The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Login issues again?

• Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    restarted client, even restarted my PC and still same issue so not fixed at all.
  • Aram500
    Aram500
    ✭✭
    Could sign in earlier, but problem still persists for PC/ EU ... no access code in mail and no access to account - aagin
  • CmdrJohn86
    This is still an issue has not been resolved @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I must have typed my password wrong 3 times... glad to know I haven't been hacked.
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've just seen some of my guildies in Discord reporting this.

PC/EU.

This time I ain't loggin' out to switch accounts, plenty of stuff to dig out.
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU
    Same problem: i am asked for "Access Code" (when entering CORRECT password) and the code never arrives
    affected all my accounts.
    PC EU
  • SirKalas
    SirKalas
    ✭✭
    Same here, i cant log (PC-EU)
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got to the character screen after 6 attempts!
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me it works, if I shut off the computer.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Neriala
    Neriala
    ✭✭✭
    it is starting again :-( they kicked me out of game and now again access code never arrives

PC EU
    Life is like a river. Wisdom is knowing when to paddle and when to float. There's a time to grab your paddle and forge your way ahead in life and there's a time to just chill, relax and just go with the flow.

• Neriala
    Neriala
    ✭✭✭
    fiachgmo1cwl.png

in and out again, sigh
    Life is like a river. Wisdom is knowing when to paddle and when to float. There's a time to grab your paddle and forge your way ahead in life and there's a time to just chill, relax and just go with the flow.

• Poss
    Poss
    ✭✭✭✭
    5 hours later and still can’t log in? Really??

Xbox EU
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant login [snip]

Tried a dozen times then rage quit. Smh.

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 18, 2023 12:15PM
  • TheDuke
    TheDuke
    ✭✭
    Here here
  • SonOfSoma
    SonOfSoma
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox NA and EU
    Just logged into NA on 4 accounts... no issue..
    Went to log into EU.... NOPE!!

Went back to NA... Nope

[snip]
    [edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 18, 2023 12:15PM
  • heinousmoz
    heinousmoz
    ✭✭✭
    Logged off to go get some lunch and back to the internal error messages for me that I was getting earlier.
  • Four_Fingers
    Four_Fingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PS NA get the old Login Failed - An unexpected error has occurred message.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 na is also borked.
    Boo
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same problem earlier on PC EU but then it seemed fixed and I got in ok, then took a break and can't get in to either PC server again.
  • ArgoCye
    ArgoCye
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL almost five hours
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey all, as noted in this thread there are login issues impacting all servers that started earlier this morning. We have been investigating and working on this issue since it started. Apologies for the delay in responding here and thank you for your patience. We will update as we have more info.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    hbm832465307.png
    pc-eu
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    I had the same problem earlier on PC EU but then it seemed fixed and I got in ok, then took a break and can't get in to either PC server again.

Yep. My initial attempt at 3am must have also been luck, because simply canceling the prompt to enter an access code isn't working now. (and still no code being sent.)
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • SonOfSoma
      SonOfSoma
      ✭✭✭
      Just Hard reset my Xbox and I'm back online.
    • wilykcat
      wilykcat
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I'm not sure if I can log in or not but I am aware that there are a lot of people who can't log into both PC NA and EU servers. Chances are I won't be able to log in either.

I'm going to wait until the issue has been resolved before attempting to log in.

In the mean time I'm going to play League of Legends and do their soul fighters event.
      Edited by wilykcat on August 18, 2023 11:47AM
    • AlmaPerdido
      AlmaPerdido
      Soul Shriven
      login issues impacting all servers that started earlier this morning

this is incorrect. i have had this issue on eu (na is my main server) for well over a week now. i have put through a ticket and communicating with the team, they have failed (until now) to acknowledge it as a problem on your guys end. rather annoying to correspond with the escalation team for them to not care this is an issue till it hits forums, where you guys now acknowledge it as a problem on your end. can i please have the team im communicating with catch up on this please so im not having to repeat myself yet again?

• Napalm_Death32
      Napalm_Death32
      ✭✭✭
      none of the servers are working, i got the unresposive bug of alt tabbing, game refused to open, so i had to restart the game and now its not working at all.
      k7x6jdptd0gv.png
    • ghost_bg_ESO
      ghost_bg_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭
      aaand where's my popcorn (weekend hasn't even started yet)

\S

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mGgMZpGYiy8
    • Napalm_Death32
      Napalm_Death32
      ✭✭✭
      aaand where's my popcorn (weekend hasn't even started yet)

\S

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mGgMZpGYiy8

lol that's terrible
    • WhoRU
      WhoRU
      ✭✭
      Poss wrote: »
      5 hours later and still can’t log in? Really??

Xbox EU

But waiting 18 hours Wednesday for the server refresh was so worthwhile don't you think?

Thank you for your patience!