Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Cyrodil Tier Progress not showing, PC NA, Blackreach

• ztomas1
    ztomas1
    ✭✭
    I concur, this is still an issue happening, points are not being added in Cyrodiil - Gray Host (Playstation - NA)
    Options
  • 85flyingbrick_ESO
    85flyingbrick_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This isn't helpful given the other thread had more posts. brilliant move
    PC/NA

Options
  • SaffronCitrusflower
    SaffronCitrusflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Scoreboard still not updating PC NA Grey Host.

Is everyone off until the 5th of July now so this issue won't even be looked at until then?

@ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MattFiror
    Options
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do the devs work on weekends (apart from forum mods)? If they don't, this might not get seen or fixed until Monday
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
    Options
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems like scoring is working again on PC/NA Gray Host, but there's a long queue to get in so I don't know if campaign rewards is working

48py9e0u3t5v.png

EDIT: Can now confirm campaign rewards is also working again for PC/NA Gray Host
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on July 1, 2023 10:08PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
    Options
  • Blackyack
    Blackyack
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hey all. Our team ran a fix for this issue. Leaderboards should be populating as intended now. Please let us know if you are still encountering an issue. You may need to log out and log back in before noticing the change. Thanks all.

It seemed to have updated tier progress at some point before end of campaign, but it was almost a day and a half without. IDK if that was a manual update that y'all forced or something, but it's still going on where the bars aren't moving as of today. went in at maybe 7 or 8 am EST today, earned around 80k ap on one toon and 50k on another, bars haven't moved.
    Options
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Campaign scoreboard is still not working on PC/EU Gray Host and Blackreach, probably on none.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
    Options
  • magus.septim
    magus.septim
    ✭✭✭
    Major Issues in blackreach cyrodiil persist:
    1. The score on the map is still not updating, despite a ridiculously long 60 day campaign.
    2. The emp leaderboard is also not updating.
    3. The emp health buff is still not working.
    4. We are all still in combat after 8 years.
    ZOS, stop neglecting your PVP community.
    Options
  • 85flyingbrick_ESO
    85flyingbrick_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    h97bt7av9h3i.jpg
    32k AP missing. the 8k i have showing on gray host took over an hour to appear after leaving cyro.
    PC/NA

Options
  • MishMash
    MishMash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still borked! This has been the score for the last several hours.

nop7jiua7hp7.jpg
    PC NA DC 4eva! I try my very best. If it is not good enough for you too bad! Playing off and on since April 2014 CP2009.
    Options
  • ztomas1
    ztomas1
    ✭✭
    Also still having issues on Playstation (NA)
    pac2g4ftthun.jpg
    Options
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made about 600k AP after camp reset. Still end of campaign reward tier 0 and no leaderboard position.

Edit: it’s updating now but everything I earned between camp reset and a few hours ago was not registered.

@ZOS_Kevin is there going to be a fix or some compensation for that? Asking against my better knowledge tbh though.
    Edited by RevJJ on July 2, 2023 4:02AM
    Options
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering... My 2 lowbies have been in cyro for extended periods and no progress at all on levels. I thought it might be because I've been bouncing around campaigns.
    PCNA
    PCEU
    Options
  • Atrael7
    Atrael7
    ✭✭✭
    k3qwlepdlzn6.png

24 hours after campaign reset, PC EU.
    Options
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same for me pc EU
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same on Xbox NA too
    Options
  • ProudMary
    ProudMary
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is it possible that the scoreboard is broken? It's just the most basic, simple addition.

Is this an unfortunate side effect of the unfortunate decision to make it is campaigns aren't all 30 days long now? Is this going to be another ongoing bug in PvP now? This is what happens when a company decides to fix a something that isn't broken in the first place. (i.e.- templar jabs didn't need a new animation)

Edited by ProudMary on July 2, 2023 3:36PM
    Options
  • Inucham
    Inucham
    GREYh campain(lock fact) EU server, still buggued.

rip our double loot form past 2 months, and rip our loot from this month also?

oxllx6t6zpyn.png
    "may the moons show us the right path, and if not just go buyaka mode"
    Options
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They might see this before coming back from the holiday; but I doubt it constitutes coming in. Not really game stopping.
    Options
  • KarmaLatte
    KarmaLatte
    Soul Shriven
    :'( PS/NA

lc8ubt71ex00.png

Options
  • Blackyack
    Blackyack
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Tier progress is still not updating as of 7/2 1:51 pm est in new campaign Blackreach. Some characters have updated, but the first 2 that went in have not.
    Options
  • afkpro
    afkpro
    ✭✭✭
    no maintenance planned so probably gonna have to wait until after the holiday.
    Edited by afkpro on July 2, 2023 11:58PM
    Options
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is not fixed.
    The event also has v few people in IC and just the regulars GH.
    Perhaps run some analytics on prior decisions and lack of bug fixes and draw conclusions after event so this series of unfortunate events isn't continued next year.
    Edited by merevie on July 3, 2023 6:39AM
    Options
  • QuintusVaLari
    QuintusVaLari
    ✭✭✭
    One of the more disappointing things is I know people who planned their weekend around starting the new camp and getting a jump on the campaign or leaderboards or whatever.
    Most of them have already stopped playing and went to play other games when it seemed it was broken and all the effort they put in the first 24 hours wouldn't retroactively be applied.
    QuintusVa'Lari
    Former Emperor Sorc Werewolf
    Legendary Squirrel Chaser
    Bringer of Baps

Quintessential Gaming YouTube
    Options
  • GooGa592
    GooGa592
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The inevitable result of messing with the code so that campaigns end on the first of the month instead of every 30 days for every campaign. Nothing was broken with the scoreboard, they just shouldn't have messed with a system that wasn't broken to begin with.

Edited by GooGa592 on July 3, 2023 4:06PM
    Options
  • QuintusVaLari
    QuintusVaLari
    ✭✭✭
    PC/NA still broken atm in Blackreach.
    ctscr98wftbv.png
    QuintusVa'Lari
    Former Emperor Sorc Werewolf
    Legendary Squirrel Chaser
    Bringer of Baps

Quintessential Gaming YouTube
    Options
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On Evergloam the leaderboard appears to be updating properly, but alliance scores have been stuck for at least a day and a half. I have a screenshot timestamped 7/2 12:37am CST that has the same scores that are displaying now. (The next-earliest screenshot showing alliance scores was 6/29 10:25pm, and that shows appropriately lower scores.)
    Edited by Ilsabet on July 3, 2023 6:29PM
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
    Options
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GooGa592 wrote: »
    The inevitable result of messing with the code so that campaigns end on the first of the month instead of every 30 days for every campaign. Nothing was broken with the scoreboard, they just shouldn't have messed with a system that wasn't broken to begin with.

Well, there's a reason for that good old saying: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" Maybe @ZOS should consider following it...
    Options
  • afkpro
    afkpro
    ✭✭✭
    zos working on their 4th of july bbq's. gonna have to wait longer lolz.
    Options
  • Titanium
    Titanium
    ✭✭✭
    Well, there's a reason for that good old saying: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" Maybe @ZOS should consider following it...

If software is on "break fast", without testing for production, then it should have a "fix fast" to fix for production.

As it is, only the crown store is on this paradigm. If you can glitch crown store items, it would be fixed within hours.
    Options