Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Repair Slot and Siege Slot added to quick slot

darvaria
darvaria
✭✭✭✭
Please. It's not reasonable to have to carry 4 types of repairs. We can never get out of combat to slot when needed. And siege slot.
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We don't new whole wheel for repairs - you must be aware that more wheels means more clicking for right one, so it's not good to have too much.

Byt siege wheel? Yeah, it should be implemented day one.
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • darvaria
    darvaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    If not a wheel for repairs, make ONE type of repair good for walls, doors, bridges, siege & camps. Most ppl can NEVER get out of combat to slot for a different repair.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would love both Siege wheel for quick slot and combining all Cyrodiil repair kits into 1 universal Repair Kit! :)
    Edited by Fischblut on September 18, 2022 12:20AM
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Or maybe just allow use of siege/repair straight out of inventroy? Click use and it will attempt to repair/place as if it was quickslotted.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly @darvaria , thank you! In Cyro, a player cannot use "Allies", "Mementos", or "Tools".
    Yes, they're probably great to have in pve land, but in Cyro, these wheels do nothing for us.
    So, 3/5 wheels are pretty much useless in Cyro.

With siege not stacking in inventory, that's yet another issue just having to do with bag space and certainly if they stacked, that would help, but still would not resolve not being able to quickly access it during battle since we are prone to being "in combat" infinitely.

If I could be granted only one wish in Cyro, it would be to eliminate the "in combat" status which continuously prohibits us from mounting, reading mail, talking in zone while dead, switching out repairs, siege, gear, etc.
    I have heard the reasons why this happened, but if that's the case, using one large band-aid to cover a wound created by only select players and essentially punishing the entire population is unfair and should not be allowed.

They promote mounts in the crown store and during events, but why bother? I can barely ever mount the ones I own now.
    I spend time in Cyro to help my alliance by fighting, repairing, sieging which is fine, if I can get to my target in a timely manner.

If keeps are lit, you cannot port, so you ride (hopefully) to your destination. Most of the time, it's even better to ride even if the keep is not lit, because usually there is a blob group inside running laps anyway, mowing players down as they port in to an otherwise "safe" keep. So, riding would be the best method for travel in many cases, yet once you even so much as glance at an opposing player, you might as well hang it up because you will be "in combat" for an unlimited amount of time, as your punishment.

Some players may not like the idea of being able to mount while in combat, but I've been hearing more and more who actually do want this. If a player can be locked down or knocked off while mounted, then why not allow players to mount? If a mount was a get out of jail free card, I might see some logic behind it, but it's not. Being mounted doesn't protect the rider. So, allow us to mount and participate in the game and the sometimes fast paced movement that ensues.