The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is there a reason that Dragon Knights are so gamebreakingly overpowered?

• fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't even @ me. I know you guys well enough by now that I can predict all the hysterical rebuttals telling me I'm a trash Sorc, need to L2P, need to git gud.
    No, but don't get me started on sorcs in IC. There is a certain pet sorc who will kill me on any and all of my builds with Zaan, Soul Assault and Daedric Prey. No frags needed. That type of build, when paired with Imperial Physique and played well, has been insanely strong in the past.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DK is in a good spot right now for PvP.

They are very tanky in light armor and just as lethal dishing out damage, don't need an Ice Staff to lock down enemies, and can completely shut down ranged magicka classes.

I see them becoming more popular.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DK is in a good spot right now for PvP.

They are very tanky in light armor and just as lethal dishing out damage, don't need an Ice Staff to lock down enemies, and can completely shut down ranged magicka classes.

I see them becoming more popular.

They are already popular, in my opinion. Besides some of the NB stealth gankers, DKs are about 75% of what I seem to fight on a regular basis on Vivec. Sprinkle in a couple Warden DWs and Healbots, and you'll have the make-up of your ball groups running around.
  • huskandhunger
    huskandhunger
    ✭✭✭
    they are getting buffed next patch too, it already feels awful to fight against them :(
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

We've closed this thread given its age and given that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.