The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• AnnieK
    AnnieK
    ✭✭
    Same issue PS5 EU. Checking on US server...
  • I_CraftwithPntButter
    If the orsinium reward has to check if player X meets certains requirements or conditions to get the reward, and the daily log in is not designed for such a check list of availability .

Perhaps future rewards of this kind should be handled through the crown store ?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Aurielle wrote: »
    What a bizarre bug.

THIS.gif
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 accounts PC EU:
    picked up 3/1/24 reward on all
    all ESO+, do not own Orsinium
    wayshrine to Clockwork Crossroads on each, reward popped and claimed

3 accounts PC NA:
    picked up 3/1/24 reward on all
    all ESO+, do not own Orsinium
    on each - wayshrine to Clockwork Crossroads, no pop; wayshrine to Fargrave, no pop; wayshrine to Arkthzand, reward popped and claimed

The last day of the month now shows as claimable as it did not to begin with this morning.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • AnnieK
    AnnieK
    ✭✭
    Same issue on NA PS5. Ugh - what's the point of bothering with this game?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, we are currently working on getting some solid repro for a fix. Could we ask anyone still running into this issue to try porting to the Shambles wayshrine in Fargrave, let us know if it worked and what platform/server you are on? Thank you!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Erissime
    Erissime
    ✭✭✭
    Pc Eu, I claimed day 1 already, I do not own Orsinium, I am an eso + member, day 2 reward is being locked upon login ( I "woke up" in Eastmarch) and the last day reward greyed out. I can also confirm that travelling to Fargrave solves the issue. .

Thank you.

• TheElderGamer
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? Yes
    Do you own Orsinium already? Yes
    Any additional updates? My account I was able to travel to Arkthzand Caverns and claim the reward.
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, we are currently working on getting some solid repro for a fix. Could we ask anyone still running into this issue to try porting to the Shambles wayshrine in Fargrave, let us know if it worked and what platform/server you are on? Thank you!

For those of us who don't have Deadlands? :)

I wouldn't mind 1 hour access to it to resolve the bug.
  • Ekzorka
    Ekzorka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the orsinium reward has to check if player X meets certains requirements or conditions to get the reward, and the daily log in is not designed for such a check list of availability .

Perhaps future rewards of this kind should be handled through the crown store ?
    I don't remember a similar issue in 2018 when Murkmire dlc was a part of November daily rewards.
  • kate.georgeb16_ESO
    kate.georgeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Porting to The Shambles DID NOT WORK for me. Nor did any of the other suggestions. I still have this problem. PC, EU server.
  • TheElderGamer
    This is for my son's account: @count_castellanos (Doesn't have a forum account)
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? Yes
    Do you own Orsinium already? No
    Any additional updates? Tried traveling to Summerset DLC (only DLC owned) no luck and houses in other zones will not trigger daily reward.

gvmhwph6cfe8.jpg
  • Deritha_DA
    Deritha_DA
    Soul Shriven
    NA server, travelling to shambles fargrave worked for me! Annoucement window pops up right away
  • Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would, if I could. But as my small account does not own Fargrave, I cannot travel there...
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This worked for my PC-NA (Steam) acct that already owns Orsinium, no ESO+

Other accts don't own Fargrave
  • vulonsil
    vulonsil
    ✭✭
    PC EU: Fargrave seems to work for most, some said it didn't, but Clockwork or other DLC worked. My friend said nothing worked for him on NA side, on EU Fargrave worked for him. I haven't tried on NA; but on EU Fargrave worked.

Some who don't have Fargrave apparently haven't gotten it through other DLC areas.
  • Edenprime
    Edenprime
    ✭✭✭✭

Ported to Shambles on PC EU and was able to claim the Orsinium DLC. The last reward of the month is no longer locked either.
    Guildmaster of the largest Finnish community for ESO (dragonborninc.fi), ESO-Hub contributor, co-leader of PC/EU's largest trading network, Occasional coordinator of Bethesda Nordic community events and a raider. Twitter Twitch | Youtube
  • Veryamedliel
    Veryamedliel
    ✭✭✭

For a reason I can't fully comprehend, that both works and fixes the 'server clock' issue. At least for on EU.
    2aqxstrqq84l.jpg

On NA, where I don't have orsinium outside of eso+, it doesn't seem to fix the clock problem. As I missed the daily reward there yesterday, I'm unable to claim orsinium of course.
    gp66ujz8osfn.jpg
    Edited by Veryamedliel on March 2, 2024 3:27PM
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Multiple accounts have this issue:

on EU:
    Porting to Fargrave allowed it to be collected on the account that already owned Orsinium via the four pack, @sirprizedoften.

Now amount of porting has allowed the account without eso+ or any DLC to claim it. This account (@sirplusminion) does not have access to the Shambles.

Attempted to preview the Fargrave house with the account that owns nothing, but couldn't.
  • lafargo
    lafargo
    Soul Shriven

Worked for me. PC NA
  • Kittipride
    Kittipride
    Soul Shriven

Porting to the SHambles worked for me on PC NA servers
  • CheeseTuber
    CheeseTuber
    ✭✭

What about those of us who don't own any of the DLC? Mainly asking for the accounts created using Epic freebie that don't own the Deadlands DLC or any other for that matter.
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭

So dev will investigate what is different there? What about accounts what don't have access to any DLC? Everyone presume that everybody can go to Fargrave...
    Edited by davidtk on March 2, 2024 3:10PM
    Really sorry for my english
  • SilkInTheStrings
    SilkInTheStrings
    Soul Shriven
    PC/NA - No ESO+
    Claimed Day 1
    Don't Own Orsinium
    EDIT: I tried the Vvardenfell thing with no luck. But when I finished my random normal dungeon, and popped back out in Vvardenfell, it came up and I was able to claim it
    Edited by SilkInTheStrings on March 2, 2024 4:04PM
    Daylight Dancer - Redguard Templar
  • Rageypoo
    Rageypoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unable to port to fargrave unless I have ESO+ or already own deadlands DLC.

f7q009j5xp77.png
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Porting to Shambles worked for me on PC EU but not on PC NA, though Blackreach Arkthzand caverns worked there instead
  • Vinterskald
    Vinterskald
    ✭✭✭
    Two accounts I checked on. Initially, I couldn't claim it on either account, neither server. I had claimed the first day's reward on both accounts, both servers.

The first: doesn't have Orsinium unlocked, but has ESO Plus. Loading into the game on both servers in Northern Elsweyr, I wasn't able to claim it. On PC/EU, porting to Fargrave enabled the option. On PC/NA, I tried a few other places. Walking out of my house at the Gold Coast didn't work, neither did porting to Galen or the Reach. But Blackreach's Arkthzand Caverns worked. :sweat_smile:

The second: doesn't have Orsinium unlocked, and doesn't have ESO Plus. Loading into the game on both servers in Auridon didn't enable me to claim it. Now, since I don't have a whole lot of DLC access on that account, getting it was a little trickier. I tried Betnikh, which didn't work. On PC/NA, porting to Vvardenfell and then walking into the Outlaw's Refuge and out again did the trick. On PC/EU, I tried that a good 20 times, porting to base game zones in between, and it just wouldn't work, so I just gave up without the DLC.
    Barra agea ry sou karan.
  • Corporea
    Corporea
    Soul Shriven
    Tried deadlands and fargrave. the annoucement appeared in shambles, but I still cannot claim it.

XBOX series X
    NA
    eso +
    own orsinium alreaady.

I also have a second account not eso +, does not own orsinium and still cannot claim reward.

Good luck team! Thanks for working on the weekend.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    davidtk wrote: »

So dev will investigate what is different there? What about accounts what don't have access to any DLC? Everyone presume that everybody can go to Fargrave...

Yeah, this isn't going to be "the" fix, we are just investigating why porting to this specific wayshrine is working for some players and are looking for confirmation if it works for everyone, or just some people.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • joergino
    joergino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On my main account, it doesn't matter which DLC region I port to, nothing works. Maybe it's because I bought them all and also have ESO+? By now three accounts could get the daily reward, three others couldn't.

My main account has access to The Shambles, but porting there didn't solve the issue.
    Edited by joergino on March 2, 2024 3:17PM