The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2022 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that the community does this annually!

@Kallykat PC-NA

I would love some crown crates, gold, or furnishings.

Happy holidays to all!
  • Dragonclaw1337
    PC-NA
    @Dragonclaw1337

Hi! Happy Holidays to all!
    I would greatly appreciate a Target Dummy and Transmute Station.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Dragonclaw1337
  • Erinia
    Erinia
    ✭✭✭
    Best event of the year! Love this gift spreading, and love you all, nice people! <3

PC EU
    @Erinia

I wish you all to get most wanted gifts this year, in game and in real life, have a nice winter time, with a lot of happiness and smiles. o:)

As for my wishes...

In game wishes:
    - As I'm always crafting something, I'd wish for any amounts of heartwood, and mundane runes - even one is useful for me.
    - Or just some gold :blush:

Crown store wishes:
    - Tree, Seasons of Y'ffre sooo cool onneee <3
    - Giladil the Ragpicker <3
    - Zuqoth, Armory Advisor
    - any amount of crown crates - shiny surpise boxes!
    - Javinus Tirnendo houseguest
    - Lucilla Caprenia houseguest
    - Furnishing Pack:Windows of the Divines

Gonna look through pages now, to see if I have something i could send. And in advance know that it is too pitiful that we can't send crossplatform gifts, sorry NA server, sending you virtual greetings!

Oh, and if ZOSanta reading - may we all have some more furnishing slots for our houses? No? Maybe?... :p

Thanks a lot for your wonderful gifts and greetings <3@Trylien , @Darkhorse1975 , @MiyukiShiba , @SunsetJelly , @BlackRayser , @Mirrasol , @vibeborn , @Izzy_D , @Kristyy , @Feowyn13 , @HuedPurple , @StoleYourSweetroll42 , @Olibeau , @Ezhh , @Enemoriana , @Murnhiel , @BoraxFlux , @marcbf , @schnickipinzi , @kjolak , @Needler777 , @wolfaust <3

Have fun, everybody!

Edited by Erinia on December 25, 2022 6:40PM
    @Erinia, PC EU
    Gift Exchange 2023! My WishList here!
  • Bethgael
    Bethgael
    ✭✭✭
    Sent out some crown crates, gold, furniture, pots and furnishing plans to a few people.

Commented simply to put the thread back on page 1 for people to see. :)
    Ingame ID: Bethgael PC NA/EU but mostly NA
  • hittman1985
    hittman1985
    ✭✭
    @hittman1985 PCEU

Surprise me and happy holidays everyone
  • Niruah
    Niruah
    ✭✭
    Hello all!

I would like to receive anything you could give.
    - Gold
    - crown crates
    - explorer's pack donkey
    - Mournhold packrat
    - Furnishing pack: new life festival
    - Tree, seasons of Yffre
    - Storage chests, coffers (except: storage chest, fortified)
    - My absolute dream is: Pantherfang Chapel

PC EU @Ghuran

Thank you in advance and have a great month ahead and Merry Christmas for everyone!! <3
    Edited by Niruah on December 26, 2022 5:36PM
  • KalTherrin
    KalTherrin
    Soul Shriven
    This exchange for PC players. Mostly. But hey, PS NA folks, type what you need (for gold). I wanna be you secret Santa. 😉

I'm relatively new to ESO, so I'll just be happy to get my Warden to 50! Feel free to send anything that'll help :smile: Only big plan is to save up and buy Old Mistveil Manor furnished one day, otherwise I'm just enjoying and trying to skill up.

Merry Christmas y'all!
  • KalTherrin
    KalTherrin
    Soul Shriven
    KalTherrin wrote: »
    This exchange for PC players. Mostly. But hey, PS NA folks, type what you need (for gold). I wanna be you secret Santa. 😉

I'm relatively new to ESO, so I'll just be happy to get my Warden to 50! Feel free to send anything that'll help :smile: Only big plan is to save up and buy Old Mistveil Manor furnished one day, otherwise I'm just enjoying and trying to skill up.

Merry Christmas y'all!

My noobness is showing lol, @Kal Therrin is my in game, PCNA!
  • RockThangard
    RockThangard
    Soul Shriven
    happy hollydays everyone! and good luck for the next year
    hi all, i would love to have a appearance change token :)
  • Rylisin
    Rylisin
    ✭✭✭
    @ Rylisin / PC NA

Would be super appreciative of a Race Change Token if someone is feeling generous, and / or Eveli's adventuring leathers costume

i've also fulfilled @primabel's wish to the best of my ability. Happy Holidays and much love to all!

Edit: a Massive thank you to Metheglyn for gifting me the costume. Much love! ❤
    Edited by Rylisin on December 13, 2022 9:30PM
    PC | NA - NZ Player. Played since mid 2016, CP 1380+ An autistic, tired, coffee driven Kiwi. I draw a lot of fantasy and things.Cirion Adaine - Warden / Crafter | - Niryahil Adaine - NB healer - Ciara Ruhaerin - Nightblade something something, and a few alts for good measure.
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the crate, @Bethgael
    Happy New Life to you!
  • Call_of_Red_Mountain
    Call_of_Red_Mountain
    ✭✭✭✭

Merry Christmas y'all!

I wish I can send you ambrosia. But we're on different platforms. Sorry. Hope you'll find your secret Santa on PC. 🙂
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish people would mention when they got something.
  • GOAT4EVAR
    GOAT4EVAR
    ✭✭✭
    I wish people would mention when they got something.

Some people do, but yes. Would be nice if everyone did it. Easier to give presents to people that havent recieved anything yet.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to the Santas that have been kind. I wish you all a wonderful season!
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • MissPan3024
    MissPan3024
    ✭✭✭
    I love this idea! What a wonderful thread 🙂
    My wishes for this New Life season include ancient sandstone and holiday decorations for my home.

Every year a few officers and I head to Eastmarch to the New Life tent and hand out gifts to anyone that initiates trade with us. Please stop by this Christmas - it’s so fun and great to meet so many nice players.
    Happy New Life!
    Xbox NA
    ~MissPan3024 from The Order of Reapers
  • KalTherrin
    KalTherrin
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you to the several who sent gifts in game, I can actually buy the house! Well, have to finish the quests to qualify, but still I appreciate everyone who played Santa this year!

Happy Holidays everyone! Wish I had more to give back to the community, but maybe next year!

• Erinia
    Erinia
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much @vibeborn for your generous gift! You made me happy jumping around my chair :blush:
    Have a nice Holidays! <3
    @Erinia, PC EU
    Gift Exchange 2023! My WishList here!
  • vibeborn
    vibeborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erinia wrote: »
    Thank you very much @vibeborn for your generous gift! You made me happy jumping around my chair :blush:
    Have a nice Holidays! <3

You're very welcome :)<3 and thank you, and @Mirrasol and @Izzy-D for the treasure maps <3
  • Natsirt812
    Natsirt812
    ✭✭
    Heyyyyy everyone ! I hope y'all are doing well and, if not, I'm here to talk and support you ! I'm pretty broke right now, but I can provide emotional support if needed :blush:

My username is @Natsirt812 and I'm on PC NA

What I would like to have are some Morrowind related things :

- Some motifs from the Morrowind chapter (Telvanni, Hlaalu, Ashlander, etc...)
    - Some Morrowind-related furnishings recipes
    - Some Character Slots (for more dunmer toon B) )
    - And my dream would be to have the Vvardenfell houses in furnished !

Again, I hope everyone will get what they want, and you'll have a nice day :blush:

See ya ! <3
  • Misscapefox
    Misscapefox
    ✭✭✭
    This is such a fantastic idea! My wish list for ESO is the following:

Any pets
    Any furnishings

Happy holidays everyone!!!
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is such a fantastic idea! My wish list for ESO is the following:

Any pets
    Any furnishings

Happy holidays everyone!!!

In game ID and platform/server please!

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the most heartwarming player-created tradition the community never let die off. I love so much that this is still a thing.

Typically I ask for Santa to bestow gifts upon a friend, but sadly most have quit and I’m at a loss on who to nominate. Instead I’ll just ask Santa for outfit slots since one can never have too many.

PS4 NA here.
    PSN handle: VoodooPlatypus
  • Bethgael
    Bethgael
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you to the several who sent gifts in game, I can actually buy the house! Well, have to finish the quests to qualify, but still I appreciate everyone who played Santa this year!

Happy Holidays everyone! Wish I had more to give back to the community, but maybe next year!

That's wonderful, congratulations!
    Ingame ID: Bethgael PC NA/EU but mostly NA
  • crispyplatypus
    @crispyplatypus PC/NA

I would love any of the fragments that drop from either the Blackwood or High Isle public dungeons (scaly cloth scraps, inscribed shards, coral haj mota lures & decoys). I am trying to collect enough to finally get the costume, furnishing, and pet each of the fragments create, but it’s slow going. Any extras I receive I will certainly pay forward to someone else!

Cheers!
  • Somber97866
    Somber97866
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Somber97866

Some extra gold would be nice! Plz
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wolfkeks PC/EU

I'm always happy receiving fishing stuff - still need to finish my master angler achievement after all these years 🐟

Edit:
    Thank y'all for the wonderful Fishmas presents! I was overwhelmed! I will def have enough bait for years to come! Thank you you lovely people 🎉
    Edited by Wolfkeks on December 8, 2022 3:14PM
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Sylo78
    Sylo78
    ✭✭
    @Sylo78 PC/NA

Happy holidays folks! I'm back playing after 5 years, could use a home, or any scraps to help a leveling Magsorc.
  • SoSparkly
    SoSparkly
    ✭✭
    Aaa omg I love this event so much!! I am so glad a guildie directed me to the forums today, and that lead me to find here. The holidays totally snuck up on me this year (life am I right) I cannot believe we are nearing another New Life! Another year I am thankful to be a part of ESO’s amazing community 💕

My wishlist this year:
    Surprise me with furniture! I love pretty furniture. Druidic Ivy styles, Leyawiin Styles, golden lights, flowers, Ruby candleflies, anything pink… I love housing, and I love collecting pretty furniture. What do you think is pretty/aesthetically pleasing? It is always so fun when someone shares their favorite furnishings with me, and I discover a new thing to decorate with! 😋

If some incredibly kind soul is feeling generous, I am also wishing for crown crates. There’s a few new furnishings I want (back to the furniture, again lol), like the new cascading Rose Petals from those crates and the druid arch. Flowers, pink, need I say more? Okay I’m going on and on now. Im just super excited about this.

Also Redguard Fence, Brass Capped is an item I just rediscovered and loveee 😍

I am @SoSparkly on PC-NA

It will be so fun to read through this thread again and send gifts through the season! This event has totally warmed my heart every single time, and I hope to also brighten and bring a little warmth to someone’s holiday season. Much love and happy New Life!!

Edit: Thank you guys so much for the wonderful surprises I logged into. I did not note down names but I’m so touched during what is a more difficult holiday season for us so thank you all so, so much. 🥹 I made sure to send thank you gifts and more gifts are on the way throughout New Life!
    Big thanks to @lDaede for making an easy compilation to look through!! With limited time this will be a lifesaver 💕
    Edited by SoSparkly on December 25, 2022 8:51PM
  • Drakenheim
    Drakenheim
    ✭✭
    Wolfkeks wrote: »
    @Wolfkeks PC/EU

I'm always happy receiving fishing stuff - still need to finish my master angler achievement after all these years 🐟

Dammit Wolfie! Clean out you mail box!!

Love Izzy :Do:)>:)
    @Izzy_D - PC/EU