The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Depths of Malatar Bugged

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭✭
Lots of bugs in this dungeon along with lag spikes and block issues. Here is a pic of me as a Tank getting stuck at the Dark Orb boss, Auraron stone guy hit me and I got stuck.pd5tx2mgajyd.png
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geometry bugs like that from knockback or gap closers are all over the place, i was in halls of fabrication last week and stampeded at an enemy and got stuck in a wall lol (ive also used stampede in other locations and gone underground)

and a few months ago i was doing vBRP and on the 2nd arena our tank got knocked back through a wall, so this issue is definitely not just depths of malatar related

the worst dungeon i have for "lag spikes" is probably red petal bastion, during the 2nd and final boss fights, the first time the boss does their kick attack that staggers you even through block, sometimes i think the game is going to crash when it freezes everything for almost a second or 2 lol
    Edited by Necrotech_Master on January 24, 2023 4:48PM
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Darrell9090
    Darrell9090
    ✭✭✭
    madman65 wrote: »
    Lots of bugs in this dungeon along with lag spikes and block issues. Here is a pic of me as a Tank getting stuck at the Dark Orb boss, Auraron stone guy hit me and I got stuck.pd5tx2mgajyd.png

That center orb got a big hit box easy to get stuck in been that way since it dropped years ago. This is why you see most of us tanks pull the aauron adds to the side so the dps can work on the orb and kill them on you. Also important to note if a dps dies too close to this orb they can not be rezzed. This has lead me to have to solo this orb boss many occasions as the tank. In recent years the frost mechanic that summons the ice Pilar will cancel out a standard of light ultimate. I’m not sure if that was intentional or is a bug as well.
  • Billium813
    Billium813
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have gotten stuck in that center orb platform MULTIPLE times. If you die anywhere near it, your body will be unable to be rez'd as you clip through the texture
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    I survived being stuck but had to leave the instance after this fight. The Auroran warriors stayed taunted around me but what a pain. My team did really good taking out the rest of the NPC`s.