The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login issues again?

• Four_Fingers
    Four_Fingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am able to login to PS NA now. :)
    Options
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was having problems with choppy, laggy behaviour yesterday - even during off-peak hours like 2am in the morning, and even in areas that were not particularly populated. I believe this to be down to server problems since it was exclusively ESO that displayed this behaviour: no other website, or online game, had any problems.

I wonder if that is related to any other server problems that people may be having today or yesterday?

Although I have, in fact, been able to log in today.
    Options
  • Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A repeat of three weeks ago?

Options
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't login either now. Comes up asking for the code to be entered. No email is ever received for the code so can never log in.

Come on ZOS. This is ridiculous.
    Options
  • MarkUndBein
    4 hours working on the servers für 20 minutes running fine, ending with the same problem once again - chapeau!
    Options
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have been able to get into the PC Eu server fine about 3 hours ago, now I tried to get into NA and getting the same error as this morning.

I just wanna add here am happy I did cancel my sub in July and am spending my money elsewhere :smile:
    Edited by Lady_Galadhiel on August 18, 2023 1:43PM
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
    Options
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the UK on XB and can't login to either the EU or US servers.
    Problem started last night... nothing I've tried has resolved the issue.
    Options
  • RaEDe
    RaEDe
    ✭✭
    Can't login Xbox NA.
    I have received multiple "unexpected internal errors" over the past 30 minutes.
    This game has made the unexpected become the expected.
    Options
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    Same nonesense 3 PC-NA accounts and cannot log in because of some stupidity with an access code that is never sent. I take it ZOS thinks we play too much ESO if we have to wait 24hrs to log on and then we still would not be able to log on.

Better be fixed real quick or 3 lots of ESO+ will be cancelled.

EDIT
    And do not think preventing me from signing into my accounts will prevent me from cancelling, it will just *** me off further! I do not see how you can just stuff our accounts up like that.
    Edited by aussie500 on August 18, 2023 1:48PM
    Options
  • alienmz
    alienmz
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

An update every one or two hours about the progress would be fine
    Options
  • tim77
    tim77
    ✭✭✭✭
    yep, hamster finally died
    Options
  • Tertullian
    Tertullian
    ✭✭
    The log-in issue is not limited to the game: I cannot log in to either my online account (web) or support (web).

What a mess.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

pc
    Edited by Tertullian on August 18, 2023 2:04PM
    Options
  • VampirellaBat
    VampirellaBat
    ✭✭✭
    Impossible to connect on PS5. :/ Since starting afternoon.
    Options
  • Gnisys
    Gnisys
    Same issue PC=NA
    Options
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still down on PC/NA and PC/EU

y5wy634wc569.jpg
    Options
  • Aldurson
    Aldurson
    Soul Shriven
    same here - no email
    Options
  • Divine1976
    Divine1976
    Soul Shriven
    Down on PC EU and NA for me too
    Options
  • Napalm_Death32
    Napalm_Death32
    ✭✭✭
    [snip] i was able to be in earlier and now again its not working. what are we paying for? not to be able to play and use our eso+? [snip]

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 18, 2023 4:37PM
    Options
  • Bjoerdr
    Bjoerdr
    ✭✭
    Im playing on PC EU and its impossible to login :

I should enter the verification code from the authentification eMail which wasnt send to me .... 5 / 5 asked players have the same bug :(

Any news when this is finally fixed ?
    Options
  • LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
    LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
    ✭✭✭
    0800 my time (at time of this post). pc-na. unable to get past code screen. code not sent.
    You've had nature explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the living body explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the universe explained to you and you're bored with it, so now you want cheap thrills and, like, plenty of them....
    -Johnny
    Options
  • Thrudra_Magia
    Thrudra_Magia
    ✭✭✭
    Ditto: Access code needed, nothing sent.
    Options
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS/NA now (10:04 AM)

Click PLAY, and get:

LOGIN FAILED
    An unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com

Restart console, try again, and get same message.
    Options
  • ajkb78
    ajkb78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been very intermittent for me on PS EU since last night: mostly get "LOGIN FAILED - An unexpected internal error has occurred..." but occasionally it has let me straight in. Very annoying. Since this is effectively wrecking the battleground weekend is there any chance of re-running it next weekend as well please? Some of us have BG achievements still to chase!
    Options
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can't get in, same as yesterday.
    Options
  • LoneWolfW3
    LoneWolfW3
    Soul Shriven
    Just as I was seriously thinking of dropping more money into this game, can't log in, on EU, NA or PTS. Told my password is wrong (it isn't). Told I'll be sent a code (it never arrives).
    On the down side, I had some unexpected free time to play so I'm not a happy bunny. On the plus side, I'm saving money, cos I'm not paying for a game I can't play.
    Options
  • Scaletho
    Scaletho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was playing just 20 minutes ago and now I can't login...
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    alienmz wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

An update every one or two hours about the progress would be fine

Hi All. We are still investigating, so no change regarding additional information for now. Feedback from earlier is still relevent. Quoted below for those that missed it.
    Hey all, as noted in this thread there are login issues impacting all servers that started earlier this morning. We have been investigating and working on this issue since it started. Apologies for the delay in responding here and thank you for your patience. We will update as we have more info.

Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • jaffarius
    jaffarius
    Soul Shriven
    m1a4dfj3aqra.png

4 hours getting this ...
    Options
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tried to login on both EU and NA PC servers... alternately getting the 'access code' popup and this 'un: 09xfhmny7k6f.jpg
    Account page is inaccessible as well.

(Coincidentally, when I came to the forums to see if there was an outage, I found that today is my 10 year ESO anniversary. :o)
    Edited by theskymoves on August 18, 2023 2:16PM
    Options
  • preamp
    preamp
    ✭✭
    Same here, was logged into PC NA no problem, then logged out for a bit and when I tried to log back in was being asked for the access code, but no code received. Same with PTS and can't signin to account on ESO website.
    Options