Wayshrine in Fargrave and game prompted me to claim my daily login reward, Orsinium DLC.
    • Claimed the reward without an issue and the last daily reward of this month which was greyed-out before appears normal again.
    Options
  • paugney
    paugney
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox NA - No ESO+
    Claimed Day 1
    Don't own Orsinium
    Don’t own Deadlands
    Options
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    zharkovian wrote: »

Is it a wise daily reward to gift a DLC that probably most already have?

weird assumption
    Options
  • modelbman_ESO
    modelbman_ESO
    ✭✭
    I have a PC on the us server
    Yes I claimed day 1
    I do not have Orsinium
    Last day is locked when I logged on
    Options
  • Lorajet
    Lorajet
    ✭✭✭
    Workaround for people without ESO+ because I can't port to the Shambles.
    Options
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    davidtk wrote: »

Vvardenfell was applied to all accounts the other year. Some people have had success recycling instances there. Going in and out of the outlaw refuge was suggested earlier as a quick way to try to get a new instance.

There are multiple instances of Vvardenfell. Not all of them are good ones. Some people have needed 6+ trips in and out of an outlaw refuge to get it to work.

For other free options try the outlaw refuge in Davon’s Watch and Betnikh.
    Options
  • TheBadFinn
    TheBadFinn
    Soul Shriven
    If you dont have access to ESO+ and porting around doesn't work, try queueing for a Cyrodiil campaign. My kids have accounts on Xbox NA and that allowed them to claim the reward.
    Options
  • kiheikat
    kiheikat
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox NA
    Own eso+
    Did not own orsinium
    Started playing during Elsweyr
    Travel to Fargrave fixed it

Specific actions taken:
    Logged into first character created and checked Daily rewards and saw timer out of sync by one day

hg8ax0lq6gej.jpg

Was in Shalidors Shrouded Realm
    Walked out of house into Western Skyrim
    Fast traveled to outside of Sleek Creek House
    Wayshrined to Shambles
    Splash screen to collect Orsinium popped up
    Options
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox/NA

Yes

Yes

Any additional updates?
    From ESO, no.
    Options
  • CamrynDarkstone
    PC NA. ESO+. Claimed Day 1 reward. I own Orsinium already.

I have tried the fixes suggested here, including Fargrave/Shambles, Arkthzand Cavern, Vivec City Outlaws Refuge; multiple times each, and on different characters, some that have the destinations unlocked and some that do not.

Still no joy. Last day of the month is still locked.
    Options
  • Zerebrat
    Zerebrat
    ✭✭
    PC/EU

Yes

Yes
    Options
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭

There are multiple instances of Vvardenfell. Not all of them are good ones. Some people have needed 6+ trips in and out of an outlaw refuge to get it to work.

She trying everything what can do without DLC's still nothing.
    Options
  • Lorajet
    Lorajet
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing is working. Going to Cyrodiil, Vvardenfell, Outlaw refuges. Really depressing.
    Options
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    jellicles wrote: »
    Xbox/NA

Yes

Yes

Any additional updates?
    From ESO, no.

Okay, so I should also add that I do subscribe to ESO+, although I had also purchased Orsinium some time ago.

I resolved the issue by using a Wayshrine to move from Rawl'kha to Fargrave. This was my first visit to this area. As soon as I materialized there I was notified that I had received the Orsinium achievement. Checking the Daily Rewards UI the Orsinium reward was no longer trapped behind a timer and the 31 March 2024 reward was unlocked (i.e., available should I make it that far in the rewards calendar).

So it appears I am back up to date. This was not a pleasant experience.
    Options
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

She trying everything what can do without DLC's still nothing.

I’m sorry. I hope she manages to find a good instance or that ZOS is able to come through with the solution Gina mentioned sooner rather than later.
    Options
  • zharkovian
    zharkovian
    ✭✭✭
    I ported about a bit, basically did nothing but then it worked on 3 accounts by porting to shambles
    Options
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lorajet wrote: »
    Nothing is working. Going to Cyrodiil, Vvardenfell, Outlaw refuges. Really depressing.

Exactly, cousin is upset because she wasting time to try every possible thing what worked for somebody but it is only chance that it worked for someone.
    It's nice that someone at ZoS comes up with a new feature in the game, but absolutely no one thinks about the consequences anymore and this is what happens. See pelinal scroll and star made knight achievement.
    Options
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭

PC / NA / ESO +
    Claimed day 1 rewards on 3/1
    Do not own Orsinium
    Logged in on my Main (been playing since late 2016), daily reward did not trigger.

Solved
    Read a thread on Reddit on how to fix this. Logged in as new toon who has not been most players in Tamriel. Used the Beam Me Up add-on to get to the main Wayshrine in Blackreach: Arkthzand Cavern. This triggered the Orsinium reward as soon as I was fully in game at the Wayshrine. There was a large group of people there doing what appeared the very same thing.
    Options
  • paugney
    paugney
    Soul Shriven
    paugney wrote: »
    Xbox NA - No ESO+
    Claimed Day 1
    Don't own Orsinium
    Don’t own Deadlands

I just ported to the Hollow City Wayshrine in Coldharbour and the sign-in screen popped for me.
    I was able to collect the Day 2 reward.
    Options
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravinya wrote: »
    Tandor wrote: »
    It worked for me on PC EU, but not on PC NA, both on the one account.

Try Tel Mora, Vvardenfell wayshrine, that one worked for me on NA. Didn't have any luck with Fargrave there either, even though that worked on EU before.
    Other zones I heard of were Rimmen, Elsweyr or Blackreach Caverns.

Thanks. I'd already tried Tel Mora (and a few others) unsuccessfully, but I've just tried Rimmen and that worked. Thanks again.
    Options
  • CésarEHA
    CésarEHA
    Soul Shriven
    PC NA
    Claimed day one rewards on March 1
    Orsinium already owned
    ESO+ inactive
    Options
  • Silverfaerie
    Silverfaerie
    ✭✭✭
    on EU, just porting anywhere in deadlands - worked for me. on US, only going to Shambles zone did (I bounced all over the place, trying multiple zones and wayshrines that people mentioned, but nothing worked until I tried Shambles) - on one of the accounts, I used the character that didn't have that wayshrine unlocked, so I just rode through fargrave until I could zone into shambles, and that unlocked the daily reward. just going into the zone.

I'm on PC and one account is gold edition original release, the other is steam, standard edition. both had Wrothgar unlocked on US, and steam account didn't have wrothgar on EU.
    Options
  • Logos
    Logos
    ✭✭
    PC NA
    Yes
    No, but I have ESO+
    Any additional updates?
    No
    Options
  • KnightDraco
    KnightDraco
    ✭✭✭
    Lorajet wrote: »

Same. I’m happy for people who managed to resolve this by jumping around in and beyond Tamriel. However it does not work for me. I’ve been hopping around via wayshrines, tp-ing to guild mates, crossing borders back and forth, going in and out outlaws refuges etc. you name it, I’ve done these on multiple alts for the better part of the day, nothing works :/

Fingers crossed for a fix by ZOS
    Options
  • Bluepetunia
    Bluepetunia
    ✭✭✭
    PC-NA

Yes

Yes, on my ESO+ Account

Any additional updates?
    I have 4 other NON eso+ accounts, the two I checked can not claim Orsinium DLC reward. I was however able to claim Day 1 on the two I checked. None of my NONeso+ accounts have any DLC attached to them.
    Options
  • Lorajet
    Lorajet
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS, I've ported all over the place with no luck. How about opening Fargrave for one day for us lowly non-ESO+ people to get the daily rewards back on track?
    Options