The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a casually active guild? The OBSIDIAN GUARD wants you. {NA/XB1}

• RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent! Yes we are still active. Faction doesn't matter, we host events that cover all factions, all levels. Jump into guild chat 1 and someone should be there. Hope we're the right fit for you
  • andrewalexanderkingb14_ESO
    Hey, just started up, looking for a guild to join up with. GT is PrepperAzn H
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I would like to join as well. Rejoining ESO on Xbox after a long break; used to play on PC. My GT is Jason20910.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites I could send I have. Welcome to the guild
  • Peepo
    Peepo
    Soul Shriven
    Could I have an invite too? I tried messaging Randall for an invite but couldn't, GT is DrizzlyGG
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    No worries, invite has been sent!
  • DeathComesxx
    DeathComesxx
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there. Veteran player from PS that just switched to Series X. Been lf some guilds to join up with and socialize with while I catch back up to where I was on PS. Mind shooting me an invite? GT is Maverik616 or Maverik#8401
    ĐæţhÇømə§xx
    Order of The Mislead
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • Sundast
    Sundast
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, If you're sill looking for members I could use a guild. Just started playing again after a really long break.
    GT - Cpt Plucky
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent! Very sorry for the delay
  • N7Nemesis
    N7Nemesis
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a good guild send me an invite please. Also if you know of a good guild with a vendor or a sister guild that would be awesome too.
    GT -
    N7Nemesis
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent! There are guild mates who are in trade guilds that can point you in the right direction.
  • kcwoodiii
    kcwoodiii
    Soul Shriven
    Hi.

I am interested in joining.

Well over 30 with a full time job, but can play in evenings (5-8 EST) and weekends (8-10 est)

My account profile is KCWoodIII. The current character I'm playing is Kane Cole.

Look forward to hearing from someone,

KC
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent!
  • AwesomeMutation
    AwesomeMutation
    Soul Shriven
    Hey can I get an invite? GT is Erusen2190.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent!
  • AwesomeMutation
    AwesomeMutation
    Soul Shriven
    thanks! was online and accepted.
  • FenrisFangAW
    FenrisFangAW
    Soul Shriven
    Heya, Fenris Fang here, I have returned to ESO, use to be part of the guild back in the day, went to the old website (still up and i could still log in). Looking to join back in. Xbox name is FangAW#1056 now.
  • w1ck3dl0vely
    w1ck3dl0vely
    ✭✭
    Hoping for an invite.

GT: w1ck3d l0vely
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent! Welcome back!