Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ravenwatch PC NA

• neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Pokes head in*

*Sees Campaign is still a mess*

*Leaves*
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was not as bad Sunday night — we held emp for about half of prime time which helped with any difference in numbers, after de-emp it was still pretty balanced. Pops were at 2-2-3 with DC getting up to 3 bars at times which was good to see. EP stayed at 2 bars and made a difference on the map.

Ideally we’d have prime time at relatively equal populations across the board. I know all the AD guilds are loyalist but how great could this campaign be if one of their guilds switched to EP.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today/tonite, even during eventual "primetime" , we (EP) held most of the map (including emp ) for many many hours....until AD got mad and brought in the zerg pain lol

But anyways, had some epic battles & Keep defenses too. ( one defense was 40 minutes long and reminded me of the good ole days B) ) . Nice work EP , was super fun!

p.s. Funniest part of today: This 1 player spent 20 minutes sending me hate-whispers just because i used "his" OIL to kill 4 AD on fd defense. ROFL no wonder EP is always 3rd place lately , when some of our players would rather fight their own faction with keyboard-courage instead of doing PVP against actual video-game enemy. /facepalm
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, I've never heard of people raging about kill stealing outside of complaining to magsorcs in BGs.

People can get salty about silly stuff though, I can remember a bunch of times on AD a group I was part of grabbed a scroll and we'd have people raging in zone chat if we didn't follow a route back precisely to their liking. As if these armchair generals have any clue what is happening on the front lines or beyond them.

Glad to hear EP is having some success, fighting the AD zerg is much easier when there's two factions opposing them, hopefully we can get this campaign back to that point someday.

• PC/NA
  • M0R_Gaming
    M0R_Gaming
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely was a ton of fun last night, especially those fights with AOTC, and our skirmish with the EP zerg by drake bridge near the end of our run. I look forward to more fun nights like this!
    Edited by M0R_Gaming on February 8, 2022 5:08PM
    • PC/NA - PvP/PvE AD Magsorc main
    • Former Emp, All HMs but DSR
    My addons
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Glad to hear EP is having some success, fighting the AD zerg is much easier when there's two factions opposing them, hopefully we can get this campaign back to that point someday.
    Well , only 4 more days i think until the NEW campaign begins....but....perhaps THIS might also help: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/597965/official-discussion-thread-for-battle-in-pvp-earn-bonus-rewards-during-whitestrakes-mayhem ....??? ;)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NeeScrolls wrote: »
    Well , only 4 more days i think until the NEW campaign begins....but....perhaps THIS might also help: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/597965/official-discussion-thread-for-battle-in-pvp-earn-bonus-rewards-during-whitestrakes-mayhem ....??? ;)

Nice, that will certainly juice up the campaign.

Something something Whitestrake brings all the boys to the yard...
    • PC/NA
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Hello there,

Recently we've had to remove several posts for baiting and flaming, content that is against the Forum Rules.
    • Flaming: It’s okay to disagree and debate on the official ESO forums, but we do ask that you keep all disagreements civil, constructive, and on-topic. If a discussion gets heated and turns into a debate, remember that you should stick to debating the post and/or thread topic. It is never appropriate to resort to personal comments or jabs about those participating in the thread discussion.
    • Trolling or Baiting: The act of trolling is defined as something that is created for the intent to provoke conflict, shock others, or to elicit a strong negative or emotional reaction. It’s okay and very normal to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community. If you do not have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we strongly recommend you refrain from posting in that thread, and find another discussion to participate in instead. It is also not constructive or helpful to publicly call out others and accuse them of trolling, or call them a troll—please refrain from doing so. If you genuinely believe someone is trolling, please report the post or thread to the ESO Team, and leave it at that.
    For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful to avoid thread derailment.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    Its good to be back...
    https://youtu.be/LZ64jEcaioI
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Welcome back Ody, looks like you're doing well friend.
    • PC/NA
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome back Ody, looks like you're doing well friend.

Thanks Kart, hope your doing well!
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭
    ThankS EveryonE WhO CamE OuT To ThE PeacE MarcH PC NA!!

cfmsdrh64bor.png
    qz0lsbgt066q.png

And thank you Ancient Traders for organizing the Event!!
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Icy, @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_RichLambert , when are you going to address your broken low pop mechanic? It is beyond ridiculous that a faction gets double AP and campaign scoring while pop locked.

q5Qi4pJ.png

SArZkiw.png
    Edited by Odysseus87 on March 5, 2022 5:49AM
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    @Odysseus87 it has been good to see you for sure. Since we have gone full green pajamas look, people are starting to realize how "everywhere" bowz is and we seem to be following Lord Ody all the time. We don't care much about score or winning a campaign, we just love how many people will spend an hour trying to kill our group of green cockroaches somewhere while there is "work" to be done elsewhere. I want to thank Spoons group specifically for finding time to hunt us and staying committed when others wither and fail in frustration!
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    @gameswithaspoon Seriously, we all say oh god its spoons group. I hope you guys have as much fun wrecking and re-wrecking us as we do trying to make it hard to do so.
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    @Odysseus87 it has been good to see you for sure. Since we have gone full green pajamas look, people are starting to realize how "everywhere" bowz is and we seem to be following Lord Ody all the time. We don't care much about score or winning a campaign, we just love how many people will spend an hour trying to kill our group of green cockroaches somewhere while there is "work" to be done elsewhere. I want to thank Spoons group specifically for finding time to hunt us and staying committed when others wither and fail in frustration!

@ELDER_HOFF you beautiful specimen of humanity, Bowz help my sanity in these trying times. Having a shadowy army of green pajama wearing stealthy bois and gals around me makes me feel warm and safe.
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    Odysseus87 wrote: »

@ELDER_HOFF you beautiful specimen of humanity, Bowz help my sanity in these trying times. Having a shadowy army of green pajama wearing stealthy bois and gals around me makes me feel warm and safe.

A sweet poison blanket
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭

Since we all in a chatty mood, why did that EP guild log onto AD toons to gate DC with such passion.

Given they had the numbers to gate DC on their actual EP toons. Spoon just curious.

Screenshots available upon request.
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    Since we all in a chatty mood, why did that EP guild log onto AD toons to gate DC with such passion.

Given they had the numbers to gate DC on their actual EP toons. Spoon just curious.

What guild? I will assume you mean someone else because our crew has not played a for a long time.
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    AD...sorry
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭

What guild? I will assume you mean someone else because our crew has not played a for a long time.

OOh but I would love to see the screenshots!
  • Dirt_Rooster
    Dirt_Rooster
    ✭✭✭
    Is this campaign still a zergfest? I will only reinstall for no-cp cyro...
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EP is more active lately which is good. Still mostly a zerg fest though, not worth playing in groups less than 4, especially away from the rest of your faction.
    • PC/NA
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP is more active lately which is good
    'bout time we (EP) finally won a CAMPAIGN ... Sure the *big Event* gave us a boost lol , but still nice work EP!

For the PACT!!! B)
  • Mega_Nova
    Mega_Nova
    ✭✭
    Threw together a comp group on EP and ran it last night. It went well I think. We tried to do things other than sit on top of the rest of EP. Felt good to give TM a fight vs it always being just Spoons and Pals to fight. More to come in the future! Have a great week everyone!
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same for us man, good fights last night.
    • PC/NA
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭

That scroll fight was 🔥. Great times last night!
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mega_Nova wrote: »
    Threw together a comp group on EP and ran it last night. It went well I think. We tried to do things other than sit on top of the rest of EP.
    More to come in the future!!
    Odysseus87 wrote: »
    That scroll fight was Great times last night!
    QFE ^^ , Ravenwatch campaign has been awesome & lively recently more than ever. (especially for our EP side )

Hope it keeps up! B)
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    AD...sorry
    Mega_Nova wrote: »
    Threw together a comp group on EP and ran it last night. It went well I think. We tried to do things other than sit on top of the rest of EP. Felt good to give TM a fight vs it always being just Spoons and Pals to fight. More to come in the future! Have a great week everyone!

Please keep running a DC group,.....I need some Mega teeth for my necklace. :) Muhuahahahaha
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    Will anyone chime in for me on what it is like to fight Bowz in the Hood? I am interested in hearing, because I have to believe it is as fun a challenge, as satisfying a kill, and as frustrating a situation as you will see. We have so much fun doing it, I am just wondering if anyone could spew some insights as to what they hear people say, what you say, or even what ZOS likely doesnt want you to say because it involves slurs, or slander.....:)