The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Cyrodil Tier Progress not showing, PC NA, Blackreach

Blackyack
Blackyack
Soul Shriven
farmed many tens of thousands of AP on multiple characters since Whitestrike started, in home campaign Blackreach, and the Tier progress bar has not moved for any of them since the event began. Please confirm we will be rewarded appropriately?
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm finding that with Grey Host too. Got about 60K AP on my arcanist - and I could tell I'd got this much because I empty my characters AP into the bank before I start. But the Scoring still has END OF CAMPAIGN REWARD TIER 0.
    Options
  • willandbeyond
    willandbeyond
    Soul Shriven
    Can confirm on Blackreach too for this morning.
    Options
  • Aka_
    Aka_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confirmed as well that this is happening in Blackreach PC/NA. On top of the mess-up they did with not resetting campaigns two days before they were done, thus depriving us of much needed transmutes before a major update, they managed to get this wrong, too.
    Edited by Aka_ on June 30, 2023 6:58PM
    Options
  • Grimmhawk
    Grimmhawk
    Soul Shriven
    Happening in GH as well. Two different character have gotten over 100k AP on each with no movement on the tier bar.
    Options
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm attempting to emp on PC/NA Evergloam, so I was there all day yesterday. For a while the leaderboard was updating frequently, but sometime between 7:28pm and 7:36pm central time (based on the timestamps of my progress screenshots), the leaderboard froze on certain scores and has been displaying those scores ever since.

I'm assuming the leaderboard weirdness is related to people's reward tiers not updating. I had hit tier 3 rewards before this started so I wasn't affected there.

One thing I'd like to know is if emperor is going to be assigned based on what the leaderboard displays or the actual amount of AP people have been earning "behind the scenes." If it's the latter, I have absolutely no idea if I'm still in first. :D
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
    Options
  • Aka_
    Aka_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin

Given the importance this has and the time sensitivity of it, do we have any chance of this being resolved or know if it's just a visual bug?
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone, just wanted to confirm we are actively investigating this issue and will update everyone soon.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    One thing I'd like to know is if emperor is going to be assigned based on what the leaderboard displays or the actual amount of AP people have been earning "behind the scenes." If it's the latter, I have absolutely no idea if I'm still in first. :D

Okay so um

Agea1l0.png

Anyone want to come smash some ring keeps? :D

Thanks for the quick fix, Gina and company. Hopefully this means the reward tiers are back up and running too.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
    Options
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    This also happened to me this morning, PSNA. About a 30 minute window when taking a keep etc. did not register a tick. I have video when I get home if anyone's curious.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hey all. Our team ran a fix for this issue. Leaderboards should be populating as intended now. Please let us know if you are still encountering an issue. You may need to log out and log back in before noticing the change. Thanks all.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Aka_
    Aka_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the quick response, appreciate it
    Options
  • Thea
    Thea
    Soul Shriven
    Noticed this happening today in both blackreach (where I am homed) and Evergloam (where guild is homed for the event). No change in leaderboard or in end of campaign rewards gain. AP is going towards Alliance rank, but nothing on the leaderboards.
    Options
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got kicked from my home campaign. It's not showing my progress again
    Options
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I logged in again this morning (about 10 hours ago) my 62k AP was showing and my character had tier 2.
    Are people still finding that this is happening even after logging out and in?
    Don't forget to check that you have your home campaign set!
    Options
  • ezmaye
    ezmaye
    ✭✭✭
    This issue is still occurring. PC NA. No progress on leaderbaord (looks like the previous campaign scores are still listed not the new ones) No points being allocated to any faction in RW. Evaluation score timer stuck at 00s.
    sggabecwufpz.png
    25nw7r4q3pvq.png

Options
  • NoxiousBlight
    NoxiousBlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Encountered this on PC-NA, Grey Host today - July 1st.

Played for about an hour this morning after reset - no campaign reward progress and the leaderboards won't even display. Nor are the ticks granting score to the alliances.
    Options
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing here, PC NA Grey Host. Played for about an hour, earned about 60k AP, no progress on the Tier Rewards or faction scoring. Logged out then back in, played some more, still no progress.
    Checked on other campaigns (Ashpit and Evergloam), they're progressing just fine. It's just Gray Host doing this.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on July 1, 2023 12:28PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
    Options
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU -Ravenwatch
    j394tadl30p8.png
    Leaderbord for emp works
    but scoring is busted

next score evaluation in keeps at 00s
    Edited by Wolfkeks on July 1, 2023 12:46PM
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
    Options
  • berunhieyes
    berunhieyes
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_Kevin

PC NA Blackreach leaderboards still not working. Alliance scoring also not working

Others are having the same problem.

I just logged in about 20 min before this post.
    Options
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I posted last night that my scoring ( grey host ) wasn't tracking. I just logged in to the character to see if I got rewarded for the AP I had gotten ( 54k ) even though it was not tracking. I did get the end-of-month reward even though it wasn't tracking my tier progress. So at least it's just a visual bug only, at least for me.
    Edited by DeathStalker on July 1, 2023 3:18PM
    Options
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logged in after 3 hours, still haven't earned any progress towards reward tier and evaluation still at 00 seconds and scores at 0 (PC NA)

lmb2w0xxm6o1.png
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on July 1, 2023 3:44PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
    Options
  • SaffronCitrusflower
    SaffronCitrusflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How can something as simple as the scoreboard be broken?
    Options
  • QuintusVaLari
    QuintusVaLari
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm, the 3 camps i'm in all still broken after reset. I really hope the people playing and trying to get on the leaderboards at the jump of the campaign have the progress actually recorded and it shows once this is fixed...
    QuintusVa'Lari
    Former Emperor Sorc Werewolf
    Legendary Squirrel Chaser
    Bringer of Baps

Quintessential Gaming YouTube
    Options
  • Aka_
    Aka_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin

Sorry to once again bother you two on the weekend, but this is a wild bug in my expert opinion. Lots of variety in whether people have or have not received their transmutes, leaderboards are messed up, and the event is definitely being negatively affected by this.
    Options
  • Aka_
    Aka_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can something as simple as the scoreboard be broken?

Well, it is PvP, so...
    Options
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the Evergloam leaderboard is stuck again.
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
    Options
  • SaffronCitrusflower
    SaffronCitrusflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    still broken, still not updating
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hey all. Our team ran a fix for this issue. Leaderboards should be populating as intended now. Please let us know if you are still encountering an issue. You may need to log out and log back in before noticing the change. Thanks all.

Options
  • Dayhjawk
    Dayhjawk
    ✭✭✭
    broke after reroll @ZOS_Kevin
    Options
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There would have been plenty of time to fix this before WSM if ZOS hadn’t extended all the 30 day campaigns without any sort of extra reward but had instead, as many players have suggested, ended the last campaign earlier and just have two short campaigns. But no, it appears as if the very notion of players getting a little bit more transmutes for their time goes against the core ideas of ZOS. So now we have yet another bug. I’m half expecting the scoreboards to be reset and all progress wiped.
    Options
  • 85flyingbrick_ESO
    85flyingbrick_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    eawa7d43tjo2.png
    d8sut8qtekid.png

July 1st Gray Host still no AP
    PC/NA

Options