The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Will you stay subbed after your free play time will run out?

• Morticielle
    Morticielle
    ✭✭✭
    No, I will quit my sub before I will get charged cash the first time.
    I'm stuck in an essential quest in coldharbour, where i have to light an fire with an ridiculously difficult jump and run. I died over 50 times now trying that. If i don't succeed i will be stuck and don't get to areas with VR npcs. This would mean that this game is over for me. Therefore i will not pay a single cent more!
    Edited by Morticielle on May 5, 2014 11:56PM
    Lady Morticielle d'Aragòn |VR12| Sorcerer | PvP Rank 21 (Major Grade I) | EU-Megaserver | AD

Subscription cancelled due to the following facts:

- Zenimax implements more bugs from patch to patch
    - Zenimax does not care about the increasing instability of the game. People have more and more crashes Fix of memory bug decreased number of crashes considerably
    - Zenimax has still not fully fixed the fps drops they (!) implemented with patch1.2.3
    - Zenimax does nothing to fix the massive ability lags in PvP
    - Zenimax gives more attention to unnecassary 'content' like dyes for armors than fixing issues
    - In patchnotes Zenimax lies about bugs allegedly fixed
    - Zenimax has no plan as to how balance population in Cyrodiil campaigns
    - Support is ineffective and does not even speak in a way one can linguistically understand

• yeathatguy
    No !
    I made a mistake buying this game and I will not compound that by adding more dollars to this poorly executed design.
  • Severia
    Severia
    ✭✭
    I have also cancelled. The game is OK, but only OK. I like the combat but I dislike the writing of the quests. They make the world feel very 'unreal' partly because the quest giver will ask you to do something special but then 50 other players are competing for the boss. I don't mind taking turns but there is no epic feel. Alternatively they could have written the quests to give some reasonable explanation of why there were other people with me in this 'just discovered' tomb.

Also, I found the story and the voice acting very cheesy.

To be honest, I think I just want a version of Skyrim where I can occasionally interact with the odd real person.

Maybe I will try again in a few months to see how it has gone.
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I will stay subbed.
    Yeah why not, there so many things i havent seen yet, seems reasonable to keep exploring and be the best templar i can be. 15 bucks a month is nothing for a chance to elder scroll.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

• DakotaCoty
    DakotaCoty
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I will stay subbed.
    Cepeza wrote: »
    Please explain why.

(Forums did not allow me to post that poll where it would make sense, so I am posting it just somewhere else.)

I believe it's too early to make an accurate judgement.

Every game we know, that has started, has ALWAYS had bugs and everyone knows this. Why would people unsubscribe just because there are a few bugs here and there?

Personally, the only issue that really gets me going is the lag, and it doesn't happen very often.

Yeah, there are things that can be improved and I'm sure they will be when ESO has fixed all of the game-breaking bugs. Ask the same question in 4 months and I'm sure that a lot of people will change their minds :)
    EU player
    http://tinyurl.com/10VampGuide
    www.twitter.com/DakotaKavanagh
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't change my vote, but we did unsubscribe, only to shortly thereafter re-subscribe.

To me, the only game-breaking bug remains an inability to group for main quest dungeons, but hopefully a fix is pending.

Our short-term solution is to ignore the main quest entirely, completing all the side-quests. Then we'll go back to the forced-solo instances 20 or so levels above the boss and steamroll him in a few shots.

It's a work-around I'm sure the developers didn't intend us to take, but until they un-screw grouping - it's what we'll do.

Edit: How is "H0-Hum" a banned word?
    Edited by GreySix on May 7, 2014 3:50PM
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"