The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Official Discussion Thread for "Buoyant Armiger Crown Crates"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
t0yodaakiea5.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Defend the Warrior Poet with Items from the New Buoyant Armiger Crown Crates"

"Stand sentinel over the Tribunal Temple and Lord Vivec with the items and collectibles found within the new Buoyant Armiger Crown Crates."

Here's a full list of all the rewards contained in the Buoyant Armiger Crown Crates:

Radiant Apex Rewards:
  • Spellscar Quasigriff
  • Harrowstorm Destrier
  • Necrom Armiger Senche

Apex Rewards:
  • Necrom Evening Attire
  • Buoyant Armiger Dwarven Spider
  • Buoyant Armiger Ornaug
  • Buoyant Armiger Bear
  • Buoyant Armiger Kagouti
  • Buoyant Armiger Ram
  • Harrowing Reaper

Legendary Rewards:
  • Necrom Armiger Body Markings
  • Bound Pickaxe Strike
  • Ashlander's Fungal Beat
  • Redoran Sconce, Beetle
  • Spellscar Bridge
  • Hunter's Carved Bone
  • Crown Crafting Motif 105: Crimson Oath Style
  • Crown Crafting Motif 30: Morag Tong Style
  • Elden Root Elk
  • Goldscale Guar
  • Oleander Senche-Serval
  • Necrom Armiger Battle Axe
  • Necrom Armiger Bow
  • Necrom Armiger Shield
  • Necrom Armiger Staff
  • Necrom Armiger Sword
  • Preening Peacock

Epic Rewards:
  • Chimer Half-Mask
  • Mycoturge Fascinator
  • Necrom Prelate Robes
  • Orc Wise Woman's Vestment
  • Armiger Axing
  • Cliff Racer Catastrophe
  • Play Netch Bagpipes
  • Necrom Armiger Face Markings
  • Harrowstorm Mists
  • Necrom Podium, Buoyant Armiger
  • Coiled Bob
  • Color Streaked River Braid
  • Auroran Commander Helm
  • Necrom Attire Hood
  • Ancestral Haj Mota
  • Chaotic Creatia Cub
  • Discord Dremnaken Runt
  • Peninsula Hermit Crab
  • Harvestleaf Lacquer

Superior Rewards:
  • Dreamstrider Body Art
  • Elder Dragon Body Marks
  • Mycoturge Body Markings
  • Grazelands Gentlemer Farmer
  • Classic Ordinator Armor
  • Dreamstrider Face Art
  • Elder Dragon Face Marks
  • Mycoturge Face Markings
  • Necrom Armiger Arm Cops
  • Necrom Armiger Boots
  • Necrom Armiger Bracers
  • Necrom Armiger Guards
  • Necrom Armiger Helmet
  • Necrom Armiger Jack
  • Ashen Cliff Strider
  • Ashsorrow Vvardvark
  • Clockwork Nix-Hound
  • Ebontusk Pocket Mammoth
  • Fungal Ash Hopper
  • Snowbarrow Boar
  • Senchal Striped Cat
  • Wolf-Lizard Pup
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on December 4, 2023 7:07PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • N7Alistair
    N7Alistair
    Soul Shriven
    Some nice stuff coming :) was looking forward to the Pact Mother Elite ensemble, but here's hoping it's in the crown store next month
  • jsjem
    jsjem
    ✭✭✭
    glad to see the Redoran Sconce, Beetle not in apex rewards.
  • Inari Telvanni
    Inari Telvanni
    ✭✭✭
    Kind of disappointing to see another Apex costume but whatever.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not particularly liking this precedent of adding a collectible with 25 crate bundles

i dont like the crates, but i do like some of those collectibles (i dont use skins a ton but this spellscar one actually looks neat)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah see i like the skin but i dont like it enough to spend that kind of money and being locked behind purchasing crates especially with gifting gone its a solid no go.
  • Quethrosar
    Quethrosar
    ✭✭✭✭
    how about you let me just pay cash for the spell griffon ?
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necrom Armiger Body Markings look nice but 100 gems are waaay too much for a body markings
    223ffeb70686bdcc71b0062150d7cb42.jpg
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind of disappointing to see another Apex costume but whatever.

Yeah I really like this costume, but 400 gems? I guess they're thinking people have too many gems piled up and need to clear them out to sell more crates...
    I was hoping the drama with the crate gifting would lead to a trend towards more realistic pricing for crates and crate items. I usually buy some crates, but I feel myself hesitating to do so the past few runs.
  • WySoSirius
    WySoSirius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another crown crate that I am going to miss due to no gifting, I wonder how little sales they are down these days with the block on that
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are some nice items in Legendary and lower tier!

I love sharp and detailed texture on the skin with 25 crates bundle, but I feel that it would be much better with elemental special effects (similar to which the pet from 5 crate bundle has). Even some fiery/glowing eyes would improve it. It just seems unfinished :'(
    I've previewed the skin on all my characters, but I can't make up any interesting look with it in my imagination. It needs some aura badly. Spiderkith eyes and Grim Focus on weapons is not enough :D

1JYfBkT.png

RxbO75u.png

Anyone has any examples of their characters incorporating this skin into their style?

I could justify the Shade polymorph bundle, and my Nightblades still use this polymorph all the time.

Unfeathered polymorph bundle was worse, because the polymorph itself looks like a set of armor, and only golden glowing eyes stand out. I used this polymorh on my Bosmer for a day or two, and it was forgotten. Now we even got the same style of helmet in new crates, so the polymorph's most prominent piece of armor is not unique anymore :(

Bundle with just a skin is getting too boring. Currently we don't have any skins with special effects, so this is perfect opportunity to introduce one!

Also, it would be great if somebody can showcase any of this season's Radiant and Apex mounts (how they sound, what they look like when you press spacebar, their new idle animations in housing) <3

Hearing the voice of Harrowing Reaper polymorph also interests me greatly, if somebody can record some gameplay with it :) The upper part of the polymorph looks very cool, but I personally dislike the skinny legs - it would look much more interesting with red mist surrounding the bottom part of this polymorph (similar to blue mist from Lich polymorph, which looks awesome). Or even with long(er) skirt.

And question to developers, please think about it: will there ever be an option to preview some of those things in the store before buying such cosmetics?
    1) Some basic emotes (laugh, angry, cheer)/combat voice lines for polymorphs.
    2) Rearing up animation and unique idle animation for mounts.
  • Aislinna
    Aislinna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WySoSirius wrote: »
    Another crown crate that I am going to miss due to no gifting, I wonder how little sales they are down these days with the block on that

ZOS is a business whose purpose is to earn money. The amount of fraudulent crown sales had to be so much, high enough that ZOS chose to shut down a revenue stream, that I would guess non-fruadulent sales are not down as much as one may think. What percent of the crowns used for gifting need to be fraudulent in order for a company to say we will close that revenue stream off and earn zero money from it rather then deal with the issues of fraud? ESO+ crowns are a bystander casualty, but I doubt the number of people canceling ESO+ because they can not gift, is not very many.
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Already go that dress! :)
  • signed8bit
    signed8bit
    ✭✭
    Is it just me, but I don't see the Necrom Armiger Belt in the Crates or the store itself? How can we get the Necrom Armiger Belt style?
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    signed8bit wrote: »
    Is it just me, but I don't see the Necrom Armiger Belt in the Crates or the store itself? How can we get the Necrom Armiger Belt style?

Its possible there isn't one, I'm sure in the past I've had a style that doesn't have a belt in it (might have been from one of the events)
    Soupy twist
  • signed8bit
    signed8bit
    ✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »

Its possible there isn't one, I'm sure in the past I've had a style that doesn't have a belt in it (might have been from one of the events)

At first, I wondered if that was the case, but there are certainly references to it out on the web. It certainly seems to have not made it into the crates though.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Buoyant_Armiger_Crate#Superior_Rewards
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's been like that for a while now with crate styles. The belts are datamined but don't actually appear in the crates. I'm not really sure why.
  • signed8bit
    signed8bit
    ✭✭
    Kallykat wrote: »

It's been like that for a while now with crate styles. The belts are datamined but don't actually appear in the crates. I'm not really sure why.

Interesting. Thanks!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the first apex costume I went for, and seeing all the details, I can see why it was at a higher tier than most costumes — really well done and I don’t regret the splurge! :blush:
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    I was going NUTS trying to find the belt. Thanks for confirming that there wasn't one! Gah!
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Also, I seem to have missed out on some of the weapons -- any chance that the crates will come back soon for a rerun??
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threemoons wrote: »
    Also, I seem to have missed out on some of the weapons -- any chance that the crates will come back soon for a rerun??

I would not expect so. The previous two crate seasons are returning this month because of gifting being disabled earlier this year.