Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Preview a Mount's "Standing Jump" animations and effects

Nebs
Nebs
✭✭✭✭
I don't know if it has a technical term, but I'd love it if the effects that get added and the animation itself could be previewed in the Crown Store. I had no idea that variant Dwemer Spider dual-rider mount had different effects than the original one.
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would also love to see this. It's a big part of why I always try look up videos showing off mounts before I buy one. Of course that's hard to do if it's a new mount, though
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want this very much too! :) Sometimes, new mount looks great, but his rearing up animation is not good enough to persuade me into obtaining it. Some mounts don't even have showcase videos at all, so I am still curious about them.

Also, it would be nice to see new idle animations (for Apex and Radiant Apex mounts starting with New Moon crown crates) on preview - most of mount showcases on videos don't show them at all. Designers do nice job with adding unique animations for every of those mounts, and I would love to see them all someday <3 Of course, I would prefer to just buy those new animations separately and use them on every mount of the same type... :(

For example, idle animations:

Y4ZcxNU.jpg

XJqpD73.png

A7HdFsE.png

FHYs2Gy.jpg

• Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mounts need a preview function in an instance like houses where you can see their special animations, hear them, and view footprint effects. Basically some way to take them for a trial ride :D
    Also a way to temporarily place them in housing to view special housing/character select screen idles would be nice.
  • iPlayOnlyESO
    iPlayOnlyESO
    ✭✭✭
    +support comment