Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Cyrodil Tier Progress not showing, PC NA, Blackreach

• Feaky
    Feaky
    ✭✭✭
    Scoring still not working on PC NA GH and having to redo tier points on several toons. Worst MYM ever. Really, really bad! I'm bailing on this event. Not worth the time.
    Options
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scoring on PC/EU worked for a while after the extra maintence, but is now stuck again! @ZOS_Kevin
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
    Options
  • berunhieyes
    berunhieyes
    ✭✭✭
    Same on PC NA Ravenwatch. Worked 3 July, but now I'm not getting AP credit towards my campaign level rewards.
    Options
  • ezmaye
    ezmaye
    ✭✭✭
    The Quag map on pcna is bugged again too. Scoreboard isn't showing AP, scores aren't moving.
    Options
  • freezinggrey
    freezinggrey
    ✭✭
    Evergloam PC/NA dethroned emp but no new emp was crowned even though there were people on and homed to the campaign. Also no progression towards rewards
    Options
  • Marci_sp
    Marci_sp
    Soul Shriven
    I guess that if the Crown Store would be brocken it would not take that long to fix it...Just saying..
    Options
  • GooGa592
    GooGa592
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's pretty bad when something as simple as the scoreboard doesn't work.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, just wanted to let you know we've seen your reports and will give everyone an update as soon as we can. Thank you!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • EmperorRemanIV
    EmperorRemanIV
    ✭✭✭
    PC-NA Quagmire and Fields of Regret also bugged. They reset like 5h ago and there is no leaderboard showing up, no names at all. Score evaluation also stuck at 00s
    His Imperial Majesty, Reman IV, Emperor of Cyrodiil, Sunspire Saint, Guardian of the Reach, Elsweyr and Galen, Shield of the North, Ophidian Overlord of Craglorn, Defender of Rockgrove, Count of Cyrodiil, Baron/Thane of Solitude, Falkreath and Morthal, Lord of the Daggerfall Covenant, Knight of the Silver Rose, Knight of the Silver Dawn, Knight-Errant of High Isle and Chevalier of Moongrave Fane.

Monarch of the trading guild Second Empire of Cyrodiil
    Options
  • Tyrobius
    Tyrobius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really sad. Had a planned emp run in progress and now I and the other people involved are completely locked out from being able to do it this event due to work/life constraints. In the end this is just a video game and there will be plenty of future opportunities to work toward this achievement, but this is still a huge, huge bummer.
    Options
  • Dayhjawk
    Dayhjawk
    ✭✭✭
    Yea a guild member who works monday-friday and doesnt have the time to no life an emp push was really looking forward to pushing for it today because the stars aligned for them. To say he's pissed would be an understatement.

First off, I approve of the changing of the reset. I think it's a huge QoL improvement. However, it shouldn't have been right when this pvp event is happening probably one of the biggest event of the year. On top of that, there was no testing for problems, it was just pushing straight to live and tested in production. Have ya'll not learned anything this passed year or two from doing this?

The fact that today's the 4th, probably means there's no one in the office today so it'll be tomorrow probably before this gets resolved till it breaks again.
    Options
  • CashelGaming
    CashelGaming
    Soul Shriven
    I feel like the community has no voice. I feel like the players are viewed in an adversarial perspective. I feel like I have invested a bunch of my time, days and weeks in advance, into something that I was interested in just to have the opportunity to compete taken away.

Today is a rare opportunity for me where I have a day off at the start of an event timer for Cyrodiil. I set my alarms. I was up at 5am central time with all my buffs, siege equipment, and quests pre stacked. I had guild mates that also got up early, all was prepared.

I feel angry, I feel disappointed, I feel like none of it matters.

There is not going to be another real opportunity for me until October. There is no free pet or even another week of the event that is going to help me. There are a lot of other things I want to say, but it's not fair to the devs just like this does not feel fair to me.
    Options
  • thadjarvis
    thadjarvis
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is still an issue and now EG has ended, characters from that campaign are in limbo.

3 characters that all had at least tier 1 before the weekend started in Evergloam below:

1) Still no mutes. Swapped this one to Blackreach and got 25k AP. Addon says I got tier 1 but ZoS shows zero score in BR. Only this toon went into Cyro.

Two below did not enter Cyro. I also left them homed to EG. I just logged in to check mail only.

2) Logged in and got campaign rewards EXCEPT transmutes

3) Logged in and got absolutely nothing. Thus, it doesn’t seem be to consistent.

Rechecked all a few minutes ago. I noticed all of the above around 8am EDT. It persists through 4pm EDT.
    Edited by thadjarvis on July 4, 2023 8:27PM
    Options
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was #1 on the Evergloam DC leaderboard at reset time (and I think was emp given freezinggray's post about dethroning this morning). I have not received any end-of-campaign rewards. The leaderboard is still showing the same scores as when I went to bed last night, and the alliance scores (which had themselves been frozen for days) have been wiped and are all displaying as 0.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
    Options
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just cancel this MYM
    Options
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    h9dlb wrote: »
    Just cancel this MYM

Or restart or extend idk.

Options
  • hashii
    hashii
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

I have been doing the Cyrodiil Campaign on a few characters. Some of them are at Tier 1, but some are at Tier 0. The issue started for me yesterday - for those that are at Tier 0. Prior days, the scoring was working properly.

I currently stopped doing the campaign just incase my effort is not counted towards the scoring. Waiting to resume until the issue is fixed.

Thanks.
    Options
  • Aka_
    Aka_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, just wanted to let you know we've seen your reports and will give everyone an update as soon as we can. Thank you!

This midyear event has been nothing but failure after failure. I'd expect nothing less after the way PvP has been ignored for years.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi all, just letting you know we have been actively investigating the issue with leaderboards not updating across multiple servers (not just PC NA).
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    I was #1 on the Evergloam DC leaderboard at reset time (and I think was emp given freezinggray's post about dethroning this morning). I have not received any end-of-campaign rewards. The leaderboard is still showing the same scores as when I went to bed last night, and the alliance scores (which had themselves been frozen for days) have been wiped and are all displaying as 0.
    Has anyone else not received end-of-campaign rewards? If so, could you confirm your campaign, platform and server? Thank you!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Photosniper89
    Photosniper89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aka_ wrote: »

This midyear event has been nothing but failure after failure. I'd expect nothing less after the way PvP has been ignored for years.

This - so much this.

The attitude towards the PvP community from the community managers, tech leads, etc. is frustrating to say the least. Then stuff like this happens and it's "update you as soon as we can" followed by... oh next month xyz will happen... sorry about the last month.

Zero content in 5 years, endless threads from community managers promising exciting things coming to PvP followed up by zero action...

and they wonder why the PvP community is full agro.
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the complete lack of response to the community input on having been robbed of June’s campaign rewards, July isn’t off to a great start either from the perspective of Zeni respecting the pvp community.
    Edited by Reverb on July 5, 2023 7:52PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • Photosniper89
    Photosniper89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    After the complete lack of response to the community input on having been robbed of June’s campaign rewards, July isn’t off to a great start either from the perspective of Zeni respecting the pvp community.

Honestly, it's easier for them to just ignore the PvP community. There are so few of us compared to PvE that I honestly think they have just made the decision to not deal with the added stress of communicating things to us unless they absolutely have to - like when they break the campaign for two months straight and then their fix breaks it even worse.
    Options
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi all, just letting you know we have been actively investigating the issue with leaderboards not updating across multiple servers (not just PC NA).
    Has anyone else not received end-of-campaign rewards? If so, could you confirm your campaign, platform and server? Thank you!

I logged on just now (for the first time today) and my campaign rewards have arrived. \o/

I also see that the Evergloam leaderboard has updated itself and reset. Alliance scoring is still stuck at zero though.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
    Options
  • hashii
    hashii
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I just checked two of my characters I did PvP on yesterday, and they both have their scores now :smile: I'll try another character and see if it's working properly, but the ones that were Tier 0 for me yesterday are now the correct Tier.
    Options
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PCNA GH is still bugged. Alliance score not updating and I’m still missing about 600k on my leaderboard score.
    Options
  • Infernowolf
    Infernowolf
    Soul Shriven

I believe I missed at least one geode from campaign rewards. I know I had 4 toons at tier 1, but I only recall getting 3 geodes from my mails. I logged through all my toons to double check and never got another geode in the mail. Campaign for all should have been Blackreach, on PC NA
    Options
  • SaffronCitrusflower
    SaffronCitrusflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RevJJ wrote: »
    PCNA GH is still bugged. Alliance score not updating and I’m still missing about 600k on my leaderboard score.

I'm missing over 300k/day for all but 2 days of the campaign.

Seems like this is direct fallout of changing it so campaigns end on the first of the month rather than a consistent 30 day schedule. They messed with it and broke it when it wasn't broken to begin with.
    Options
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not get end of campaign rewards for one toon on greyhost NA PC. My Arcanist, i had submitted a feedback for it but was ignored as usual. The other toons were fine.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Options
  • GooGa592
    GooGa592
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Scoreboard is still broken. AP not adding to rank in campaign and no scoring for factions still.

How about we just go back to the standard 30 day campaigns and throw away the new coding for camps ending on the first of the month? The scoring worked fine before it was messed with, so just revert the changes please.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

Thanks again for passing along information surrounding campaign leaderboards and scoring, and for being patient while we investigated these issues the past couple days. We’d like to provide a few updates so you have the most up-to-date information:
    • PvP leaderboards are periodically getting stuck and not displaying accurately. This can occur on any server and any campaign, but not necessarily at the same time. We are currently working on a fix to include in a future patch, and in the meantime, we will be regularly running a script on our end to essentially force any leaderboards in this state to get unstuck. This doesn’t require any downtime and no progress will be lost.
    • Campaign scoring is currently showing as 0 on PC NA and EU. We are working on a temporary fix for this that we hope to roll out in the next day or so and will have a more permanent fix in an upcoming incremental patch. We’ll let you know as soon as the temporary fix has been implemented. Again, no progress should be lost and this will not require any downtime.
    • We’ve seen some reports that some players did not receive end-of-campaign rewards. This should already be fixed but if anyone continues to run into this issue where you are not receiving the expected end-of-campaign rewards, please let us know and include your campaign, platform and server.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post