Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

There is a real problem on Auriel's Bow

• Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gunsang wrote: »

@Lord_Draevan‌

Do you know the approximate prime times for Wabbajack? I'm flexible with changing my hours around...

Wabbajack is at Full EP and DC pop usually between 5pm-2am EST. AD hasn't gone above Medium on it much, but the few that are there are usually quite skilled and make up for their number deficiency.
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
    Options
  • Gunsang
    Gunsang
    ✭✭✭
    Marstar wrote: »

On a good night DC and EP were hitting 2-3 bars and going against us 2v1. An extra 100 people per faction wouldn't make thing better?

You basically saying it's ok for these guys to go to a campaign they are "winning constantly", because?
    I mean between 3am EST to 3pm EST, when EP and DC are usually at 1 bar while AD is usually at full... so maybe "night" isn't a good term for me to use.

I never said I approve of anyone jumping ship for a server where their faction is dominating. If EP and DC are abandoning the server to go to one where their factions is utterly winning, then I disprove. If they're going to one where there's good competition, then I have no problem.
    Of course I have no idea what the servers are like in Oceanic prime time as I'm asleep. All I know is that AD is at High or Full on Auriel's and all others servers are at Low. I checked one day at about 4:30 am and screenshoted the server populations for reference. All servers and all factions were at Low except Auriel's at Full AD.

Ouch... that's kinda disheartening. The crickets must be guarding those other campaigns quite vigorously! We better arm our tumbleweed for invasion.

@Lord_Draevan‌

Do you know the approximate prime times for Wabbajack? I'm flexible with changing my hours around...

Wabbajack is at Full EP and DC pop usually between 5pm-2am EST. AD hasn't gone above Medium on it much, but the few that are there are usually quite skilled and make up for their number deficiency.

Ah--okay, I'll see if it's my flavor at least. Even if it's at least one faction, I'm willing to take it at this point.
    Edited by Gunsang on April 30, 2014 6:30PM
    Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. And the more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have. - Thomas Hildern
    Options
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch... that's kinda disheartening. The crickets must be guarding those other campaigns quite vigorously! We better arm our tumbleweed for invasion.

This is disheartening to see and probably drives people away, makes them avoid PvP or go on other campaigns when they see the populations:
    nr5vid5k4q6o.jpg

Seriously, who other than AD would want to go on Auriel's when they see those populations?
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on April 30, 2014 6:45PM
    NA/PC server
    Options
  • Gunsang
    Gunsang
    ✭✭✭
    NOOOO!!! The wind is blowing west! We've lost our tumbleweed army! The AD are crushing our crickets at the keeps! All is lost!

Well all was lost anyway--but yeah, it is pretty discouraging. Usually my first reaction upon seeing it is "No thanks! I choose life!" and hide in PvE for a bit.

I thought put that screenshot of Sid somewhere...
    Edited by Gunsang on April 30, 2014 6:38PM
    Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. And the more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have. - Thomas Hildern
    Options
  • Zintair
    Zintair
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zagz wrote: »
    Being EP on AB is amazing, Always tons of enemies to slaughter......

The people complaining about them taking everything care way to much about keeps and numbers.
    Just find some friends, learn to pvp, kill zerglings = Fun to no end.
    STOP CARING SOMUCH ABOUT MEANINGLESS THINGS LIKE #s and KEEPS
    Enjoy the pvp by doing pvp.....
    If that's a problem for you then you are probably a mindless zerger yourself.

Good to see you @Zagz. Glad some of us still roll on the least populated faction for the fighting. Who you rollin with these days?
    Edited by Zintair on April 30, 2014 6:51PM
    Vokundein
    Zintair aka Primetime - VR14 - Guild Leader and PvP Dept Leader

www.Legend-Gaming.net
    Options
  • Marstar
    Marstar
    Istvar wrote: »

DiE, The Elite, Synapse, TRF all rolling on the same faction yet again might have something to do with your problem :disappointed:

Except for the fact that all four guilds are NOT on the same faction. Nor our full rosters. We came to scout the game for its potential, and whether it's worth a monthly sub over say GW2 or the upcoming AA.

Options
  • Marstar
    Marstar
    Istvar wrote: »
    here's another question for you then, which yet remains to be answered, which australian pvp guild u know of said they would roll on ep or dc?

Resonance – Australian/ Oceanic ESO Guild – Daggerfall

http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/resonance-australian-oceanic-guild/

uA: http://unrealaussies.com/

Daggerfall Covenant

"In Guild Wars 2 we currently hold the largest Oceanic community world wide and are very active in World vs World (the PVP component of GW2)."

Or how about this personal message sent to us?
    I am the PvP Officer of Draugen, and a representative for the Oathsworn Alliance.

We are a team of prominent of guilds coming together to stand at the premier of content in ESO from Cyrodill, to PvE content, to hosting many events to become a powerful alliance and representation much as Titan Alliance had done back in Guild Wars 2. Many of us are veterans from Titan Alliance guilds, gladiator teams, DoAC RvR guilds and much more coming together to create a legacy to stand at the top in Cyrodill and ESO as a whole.

Now, who is Draugen, my own guild, and who are our fellow Alliance members?

Draugen is a lasting community of gamers for many years now who is turning their eyes to ESO. We are an organized guild built around powerful, influential, and experienced leaders who have stood at the pinnacle of gameplay leading guilds in PvE, Roleplay, and PvP across numerous MMO’s. Beyond our leadership we are guild that is wholly and completely filled with skilled players from all forms , but are a welcoming community for those who are casual to the most hardcore in gaming. The guild is a family of gamers where we assist each other in real life and in game providing a wonderful environment. Every action we take we make it our goal that it furthers our guilds and communities vision and in terms of ESO to becoming one of the most prominent EbonHeart Guilds. We are not a small guild and are currently standing at nearly 100 members and are continuing to grow with each new addition representing a powerful addition to the guild.

The guild is currently investing heavily into builds, strategizing, theorycrafting, and team building to grow our guilds tight knit community further so we are fully prepared for ESO and this represents our virtue in every game we play, ” We strive to be the best, not with boasts , but with action.”

Our Website : http://bloodispower.com/forums/forum.php

I am more then happy to sit down and discuss in further depth our guild and who I am at your convenience.

Who is in our Alliance?

The Crimson Order : The Crimson Order is a collection of adult game enthusiasts that has endured for over 10 years, through multiple games. They are influenced heavily by their many active and prior service members, and as such, have created a very structured and cohesive guild that allows for maximum opportunity for members to advance through their own merits. their values define who they are, what they strive for, and where they go in the future. The Crimson Order will strive for excellence in all that it does, and will aim to become one of the premier Ebonheart military organizations in the game.

http://thecrimsonorder.com/home

OneSky : began primarily as a siege-guild over half a decade ago; comprised of many of the most cutthroat and ruthless warriors the world over. Moving into the future, they seek to draw upon a diverse community that values fellowship, trade, honor, ambition, and respect. Through teamwork and continually evolving tactics, they utilize one-another’s individual strengths to drive their engine of war, as well as strengthening the bonds of there community.

http://onesky.enjin.com/home

Beta Success : Our Three guilds entered the Beta Weekends acquiring knowledge of all expanses to allow us to be at the cutting edge of content, leveling, and PvP success. Within Cyrodill our Alliance stole over five scrolls, crowned an emperor, had multiple members on the leaderboards, sieged and acquired numerous keeps, and successfully utilized military tactics ranging from flanking, skirmishing, and successful siege defenses.

Both of these Guilds are great entities in their own rights and represent the making of allies for years to come. When we step upon the plains of Cyrodill we shall have trusted comrades standing beside us in war. Each ally as skilled as we are so we together may take Tamriel in our hands and shape it to our will.

My purpose of coming to you, is to come with an open hand of friendship to create an alliance with a long lasting, powerful, and influential guild that is coming to ESO. Each of our guilds in the alliance is a gaming community and we believe this alliance would serve beyond simply ESO, but to countless MMO’s in the future giving us both a powerful advantage in all forms of gameplay.

Why an Alliance?

ESO similar to Guild Wars 2 and other world PvP MMO’s before them require tight knit alliances of influential guilds in order to give pride and honor to entire factions, create a mind’s eye on the battlefield, and most importantly being able to rise to the top of PvP. Furthermore, ESO provides with absolutely massively size maps where the only way to truly succeed on a large scale is by having numerous guilds interlocked together to accomplish far bigger objectives then if we were alone. A single guild can capture a keep and do small scale events to alter the battlefield, but when several guilds with a like mindset come together they can shape a games history.

An Alliance between us represents the beginning of a powerful network where we can become the spokesmen for a greater entity and for all of the EbonHeart, not only gaining us more prominence within our communities, but for all of ESO and to the EbonHeart Pact who we represent.

I would enjoy spending time discussing further details with you, and learning more about your guild and community.

With respect and interest,

- Imix, Draugen PvP Officer

LOL @ them claiming they have Titan Alliance veterans on their roster ... oOur Coat-tails will forever be ridden.

Question Answered?
    Options
  • Marstar
    Marstar
    Of course I have no idea what the servers are like in Oceanic prime time as I'm asleep.

However you keep coming back to argue with those people who DO know and have been experiencing the steady decline in opposition numbers for weeks, and have been attempting to stop the trend.
    Edited by Marstar on May 1, 2014 3:11AM
    Options
  • Marstar
    Marstar
    Seems you're still not done with Teddy, or the staff (infractions above). When you're done with them, let me know in-game and I'm sure we'll return to being just friends. For now, and for the health of the forums--stop or be glossed over. Thanks for understanding.

You're the one that said you were "done", yet you keep coming back for more. BWS anyone?
    Options
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    However you keep coming back to argue with those people who DO know and have been experiencing the steady decline in opposition numbers for weeks, and have been attempting to stop the trend.
    I don't have firsthand experience, but I do have Guildmembers who do play on Oceanic prime time and tell me what it's like. Plus, again, the screenshot I took during Oceanic prime time of the server populations. Full vs Low= outnumbered 10-1, easily. I don't need to be there to know being vastly outnumbered and failing every night for weeks is not fun at all.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on May 1, 2014 3:57AM
    NA/PC server
    Options
  • wnwtan
    wnwtan
    Then your guildmembers should have told you as well that pops were more or less full 24/7 across all 3 factions initially.
    Options
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wnwtan wrote: »
    Then your guildmembers should have told you as well that pops were more or less full 24/7 across all 3 factions initially.

I know that. In early access I'd go to sleep, then wake up with the map more or less the same as I'd left it when I logged off. Then one day AD is taking the map every single night with vastly superior numbers, people start changing servers or deleting their characters to make an AD one... and here we are.
    NA/PC server
    Options
  • Sylvanna
    Sylvanna
    After 11 pages of discussion, we're back to Page 1. Or 2. Maybe 3.

O Zenimax, Zenimax, wherefore art thou Zenimax?

zenimax bby pls save pvp
    Options
  • Marstar
    Marstar
    I don't have firsthand experience, but I do have Guildmembers who do play on Oceanic prime time and tell me what it's like. Plus, again, the screenshot I took during Oceanic prime time of the server populations. Full vs Low= outnumbered 10-1, easily. I don't need to be there to know being vastly outnumbered and failing every night for weeks is not fun at all.

This was in the last week right in the middle of OCE and SEA Prime time.

Pop_zps1c757138.png

Pretty obvious where the problem lies, and it's not those who continue to play on AB.

Options
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its ZERG or nothing!

Ok bad joke.
    Options
  • FPS-Art1st
    There should be a harder limit imposed on how many more individuals are allowed into a campaign compared to their opponents. Or simply prevent the number of off-continent people allowed to play on NA campaigns.

You think we do not have the problem of NA players at DC zerging through out keeps at night in the EU servers? Trust me, there are lots of them....just wish my side had some...

Keepers of Cyrodiil - EU - AD
    Options
  • flow.currypoteb17_ESO
    Fix Broken Vampire
    Options
  • Sylvanna
    Sylvanna
    abo3aaa.jpg

8ChNlNB.jpg

Screenshots just taken, 8pm GMT+8 SEA primetime. Even AD is only at medium pop now hahahahahha. The map was painted yellow by late EU/early oceanics.

T_T
    Edited by Sylvanna on May 1, 2014 12:00PM
    Options
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pop_zps1c757138.png

Pretty obvious where the problem lies, and it's not those who continue to play on AB.

That picture is funny, because it shows EP is on Bloodthorn where we're losing massively to DC and DC is on Wabbajack where they're losing massively to EP. Those two aren't servers where we're winning. So they are playing on losing servers like what Auriel's is, just not on yours.
    Also, what time zone was that taken in?
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on May 1, 2014 1:30PM
    NA/PC server
    Options
  • Grishnakk
    Grishnakk
    This timezone thing is pretty bad. I personally monitored/documented all the oceanic/SEA guilds I could find before the game was to come out in order for my guild to have the knowledge to roll on a faction we thought we'd get PvP. Seems that AD was not it, or the numerous guilds on the other factions are somewhere else than AB.

Ive checked Wabbajack, Dawnbreaker and a few others over the past few days and despite their maps not being heavily in AD favor as AB is, the best, allbeit ***-all pvp is still on AB.

Not really sure what happened, AB was pumping action 24/7 the first week or 2 after release.

Sadly it seems like this game is becoming a waste of money for any oceanic PvP players so have dropped sub to 1 month just to see how it goes after this teething period.

You guys really can't blame oceanic/SEA for being on AB - it is where we get the best PvP in our timezone, and hence most enjoyable few hours of play a night (when the servers are not down).

Hopefully things balance out though.
    Options
  • Gunsang
    Gunsang
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Zenimax will get around to it. No one really wants to blame... wait, maybe one...

Anyways, I think it was just a regular burn-out of many of the pvp guilds, and when things were falling apart on AB, they found better homes. It'll balance out like many things do. It just takes time and some steering from Zenimax, but it looks like their concern is bugs (crashes, blocked progress) and economy exploits--which is pretty understandable.
    Options
  • Marstar
    Marstar

Really .........?
    Edited by Marstar on May 1, 2014 4:40PM
    Options
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Really .........?

There's more than one time zone in the Pacific Ocean. 5-6, in fact. I'm just curious as to which. This isn't a buildup to a scathing retort or anything similar, I'm just curious.
    NA/PC server
    Options
  • Marstar
    Marstar
    The middle of Oce/SEA Prime.

12:30am Australian East Coast. 10:30pm Singapore.

This is what the WHOLE thread is about. Keep up already :P
    Options
  • Eggsuko_ESO
    Just guested to Bloodthorn and painted the map yellow. There was a maximum of maybe 10+ DC and EP opposition each. Auriel's Bow DC and EP were literally spawn camped. So not much options unless Wabbajack has better competition?
    Options
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The middle of Oce/SEA Prime.

12:30am Australian East Coast. 10:30pm Singapore.

This is what the WHOLE thread is about. Keep up already :P

So that would be 2:30pm EST. Interesting.
    Still, EP and DC aren't jumping onto servers were they're dominating as you'd claimed, your screenshot shows they're going onto servers where they're losing. Only difference is they're not vastly outnumbered like on Auriel's.
    Might have to leave Wabbajack soon, though... EP coat-tail hangers are starting to pop-up while DC is slowly giving up on it. :'(
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on May 1, 2014 5:10PM
    NA/PC server
    Options
  • Gunsang
    Gunsang
    ✭✭✭
    You're the one that said you were "done", yet you keep coming back for more. BWS anyone?
    FPS-Art1st wrote: »
    There should be a harder limit imposed on how many more individuals are allowed into a campaign compared to their opponents. Or simply prevent the number of off-continent people allowed to play on NA campaigns.

You think we do not have the problem of NA players at DC zerging through out keeps at night in the EU servers? Trust me, there are lots of them....just wish my side had some...

You're probably better off finding a new home appropriated to your hours until a balance is put into effect. I'm sure Zenimax has enough cards--lets just hope the right ones are played.

I don't know why people go cross servers--except for friends and guilds, but beyond that, it's baffling to me.
    Just guested to Bloodthorn and painted the map yellow. There was a maximum of maybe 10+ DC and EP opposition each. Auriel's Bow DC and EP were literally spawn camped. So not much options unless Wabbajack has better competition?

From what @Lord_Draevan suggested on prime hours, I'm heading there myself to try it out for a few days. He has it noted somewhere recent to these posts. Are you in AB pvp right now? I'm watching the AD scramble outside spawn for a kill and kinda nailing the point home that they're not gonna stop stacking/making it worse.
    Edited by Gunsang on May 1, 2014 5:16PM
    Options
  • Orizuru
    Orizuru
    ✭✭✭
    This one thinks AD has more players because we have Khajiit. It's Nekomancy.
    Options
  • Sylvanna
    Sylvanna
    FPS-Art1st wrote: »

You're probably better off finding a new home appropriated to your hours until a balance is put into effect. I'm sure Zenimax has enough cards--lets just hope the right ones are played.

I don't know why people go cross servers--except for friends and guilds, but beyond that, it's baffling to me.

From what @Lord_Draevan suggested on prime hours, I'm heading there myself to try it out for a few days. He has it noted somewhere recent to these posts. Are you in AB pvp right now? I'm watching the AD scramble outside spawn for a kill and kinda nailing the point home that they're not gonna stop stacking/making it worse.

Those people camping spawn are mostly coat-tailers + pugs. None of the organized guilds (including us) would even bother doing that. It's just rude and like you mentioned, nailing the point home that the situation is not gonna improve for you guys. I empathise with that. Too bad most of them don't read these forums nor care about you guys. IMO, the ones who actually do care are those who spend time talking about it. (i.e. this thread)

Like Ritsuko mentioned earlier, we guested on Bloodthorn tonight. Case in point:

zoM0oMk.jpg

All that was literally just done by our group of about 12-16 and a few other pugs. So... ZENIMAX BBY PLS DO SOMETHING.

Oh, and @Lord_Draevan‌ , Singapore is 12 hours directly ahead of East Coast, so 10.30pm SG would be 10.30am EST. Just saying. :wink:
    Edited by Sylvanna on May 1, 2014 5:27PM
    Options
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvanna wrote: »

Those people camping spawn are mostly coat-tailers + pugs. None of the organized guilds (including us) would even bother doing that. It's just rude and like you mentioned, nailing the point home that the situation is not gonna improve for you guys. I empathise with that. Too bad most of them don't read these forums nor care about you guys. IMO, the ones who actually do care are those who spend time talking about it. (i.e. this thread)
    Whenever we manage to take the whole map on Wabbajack, I just go back to PvE or go to my guest server. The battle's won, wait for the enemy to retake their keeps, there's nothing to be gained in beating a dead horse.

Nothing makes people abandon the server faster than spawn-camping the Gates for a few hours.
    Sylvanna wrote: »

Oh, and @Lord_Draevan‌ , Singapore is 12 hours directly ahead of East Coast, so 10.30pm SG would be 10.30am EST. Just saying. :wink:

Ah, so it's not all on Oce/SEA like Marstar claimed. Alrighty then.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on May 1, 2014 5:35PM
    NA/PC server
    Options