The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Am I missing something in the 8.0.4 patch notes? (No class changes?)

• Vonkarolinas
    Vonkarolinas
    ✭✭✭
    Wolfpaw wrote: »
    Silly card game that will be dead in a year & companions we never needed eating up resources.

Everyone that had been asking for something similar to the card game, and all the requests for some new companions would contradict this opinion.
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    While I think they failed Warden's greatly, you can't say they don't listen to feedback when they pretty much nailed every other major concern of the community relevant to the PTS. I was actually very surprised how quick they were with the changes, but I suppose my standards may be a bit low..

That is with the understanding that the changes made following week 1, were based on feedback for week 1 and the weeks after. Oakensoul, Tales of Tribute, the class changes (except Warden), DK and Templar domination (although I agree the combustion nerf was heavy handed).

There is still the issue of PVP off healing not addressed and a ton of morphs that go largely unused for everyone, despite this being the patch focused on updating unused morphs for the classes. However, I think their data was based on the changes made from the Hybrid patch and how that effected morph pick rate, vs looking at how much a morph is actually used. Aka things like Mass Hystaria morphs. Basically, dead skills, didn't get adjusted at all, popular skills that saw morph diversity decreased were adjusted.

I think the results speak for themselves. Unfortunate, but the reality of the situation. Hopefully they revisit next patch.

I'm just saying, I wouldn't say they don't listen to anything, they clearly do.. they don't always agree and frankly, I'm optimistic that in the case of something like Warden, the changes required are too large that making small adjustments between the weeks wouldn't make sense if they completely overhaul them for the next update.

I think there is a general lack of understanding when it comes to feedback. Just because you give feedback doesn't mean that feedback is good, or even that the feedback fits into the general intention of a change. Just because they don't make changes based on feedback doesn't mean they are ignoring feedback. But people expect every word of feedback they give for an adjustment to be implemented, which would be pretty crazy considering even in the same thread people have conflicting feedback.

Jaws gets it.

this is 1 perspective. The other is that you can give feedback about bugs with analyzing the bug for months and finally come up with the conclusion what exactly cuases the bug. Then you give time and continue this feedback and wait nad give feedback and wait and give feedback - and what happens is - nothing.
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I successfully managed to fully convince myself that we wouldn't get anything this week. I fully expected this to happen.

And gina was like "a huge shoutout to everyone who gave feedback and bug fixes" lol you know what would be nice? Acknowledgement of warden whatsoever.
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on May 16, 2022 7:49PM
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    After we submitted over 3,000 responses and over 100+ pages of feedback on UD33 and the AWA fiasco, I have given up on ZoS caring or listening to any PTS feedback.
    Never got to finish NA PTS of UD34 due to quest stopping bugs that never got fixed during NA PTS.
    I have just gotten used to the fact that what we see on PTS is what will go live, regardless of what we report.
    Just my 2 drakes...
    Huzzah!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Stach wrote: »
    I feel like I wasted the last month giving feedback.

You and me both. I don't know why I still care.

Come join us here Nightblades in the garbage can, Frost Wardens. 😄
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

At least Nightblades used to be good. Frost Wardens were bad from Inception
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

nc4i14woh7ef.png
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

nc4i14woh7ef.png

Time to form a support group... what should we call it, 'shadowfrost'? :sweat_smile:
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has spent 8 years redoing class skills for the same four classes..... they are never going to figure it out lol. Also they have some really bad ideas tbh.

Especially when it comes to Wardens, I have seen forum posters with an actual vision for their class which promotes much better ideas than what we’re getting.
    Edited by Vaoh on May 16, 2022 9:24PM
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They do change things for live. Also consider they have 2 week development sprints (I assume anyway, it’s the standard) so getting significantly weekly changes is always unlikely.

The purpose of the pts is primarily to find bugs and balance new content. Balancing classes, while important to us, is less so to them.