Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Cyrodil Tier Progress not showing, PC NA, Blackreach

• thejadefalcon
    thejadefalcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this issue where you are not receiving the expected end-of-campaign rewards, please let us know and include your campaign, platform and server.

What do you count as expected? Because I expected more from the two month campaign ZOS foisted upon us.
    Options
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh hey the alliance scoreboard is fixed.

cjl63M7.png

:D
    Yes EP does actually own everything on the map.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

Thanks again for passing along information surrounding campaign leaderboards and scoring, and for being patient while we investigated these issues the past couple days. We’d like to provide a few updates so you have the most up-to-date information:
    • PvP leaderboards are periodically getting stuck and not displaying accurately. This can occur on any server and any campaign, but not necessarily at the same time. We are currently working on a fix to include in a future patch, and in the meantime, we will be regularly running a script on our end to essentially force any leaderboards in this state to get unstuck. This doesn’t require any downtime and no progress will be lost.
    • Campaign scoring is currently showing as 0 on PC NA and EU. We are working on a temporary fix for this that we hope to roll out in the next day or so and will have a more permanent fix in an upcoming incremental patch. We’ll let you know as soon as the temporary fix has been implemented. Again, no progress should be lost and this will not require any downtime.
    • We’ve seen some reports that some players did not receive end-of-campaign rewards. This should already be fixed but if anyone continues to run into this issue where you are not receiving the expected end-of-campaign rewards, please let us know and include your campaign, platform and server.

Just to update, campaign scoring should be functioning again!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @ZOS_GinaBruno, what about missing points for the individual leaderboards? My progress on the end of campaign reward tier only started working on the second day and only then started counting towards the leaderboard. My total score is still not correctly reflecting how much AP I have earned in total this campaign - the amount from that first day is missing (and I know I am not the only one).
    Options
  • 85flyingbrick_ESO
    85flyingbrick_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ^DITTO-- i'm not bothering going back until my points are credited on Gray Host. Lots of people have been asking about this and a definitive answer has not happened. Leaderboards are showing 1/5th of my actual points earned.

5huh4pr4069x.jpg
    PC/NA

Options
  • berunhieyes
    berunhieyes
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Thanks again for passing along information surrounding campaign leaderboards and scoring, and for being patient while we investigated these issues the past couple days. We’d like to provide a few updates so you have the most up-to-date information:
    • PvP leaderboards are periodically getting stuck and not displaying accurately. This can occur on any server and any campaign, but not necessarily at the same time. We are currently working on a fix to include in a future patch, and in the meantime, we will be regularly running a script on our end to essentially force any leaderboards in this state to get unstuck. This doesn’t require any downtime and no progress will be lost.
    • Campaign scoring is currently showing as 0 on PC NA and EU. We are working on a temporary fix for this that we hope to roll out in the next day or so and will have a more permanent fix in an upcoming incremental patch. We’ll let you know as soon as the temporary fix has been implemented. Again, no progress should be lost and this will not require any downtime.
    • We’ve seen some reports that some players did not receive end-of-campaign rewards. This should already be fixed but if anyone continues to run into this issue where you are not receiving the expected end-of-campaign rewards, please let us know and include your campaign, platform and server.
    Just to update, campaign scoring should be functioning again!

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Run the script again. PC NA Ravenwatch is not crediting AP towards Leaderboard again (or maybe still). It was working on PC NA Blackreach.
    Edited by berunhieyes on July 7, 2023 2:54AM
    Options
  • ezmaye
    ezmaye
    ✭✭✭
    Quagmire PCNA leaderboard has broken again. AP not counting to scores.
    Options
  • DrakeHellfire
    DrakeHellfire
    ✭✭✭
    Ashpit PCNA leaderboard broken again. No one can pass people nor can AP count towards the scores there either
    Options
  • Fs212
    Fs212
    Soul Shriven
    fields of regret PC/EU leaderboard has broken. AP not counting to scores.
    Options
  • Atrael7
    Atrael7
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm for Ravenwatch PC/EU as well, personal scores stopped updating about a couple hours ago.
    Options
  • Bjoerdr
    Bjoerdr
    ✭✭
    Can confirm frozen emp-board on Evergloam on PC-EU since hours :(
    Options
  • Bjoerdr
    Bjoerdr
    ✭✭
    Now it gave an update an Evergloam PC-EU :star:
    Options
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wanted to make some tiers during event but can not progress on Gray Host on Europe server right now. My character was affected by the bug where it shows old name in leaderboards. Tried abandoning the campaign and reassigning as home again also did not work. Maybe this information helps.
    Options
  • chokehold
    chokehold
    Soul Shriven
    I was in Greyhost on PC/NA last night - assigned as Home campaign. I earned aprox. 120k AP and my rewards level never showed any progress.
    Options
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somehow after an hour or so it showed progress on my character.
    Options
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I experienced the stuck end-of-campaign rewards progress over the long weekend, but logged back onto that character on wednesday and it had updated correctly, so ZOS' temporary fix seems to be working at least for me.
    Options
  • Bl4ckR3alm93
    Bl4ckR3alm93
    ✭✭✭
    Im having this issue on PS5/NA in the Grey Host Campaign for 2 of my characters. Scoring not updating and still says Tier 0
    Options
  • dmvab
    dmvab
    ✭✭✭
    Farmed several dozens of AP in different characters to get Tier 1 and none of them counted, it says 0 points in all of them. PC/NA Gray Host (july 11, 2023)
    Options
  • AlistairRZ
    After gained 100-110 k ap, end of reward tier still 0. PC/EU 11.07.2023
    Options
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RevJJ wrote: »
    Hi @ZOS_GinaBruno, what about missing points for the individual leaderboards? My progress on the end of campaign reward tier only started working on the second day and only then started counting towards the leaderboard. My total score is still not correctly reflecting how much AP I have earned in total this campaign - the amount from that first day is missing (and I know I am not the only one).

^still the same. I’d log a ticket but the success rate of that is extremely low, plus I’d have to hack my way through the jungle of auto response scripts first. Would be nice if this could be addressed since I’m not the only one with this issue.
    Options
  • Q45moh
    Q45moh
    Soul Shriven
    Two Ebonheart Pact characters on my account on Blackreach sitll showing Tier 0 in Campaign bar, even though I have received rewards for the worthy to indicate that I have earned enough points to at least be rank 1.
    Just want to make sure this gets fixed before Aug 1 so I don't lose my transmutes rewards.
    I may forget about it in 20 days and it should be corrected long before then.
    Options
  • Lilytetsuya
    Lilytetsuya
    Soul Shriven
    Was 1.9k points away from getting Emperor. Sadly because board hasn't updated for at least 3 hours I decided to leave campaign after 3 hours of waiting. Returned 3 hours after leaving and campaign was updated with now several people ahead of me. So Emperor lost because of the ongoing issue. Really wonder why event was even put out with this major bug.
    Edited by Lilytetsuya on July 11, 2023 9:33PM
    Options
  • QuintusVaLari
    QuintusVaLari
    ✭✭✭
    Progress is still broken in campaigns.
    To let this go unresolved through an entire PvP event - one of the couple we get per year - without any resolutions or ongoing dev communication feels like a choice and not an accident. It feels like a lack of respect for the large amount of time and planning some players put into the event.
    I know the PvP community has never been on the top of the priority list, but since this was during the few days per year we actually get an event, I hoped we'd actually see some urgency to fix such a huge break in the core of our experience.

Better luck for next year's event, i guess. :(
    QuintusVa'Lari
    Former Emperor Sorc Werewolf
    Legendary Squirrel Chaser
    Bringer of Baps

Quintessential Gaming YouTube
    Options
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaaand it's back! PvP for 2+ hours last night in this campaign, which I verified was set as my Home Campaign, earned 50k+ AP, but had zero progress in rewards bar.
    Options
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP Tier levels are still not showing up as of this comment.
    Options
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update:
    Logged on and my Reward Tier progress has been updated, so at least for me it was just a UI error and the server was keeping correct track.
    Options