Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/662078/

Why combat changes are actually needed

• EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
    u think its going be to be good meaning we all weaker then over powered,, so this means we might have to team up to do things now.. more.. its fine..
    we will see if we all like it or not..
    we can always come make polls here and say if we likes it or not..
    hehe
    Options
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds more like a personal issue (OP),
    You're right it is.

Options
  • XxCaLxX
    XxCaLxX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VMA really has very little to do with dps. Sure more makes it smoother but you can get flawless with 50k or less by just doing mechanics. That’s all vma is, is mechanics and learning spawns. DOTs don’t make a big difference in vma because stuff can die so quickly.
    Options
  • brylars
    brylars
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am a casual player myself. I recently decided to get more involved and was putting together a build. Now looking at the notes, my build will be trash once the changes go live. At least resource management will be easy.

In a previous post I did call this a reset. I guess we should call it that, "The Great Reset." It sounds more positive.
    Options
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destai wrote: »
    Zuboko wrote: »
    Destai wrote: »
    I support something being done about the ever-increasing ceiling of DPS. I'm a console player and I find the combination of light attack weaving and animation cancelling to be really hard to sustain. Whether it's fatigue, ping issues, and other input bugs, I just don't find value in having such an unnatural system be the norm. Conversely, I see where people value it and how changing it has to be done delicately.

My biggest concern is that nerfing damage of anything will impact the wrong group - the casuals - who are supposed to benefit the most from this. If anything I'd have expected something like an accessibility option of auto-attack or something.

As a console player, I can't provide anything other than my own qualitative feedback since PTS isn't a thing for us.

I don't know if I have a problem with the idea of DPS increasing. I guess I don't see what the problem with it is.

The problem is designing content around high dps that many of the players can't reach. It does exclude people from content. It's fine if there's difficult content, but let that difficulty rest in the mechanics not a twitchy combat system that most players aren't full participating in.

I personally don't have to do veteran content, even has CP1400, but I can see where others might feel differently.

Power creep is the solution to that problem. Players that are not absolute top tier may be a year or two behind in content, but they are still progressing through all of the difficult things as they are able. Players that were struggling with Sunspire 3 years ago are now working on Dreadsail Reef, while those that were doing vMoL may have moved on to Kyne's Aegis. Rockgrove is notorious for high DPS checks, that most groups cannot achieve, but ideally more will be able to as the ceiling continues to increase. Decreasing everyone's damage just hinders progress and causes frustration.

Power creep is almost inevitable as new and interesting sets or skills are introduced. If everything is strictly worse than previous options that would be boring and nobody would bother. Making everything exactly equal is impossible, and would still lack incentive to unlock the new options. New things must be at least marginally or situationally better than old, and a result power slowly increases (large jumps are not desirable).

It's also important for the competitive end game, where scores are valued. New high scores and world records being broken is fun. Looking at a world record score from last year and knowing that it cannot be achieved after nerfs is not fun. Even for personal and guild best scores, a gradual upward trend encourages continued effort.
    Options
  • fizzylu
    fizzylu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In response to your final thought; based on the notes that I have just got done reading from the PTS section of the forum - if these changes go live, I most likely will not be able to have another vMA 'Perfect Run', and your chances of clearing vMA for the first time will be drastically lowered; players like us (I am NOT top-tier; my parse is only like 77k...) are going to be SIGNIFCANTLY handicapped by the changes.. and the combat will become far less engaging, if not downright boring: buff, buff; 15x spammable, buff, buff, 15x spammable....

Saddest part.... your example at the end is already how the combat is for some hahahahaaaa <.< save us
    Edited by fizzylu on July 12, 2022 7:35AM
    Options
  • Kusto
    Kusto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been thinking about the general idea of adjusting how the combat works in ESO and I finally have assembled my thoughts.
    My Background

I got introduced to the Elder Scrolls in 2002 with the release of Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, and quickly got lost in the world of Tamriel. I have been playing Elder Scrolls games almost exclusively since before Skyrim came out (about 15 years). I have tried a few different games in that time, but none have sucked me in as much as the Elder Scrolls games.

I started playing ESO in August of 2016 and have very much enjoyed the game during that time. If I have the right build, I can just barely solo Fungal Grotto, but I cannot yet finish Vetran Maelstrom Arena. That means that with more than a 1,000 hours onto just one character (and I have 6) I have not managed to break through into the upper echelon of ESO.

My Thoughts
    I don't know what I think about the up and coming changes. I have not read the patch notes, and have not tried the PTS server yet, but I can see the need for a change. I am opening to how these changes are, but if someone who has literally put thousands of hours into this game and has played it almost exclusively over 6 years cannot break into the upper echelon of content, then there is definitely a need. I look forward to seeing how this change works.

From the little I know, I suspect that I will have an easier time doing the content I want to try.

Sorry to break it for you, but the upcoming changes are not gonna help anyone, especially the bottom dps. If you haven't managed to clear vMA in 6 years then you won't stand a chance next patch because you will be doing even less dps. Top players are still hitting 100k or close on pts while many low end dps players have reported major losses.
    Options
  • Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been thinking about the general idea of adjusting how the combat works in ESO and I finally have assembled my thoughts.
    My Background

I got introduced to the Elder Scrolls in 2002 with the release of Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, and quickly got lost in the world of Tamriel. I have been playing Elder Scrolls games almost exclusively since before Skyrim came out (about 15 years). I have tried a few different games in that time, but none have sucked me in as much as the Elder Scrolls games.

I started playing ESO in August of 2016 and have very much enjoyed the game during that time. If I have the right build, I can just barely solo Fungal Grotto, but I cannot yet finish Vetran Maelstrom Arena. That means that with more than a 1,000 hours onto just one character (and I have 6) I have not managed to break through into the upper echelon of ESO.

My Thoughts
    I don't know what I think about the up and coming changes. I have not read the patch notes, and have not tried the PTS server yet, but I can see the need for a change. I am opening to how these changes are, but if someone who has literally put thousands of hours into this game and has played it almost exclusively over 6 years cannot break into the upper echelon of content, then there is definitely a need. I look forward to seeing how this change works.

From the little I know, I suspect that I will have an easier time doing the content I want to try.

Not to be that guy... but... vMA is not the upper echelon... Flawless running vMA isnt even the upper echelon...

1000+ hours is "something" BUT it really might mean "nothing". Lots of people have 1000+ hours but refuse to look at guides on their class and the dungeons/trials they are doing... They run unoptimized builds... and dont check the mechanics of fights at all... this results in...

People asking that player to use a better build...
    People asking that player to know the basics of a dungeon/trial before joining...

and...

the person in question calling others elitist because others dared to tell them to use a functional build or to know the bare minimum in a dungeon/trial...

Its a vicious circle that wont ever change... The eso community dont want to be good. They dont want to know mechanics... They want 1000+ hours and that alone to be the entrance to the "upper echelon"...

I have every 4 person trifecta, vBRP unchained, solo arena trifectas, some trial trifectas, sold 500m+ of carries etc and I am not even in the upper echelon... HOWEVER... I dont expect people to work harder for ME. I hold myself to a reasonable standard when I join to do harder content...

People want unique sunflower builds and for those builds to do the same as a minmaxer.
    People want to walk into a dungeon and not have to know a single mechanic but to pass it.

I dont know if the changes are good or bad. What I do know is people will still put in 1% of the energy they should to "be good" and then complain and call people elitist... That will stay the same...
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Thoughts

Having actually spent some time on the PTS... it won't. This is going to sound pretty cruel, but unfortunately, it's the reality of the current build on PTS: I hope you enjoyed your time being able to participate in vet content, because there's a very high likelihood that's about to be taken from you entirely.

What we need are changes to make weaving and rotations more accessible, what we got are nerfs that will cripple lower DPS players, to the point that in some cases they'll be back to struggling with overland content again. I'm guessing here, but given you're having to work to solo FG, it's quite possible you'll no longer be able to clear some overland content without help after this patch lands.
    Options
  • omnidoh
    omnidoh
    ✭✭✭
    I can't say I can relate to many of the posters here. I completed vMA on my first attempt, with the whole run taking about an hour. I say "first", as in a single, uninterrupted session, but I probably died about a half dozen times or so.

It didn't seem too difficult at all (for me), it just had a lower margin for error than on normal. But I am also one of those players who enjoys polish through practice, and I fully understand that all encounter systems have a learning curve, with a minimum requirement of time investment.

I don't know.
    Even Trifectas don't seem that difficult as an individual contributer. In my experience, success has always required consistent and reliable group synergy. Getting "gud" requires time, and then even more time to find others with the requisite skill and patience.

Beyond that, I've found nothing in ESO to be "too hard", once the required effort has been invested.
    Options
  • prof_doom
    prof_doom
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're wrong. Everything is gonna get harder, because you're doing less damage, and the enemies health isn't getting decreased.

Even worse, Maelstrom arena is a very mobile environment, so your 20 second, weaker ground DOTs are going to be completly useless.
    Options
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    prof_doom wrote: »

You're wrong. Everything is gonna get harder, because you're doing less damage, and the enemies health isn't getting decreased.

Even worse, Maelstrom arena is a very mobile environment, so your 20 second, weaker ground DOTs are going to be completly useless.

I don't think that damage is my problem.
    One problem I know I have is managing my resources. And while this patch (to my knowledge) does nothing for that, I suspect the changes to the timers will alleviate enough stress in my mind that it will be easier to start focusing on things like weaving which I have never really mastered.

I could be wrong, but that is just my thoughts.
    Options
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I noticed that.
    I also noticed how many of those same skills ended up having a damage boost and coming from a place where I rarely keep up all of my dots as is, to be given those same dots (even with them ticking half as much) for twice as long, will make me a lot more prone to keep up my dots and thus get more benefit from them. ... in theory at least. For all I know right now, you could be 100% right. I will find out ... likely this weekend. I don't see myself having time to do that test until then.

They last twice as long and do an average of 33% less damage than before. Some of them do 40% less damage.

So less damage that takes twice as long to do, and in the meantime much more easily purged in PvP.

This is a bigger nerf to DoTs than some people are realizing. A good DoT will do a lot of damage in a short amount of time, a bad one less damage in a longer amount of time. The longer a DoT lasts the worse it is unless it has a secondary benefit like healing you with each tick. You don't want a DoT to last 20 seconds if all it does is damage, and you certainly don't want it to last 20 seconds when it used to last 10 seconds and did more damage for it's duration.

10k damage over 10 seconds or 6k damage over 20 seconds. Which do you prefer?
    Options
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think combat is the biggest issue still. Its a lack of knowledge. Mechanics, effective dps etc ...

Effective communication from zos to the community would help massively too

So many things are just thrown at the game with little consideration or knowledge.
    Options
  • NoSkiilz
    NoSkiilz
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe you’re just…. bad at the game? Like seriously vMA can be done at like 300cp. Learn to LA weave? My first clear was like 250cp lol
    Edited by NoSkiilz on July 12, 2022 2:29PM
    Options
  • Riptide
    Riptide
    ✭✭✭✭✭

One problem I know I have is managing my resources. And while this patch (to my knowledge) does nothing for that, I suspect the changes to the timers will alleviate enough stress in my mind that it will be easier to start focusing on things like weaving which I have never really mastered.

You are on the right track. I mentioned I was doing 32k when I went through it, which is far lower than dps today. A fourth of what is possible.

But at the time I was second highest dps in our trials group.

It didn’t help me much.

I ultimately made a new toon specifically for vMA. At the time the simplest, beefiest toon was a magsorc. Comppletely streamlined rotation, double barred shield, defensive/dot powerhouse. Made the toon for it though I detested the aesthetics, because it stood a better chance than what I had to get the space to learn the mechanics.

Over many, many deaths I made continuous improvements. Golded every bit of gear. Tried every monster helm set combo, burned through thousands of expensive pots, and on and on.

Lots of that was helpful, but in the end it was learning exactly where to stand. Dropping dots where things were about to spawn, because I just knew where that was, keeping shield up without fail, and not taking even the smallest mechanic for granted.

In my opinion this next stretch before pts goes live might wind up being your best window you’ll get for a while. Oakensoul while it is still very strong, build to stay alive first, damage second, and keep at it.
    Edited by Riptide on July 12, 2022 2:33PM
    Esse quam videri.
    Options
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NoSkiilz wrote: »
    Maybe you’re just…. bad at the game? Like seriously vMA can be done at like 300cp. Learn to LA weave? My first clear was like 250cp lol

There is no question about it, I suck terribly. I am a lot better than I was. When I first started playing ESO, I had such a terrible build and knew so little about how the game worked, that I could not kill one of the story bosses in Coldharbour. I have gotten a lot better since then. I can solo most any base game word bosses. I can solo some normal dungeons.
    I noticed that.
    I also noticed how many of those same skills ended up having a damage boost and coming from a place where I rarely keep up all of my dots as is, to be given those same dots (even with them ticking half as much) for twice as long, will make me a lot more prone to keep up my dots and thus get more benefit from them. ... in theory at least. For all I know right now, you could be 100% right. I will find out ... likely this weekend. I don't see myself having time to do that test until then.

They last twice as long and do an average of 33% less damage than before. Some of them do 40% less damage.

So less damage that takes twice as long to do, and in the meantime much more easily purged in PvP.

This is a bigger nerf to DoTs than some people are realizing. A good DoT will do a lot of damage in a short amount of time, a bad one less damage in a longer amount of time. The longer a DoT lasts the worse it is unless it has a secondary benefit like healing you with each tick. You don't want a DoT to last 20 seconds if all it does is damage, and you certainly don't want it to last 20 seconds when it used to last 10 seconds and did more damage for it's duration.

From what I understand from the note they released before hand (and that is what spawned my thoughts) this patch was supposed to reduce the DPS of the many dots but increase the increase the overall damage. If that is not what happened (and I couldn't say) then that may very well change things. However, assuming the stated goal is true, then it is possible that after they get some testing that we may see an adjustment to how things work, making it more in line with what they are shooting for.
    Options
  • VvwvenomwvV
    VvwvenomwvV
    ✭✭✭✭
    I made a post about a week ago called APM AND SERVER PERFORMANCE. In it, I mentioned that I believe it has to do with helping the server. Look at the patch notes, and you'll see a pattern that is less button mashing, and things will now tick every 2 seconds instead of every 1 second.

People can go on forever talking about the gap between the upper, and lower skilled players, but that is not the true focus of the changes.
    Options
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to tell you OP but none of the changes in the PTS patch notes provide any hope of the content being more accessible for you. Especially trying to finish VMA, the final stage of the last boss fight is a pretty big DPS race where you need to be moving a lot to avoid different damage sources. Having the DPS of DOTS nerfed so heavily is going to make that part of the fight way tougher to get through.

When I wrote this, the PTS notes had not come out yet.
    I read through the patch notes, and while I did see a number of nerfs, I also saw quite a few buffs. I am not enough of a numbers nerd to know off hand how it will play out, but I know I love the idea of longer timers and I think that alone will help me out a lot. I really don't know though, and won't until I try playing it.
    One of the things I will likely do is try vMA on PTS and see how it feels. I would be very surprised if I passed it because even if the changes are beneficial, then I don't think I am anywhere near that level of being ready.

The longer timers looks good on a spreadsheet, but in practice it will be worse, not better. Bosses move and have invulnerability periods. You will need to refresh your dots almost as much as before, but now they do less damage. Zos buffed a few individual skills here and there, but everything else is a hard nerf.
    Options
  • Riptide
    Riptide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no question about it, I suck terribly. I am a lot better than I was. When I first started playing ESO, I had such a terrible build and knew so little about how the game worked, that I could not kill one of the story bosses in Coldharbour. I have gotten a lot better since then. I can solo most any base game word bosses. I can solo some normal dungeons.

We’ve all been there, and I smile at your humility and willingness to take ownership etc. Fwiw you are precisely the sort of player I most like to prog raid with, and who ultimately benefits most from vMA. Wish you the very best of success.
    Esse quam videri.
    Options
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    From what I understand from the note they released before hand (and that is what spawned my thoughts) this patch was supposed to reduce the DPS of the many dots but increase the increase the overall damage. If that is not what happened (and I couldn't say) then that may very well change things. However, assuming the stated goal is true, then it is possible that after they get some testing that we may see an adjustment to how things work, making it more in line with what they are shooting for.

Here's from the patch notes:
    Since they will now take longer to deal this damage, this will result in an approximate 33% overall DPS decrease for DoTs, while making them more worthwhile in long term fights and easier to keep up.
    Twin Slashes:
    This ability and its morphs now last for 20 seconds, up from 10.
    Decreased the damage per tick by 25%.
    Two Handed
    Cleave
    Carve: Reduced the damage per tick of this morph's damage over time by approximately 40%.

Critical Charge
    Stampede (morph):
    This morph now ticks every 2 seconds over 20 seconds rather than every second over 15 seconds.
    Decreased the damage per tick by approximately 33%.

Those are just a few examples, and some DoTs received a slight buff to damage per tick but since the ticks are now every other second and it lasts twice as long it's still an overall nerf.

This is not good. This is going to destroy the casual players that may have finally been able to do vet content. Wtf are they thinking with this patch?
    Edited by Holycannoli on July 12, 2022 2:47PM
    Options
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riptide wrote: »

You are on the right track. I mentioned I was doing 32k when I went through it, which is far lower than dps today. A fourth of what is possible.

But at the time I was second highest dps in our trials group.

It didn’t help me much.

I ultimately made a new toon specifically for vMA. At the time the simplest, beefiest toon was a magsorc. Comppletely streamlined rotation, double barred shield, defensive/dot powerhouse. Made the toon for it though I detested the aesthetics, because it stood a better chance than what I had to get the space to learn the mechanics.

Over many, many deaths I made continuous improvements. Golded every bit of gear. Tried every monster helm set combo, burned through thousands of expensive pots, and on and on.

Lots of that was helpful, but in the end it was learning exactly where to stand. Dropping dots where things were about to spawn, because I just knew where that was, keeping shield up without fail, and not taking even the smallest mechanic for granted.

In my opinion this next stretch before pts goes live might wind up being your best window you’ll get for a while. Oakensoul while it is still very strong, build to stay alive first, damage second, and keep at it.

Thank you @Riptide that is very insightful. While I have already been thinking about most of what you talk about, I had never considered the idea of learning where to stand. And either way. that is a lot of wonderful insights you share.
    Options
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a post about a week ago called APM AND SERVER PERFORMANCE. In it, I mentioned that I believe it has to do with helping the server. Look at the patch notes, and you'll see a pattern that is less button mashing, and things will now tick every 2 seconds instead of every 1 second.

People can go on forever talking about the gap between the upper, and lower skilled players, but that is not the true focus of the changes.

I kind of wondered about the server impact of a lot of this myself.
    Options
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riptide wrote: »

We’ve all been there, and I smile at your humility and willingness to take ownership etc. Fwiw you are precisely the sort of player I most like to prog raid with, and who ultimately benefits most from vMA. Wish you the very best of success.

Thank you.
    Options
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NoSkiilz wrote: »

I noticed that.

No, they kept the overall damage the same.
    For example, let's say Entropy did 10k damage over 10 seconds, and every second it ticked for 1k.
    Now, Entropy will deal 10k damage over 20 seconds. Each tick will still deal 1k, but now it is every 2 seconds, not 1.
    If your boss stands still and is vulnerable for those 20 seconds, all well and good. But the same people praising this change LOVE to talk about mechanics, and scorn those who just want to chase high dps and not do mechanics.
    Well, you are all about to have a rude awakening when you realize just how many many bosses have invulnerability phases, how many teleport, how many get guarded by spriggans or worm cultists or lurchers or...... frogs? and just how often you need to move and reapply and change targets with those dots. You love mechanics so much, congratulations you are all about to see a lot more of them, because every single fight is going to take longer.
    Options
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And, if people struggle to light attack and refresh dots because of mobility issues..... do those same people have the stamina, the real life stamina, to extend every single fight? People who are just barely able to solo a world boss in 5 minutes--- will they be able to kill that boss if the fight takes 7 or 8 minutes? Player fatigue is a real thing.
    Options
  • LordDragonMara
    LordDragonMara
    ✭✭✭
    My Background

My Thoughts

Maybe the problem is in you? If you don't want to improve, then the problem lies in you, not the game, mechanics or so.

I'm a new player and one of the first thing i do was to understand the game mechanics, and mostly the combat ones, which is one of the most important part of the game.
    Day 1 i start training my LA weaving.

Rewarding laziness and being bad at something is terrible thing to do. You should reward people for actually do good, just like it's in life.
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I understand from the note they released before hand (and that is what spawned my thoughts) this patch was supposed to reduce the DPS of the many dots but increase the increase the overall damage.

Technically, that did happen, but it's based on a flawed premise. (To be fair to you, I'm not bashing on you, ZOS was deliberately deceptive in this regard.)

The actual, total, damage for a lot of dots went up. The problem with this statement was, in the past, if a DoT fell off, you'd just recast it (and probably still will.) So, each casting of a DoT is doing more total damage, but the DPS falls off a cliff, and it ends up doing ~half as much damage as it would have before, because you would have simply cast it a second time. So they can say, "well, total damage went up," but it's a lie. Especially since the DoTs can't stack with themselves. Worse, whoever wrote that originally knew it was grossly misleading.
    Edited by starkerealm on July 12, 2022 2:55PM
    Options
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Background

My Thoughts

Maybe the problem is in you? If you don't want to improve, then the problem lies in you, not the game, mechanics or so.

I'm a new player and one of the first thing i do was to understand the game mechanics, and mostly the combat ones, which is one of the most important part of the game.
    Day 1 i start training my LA weaving.

Rewarding laziness and being bad at something is terrible thing to do. You should reward people for actually do good, just like it's in life.

Read my previous replies.
    Options
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I understand from the note they released before hand (and that is what spawned my thoughts) this patch was supposed to reduce the DPS of the many dots but increase the increase the overall damage.

Technically, that did happen, but it's based on a flawed premise. (To be fair to you, I'm not bashing on you, ZOS was deliberately deceptive in this regard.)

The actual, total, damage for a lot of dots went up. The problem with this statement was, in the past, if a DoT fell off, you'd just recast it (and probably still will.) So, each casting of a DoT is doing more total damage, but the DPS falls off a cliff, and it ends up doing ~half as much damage as it would have before, because you would have simply cast it a second time. So they can say, "well, total damage went up," but it's a lie. Especially since the DoTs can't stack with themselves. Worse, whoever wrote that originally knew it was grossly misleading.

While I have been getting more and more aggravated by how Zos has been handling forum moderation, I would like to think that they are not trying to deliberately deceive us. If what you and essentially everyone else is saying is accurate, then perhaps it is just as case of what @FantasticFreddie suggested and it looked good on spreadsheet, but implementation was not as good as they were hoping. In which case, we should see some major adjustments to the numbers in week 3, at least if we get them enough feedback.
    Options