The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Accepted a duel.... won... didn't count for Isobel's Favor

• jmccormick
    jmccormick
    ✭✭✭
    Just tested after the patch.....still broken :(
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jmccormick wrote: »
    Just tested after the patch.....still broken :(

Well that's a bummer :disappointed:

I didn't see anything on the patch notes but given that they haven't even acknowledged the issue I was hoping that they would have fixed it without telling anyone as well.
  • Sindarin
    Sindarin
    ✭✭✭
    came here just for that, can confirmed too, still doesnt work.
  • qcell
    qcell
    ✭✭✭
    I tested it too after the patch, it is not fixed.
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aw that's a shame, I was hoping it was fixed :(
  • FireSoul
    FireSoul
    Soul Shriven
    3 Duels. win or lose, no achievement.
    Adding here just to add pressure.
  • stankarp
    stankarp
    ✭✭
    Was not fixed with patch. I have tried everything after maintenance and now am getting a little bit angry.

I have tried everything, duel in city, duel in country, accept, win/loose, challenge, win/loose. I even took a new toon into high isle, one that had not done a quest there, did the Isobel introduction, summoned her and dueled and even that did not work.

Re Isobel's rapport, must be very long cooldown on some things, one that really stands out is use repair kit. Hardly got a point from that across 3 characters. And it seems you can only do 1 undaunted, vent, wb quest per day.
  • Arato
    Arato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is disappointing. I guess it's time to flood them with bug reports daily until they acknowledge it and confirm they're actually going to fix this.
    Because I haven't seen anything about this bug so I don't even know if they're aware of it.
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They will be aware of it, just probably slotted in the 'low hanging fruit/low priority' category.

I presume DSR and more importantly ToT are much higher in the priority list.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, wanted to follow up here. The team is aware of this issue and working toward a fix. No eta at the moment, but we will update when we have a fix ready. Thank you.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All, wanted to follow up here. The team is aware of this issue and working toward a fix. No eta at the moment, but we will update when we have a fix ready. Thank you.

Thanks Kevin, appreciate you slinging by, if nothing else to confirm that is on the radar.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started a thread in the reg forum about this issue and someone pointed me here. Glad it's a known issue.

Not sure if the reason is because when you accept a duel and it starts, the companion disappears while the duel is happening and reappears when it's over. So maybe they are never "by your side" as far as the game is concerned?
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • phbell
    phbell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Add my name to the list.
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just remove it as a requirement, some of us hate pvp anyway...
  • Arato
    Arato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    robwolf666 wrote: »

Just remove it as a requirement, some of us hate pvp anyway...

this would be my suggestion too.. something different would be better.
    I never wanted dueling added to the game because it's obnoxious, people always want to do it right on top of waypoints or other busy spots so they can have an audience. It's all about showboating, and they challenge everyone they see to duels incessantly which is why we needed an auto decline feature which I usually have up
    but because of this stupid requirement I had to turn it off
    and now it doesn't even work.
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it will be fixed today if it isnt only maintenence.
    Anyway everytime you can ask friend to duel. If is duel in endeavors, I duel with wife. Otherwise i have autodecline turned on.
    Aaand agree with duels on some places. It is annoying and boring on some places around city shrines...
    Edited by davidtk on June 27, 2022 8:46AM
    Really sorry for my english
  • Sindarin
    Sindarin
    ✭✭✭
    davidtk wrote: »
    nope, still doesnt work

• stankarp
    stankarp
    ✭✭
    Still doesn't work, first thing I tried after resumption, Bah.
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sindarin wrote: »
    davidtk wrote: »
    nope, still doesnt work

Nah so that was only maintenence. So patch monday? Maybe? Cmon there is so many bugs and some still present even when they told that they will be fixed in last patch
    Really sorry for my english
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, i had summoned Isobel and accepted a duel from friend.
    i got the rapport but achievement not counted.
    PC EU, ESO player since beta & early accessCo-GM PvP guild "Lagacy"
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is the only thing im missing to get isobels keepsake now lol, hoping they can fix it soon
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • stankarp
    stankarp
    ✭✭
    Did they fix it with Zenithar event anyone know?
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    stankarp wrote: »
    Did they fix it with Zenithar event anyone know?
    Negative.

When it does get fixed, it should show up here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

(the 'Event patch' is an entirely separate set of code )
    Edited by NeeScrolls on July 1, 2022 7:20AM
  • AJA
    AJA
    ✭✭✭
    Any update on when this will be fixed?
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    AJA wrote: »
    Any update on when this will be fixed?
    Developers (Coders) rarely ever give ETA's , since if they don't meet that date the players/subscribers usually revolt. Of course, that tends to happen anyways regardless of ETA or silence :D but anyways....

As i mention above, literally just above your post lol , best bet is to follow these: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
  • stankarp
    stankarp
    ✭✭
    Not good enough
  • averyfarmanb14_ESO
    averyfarmanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, broke. Tried all 4 iterations - I accept & win, I accept & lose, they accept & win, they accept & lose - and none worked. Feh. Just going to have to peer at patch notes & wait...
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed they're fixing this Wednesday with the patch maintenance.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • veznan5
    veznan5
    ✭✭
    Yep, broke. Tried all 4 iterations - I accept & win, I accept & lose, they accept & win, they accept & lose - and none worked. Feh. Just going to have to peer at patch notes & wait...

tried it recently with isobel at below max rapport, accepting the duel raised rapport, but it did not give the achievement.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue..ps5 here.