The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Login issues again?

• doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y’all this might be my fault. It’s my day off and I was really looking forward to playing. So of course servers are down. Sorry
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sitting in my armchair, vaguely watching TV, wondering if it's worth the use of energy to cross the room to my PC and see if I can sign in!!

Decisions, decisions!! 🤔
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Ardriel
    Ardriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS-EU login failed
    PS-NA login failed
    XBOX-EU login failed
    XBOX-NA login failed

PTS login failed
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game is asking access code for both of my accounts, never getting them tho. PC/EU
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

Just hopping in to let you all know that we are still actively working on this issue, and it is our top priority to get you all back into the game. We will provide more updates as we have them.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Metallikaz
    Metallikaz
    Soul Shriven
    freespirit wrote: »
    Sitting in my armchair, vaguely watching TV, wondering if it's worth the use of energy to cross the room to my PC and see if I can sign in!!

Decisions, decisions!! 🤔

Its not worth the effort :smile:
  • Basbor
    Basbor
    ✭✭✭
    Same here.
    No access to the game and the account.
    Also no code has been sent... prolly some hamsters ran away with it...
  • Twig_Garlicshine
    Twig_Garlicshine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope you succeed fixing soon.
    As of 10:41 am edt still happening.
    No code sent.

52uor5g2b1zj.png
  • avenueof123456789
    avenueof123456789
    Soul Shriven
    The issue is not resolved, I can't even log in to the account website. It just waits a few seconds and asks me to input my password again. Can't log in the game either.
  • Menace
    Menace
    ✭✭
    I got in for about 10 min, Then booted, Now I can't sign in!!!! again
  • Amunet
    Amunet
    ✭✭
    Have tried loggin into EU & NA servers with multiple accounts. All do not allow loggin & get the access code message…codes never sent to any emails. Fun times 😒
  • bluelights400
    bluelights400
    ✭✭✭
    I also tried to log in on the website too, and that didn't work. I tried resetting my password but I can't find anything, so weird.
    i love borzois!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Just hopping in to let you all know that we are still actively working on this issue, and it is our top priority to get you all back into the game. We will provide more updates as we have them.

What IS the issue? Telling us might help us understand why it's taking so long.
  • Capricas_Kirito
    Getting the same issue here. I've tried logging into the game and my Bethesda account with two different accounts. I received the "Enter Code" pop-up on both accounts and no code was sent to the associated emails while the attempts to log into the Bethesda accounts just flat failed.

I've restarted the computer and am currently waiting on the repair launcher routine to complete before trying with a third. Hope this is resolved soon because at this point it looks like someone has hacked my accounts and I'm not paying another few hundred dollars for new ones!
  • bluelights400
    bluelights400
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

hey jessica, are you guys aware that people cannot log into the website either? I tried logging in and found no hope, I also tried to reset my password and I couldn't get in. I'm quite scared, I love my account and I want it to be there :( I'm scared
    i love borzois!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CheeseTuber
    CheeseTuber
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone,

I'm sure you guys are doing what needs to be done but can you give a timeline? I have limited time to play and I ant to know if today is a lost cause or not :'(
  • Guizan
    Guizan
    ✭✭✭
    I am also having problems logging in PC EU :(

No code coming in mail
  • Four_Fingers
    Four_Fingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS NA, first I couldn't log in then I finally got logged in, now my wife is mad at me because she can't log in. :D
  • mikhail95
    mikhail95
    Soul Shriven
    The issue is not resolved, I can't even log in to the account website. It just waits a few seconds and asks me to input my password again. Can't log in the game either.

Using external sources, can't log in either...

ibfctfa7zwq7.png
  • rothan117
    rothan117
    ✭✭
    Two days in a row, time to find a new game to play and move on.
  • APDrone
    APDrone
    ✭✭
    I had the 'access code' issue 8/17 late evening ( 10pm or so central time - US , after having logged in successfully around 4 pm ) but after logging into the forum the issue cleared itself up. Almost like the account needed to be validated, and logging into the support area satisfied that.

Today, however, I'm still logged into the forum area ( hence being able to post this ) , but cannot log into the game with rotating 'access code' and 'login error' errors.. and when I 'view account' .. it takes me to a page that gives me the create account or sign in. ( plus lost password, lost userid options ). I choose 'sign in' and use my correct account name and password and it just clears the entry cells with no error message as to account not found or wrong password. Many times.. same thing.

• Pherfine
    Pherfine
    ✭✭
    Can't login website or game (game asks for code that never arrives). Frustrating to deal with, I never though ESO will have issues as deep as this. This issue looks as if the servers were all hacked and everyone's account are compromised. I hope is not the issue.
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welp, add me to the list. PS5 NA Login failed. Repeatedly. On main and alts. :'(
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • weins201
    weins201
    ✭✭
    DinoZavr wrote: »
    PC EU
    Same problem: i am asked for "Access Code" (when entering CORRECT password) and the code never arrives
    affected all my accounts.

mine to just tried
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    just doing my due diligence and confirming that i can neither login to website nor game.

based on the fact that codes are not being sent, it appears that password and verification processes are broken.
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    I too have the message, am trying to log onto the xbox NA server. quit/deleted saved data/hard-booted the xbox (pulled power plug) still the same. Switched to my Windows 11 computer, went to Edge and tried cloud gaming-same thing. Rebooted my computer, same. The issue is on ZOS end.
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • Ugh_Tech
    Ugh_Tech
    ✭✭✭✭
    robwolf666 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

What IS the issue? Telling us might help us understand why it's taking so long.

I don't think that they have nailed it down, yet. Something "easy" like a full log-partition would have been fixed hours ago.
    But I agree that it qould be nice to know what has been cheked and can therefor be ruled out.
    Gebt mir meinen charakterbasierten Fortschritt zurück!
  • Squeaky_Clean
    Squeaky_Clean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Again!
  • theonlyche
    theonlyche
    Soul Shriven
    I am having the same issue. PC NA
  • geosto1b16_ESO2
    what has gone wrong at Bethesda... never had a log in issue for 8 years, then this year, problem after problem after problem..... yet there never is a compensation discussion for subscribers...

So what or who has changed at the software house causing these problems..... someone needs to learn their trade. Doesnt bode well for 21st century online trade....