Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ravenwatch PC NA

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    The map at 6am today:
    1-C13-B9-A6-A70-E-4-E44-90-C8-8-BA167-D4-DA9-C.png
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At least most days they’re not keeping us in the gates, they either let us take back some territory or they’re all tuckered out after pvdooring and running scrolls and log out for a bit.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL I'm not sure who's overnighting, but like @Sedare when I come on I'm surprised if we have more than just the base keeps.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD gets pretty aggressive in the evenings, it gets to the point where y’all might have 2 keeps and still have emperor.

Something I have been hearing in zone chat is that it’s payback for nightcapping even though that’s probably 12 people or less doing it that are most likely not on the receiving end of the reprisal.

This has always been the problem when AD wakes up with no keeps and no scrolls: the parties responsible are almost never online to get the fights they avoided overnight.

It doesn’t help that we’ve had more people switch over from EP. EP still can pop lock but they lack a lot of the organized groups that can repel AD faction pushes (certain prettyboy groups that farm AD all night in Faregyl notwithstanding). Then again DC has sort of the opposite problem, lower population but they have guilds that can stand up to the AD horde.

It’s just a crazy situation.

Edit: not faulting Oceanic people from playing at their normal time. I’ve also heard that a certain NA person stays up late and organizes the map takeover after most of NA players log for the night.
    Edited by Kartalin on June 11, 2021 11:37PM
    • PC/NA
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Payback? wtf. People play at night who are from different regions. Life does not revolve around US prime time. That's some of the most entitled nonsense I've heard in here
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Didn’t say it made sense, just what I’ve been hearing.
    • PC/NA
  • Qrähe
    Qrähe
    ✭✭✭
    I have to congrat EP for being so desperate they've paid homocide to switch campaigns and to EP and night cap for them. I wouldn't work with them for well historical court record reason, but I guess some are that desperate.
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭
    blktauna wrote: »
    Payback? wtf. People play at night who are from different regions. Life does not revolve around US prime time. That's some of the most entitled nonsense I've heard in here

The thing is, this isn't Oceanic players. I mean just log on and look at @names and you'll see these are American players.

Economically, what do they care if they get de-emp or gated in prime time? If they pvdoor when the map is empty it costs them what, a couple of rams and some door kits? Then they just fight on resources and defend to earn AP all night, while factions pushing for de-emp and to get their scrolls back, you know those legitimate map objectives that are the goal of the game that we just get so darn "aggressive" about, well that costs a lot more siege than a couple of rams.

So EP American players logging on off hours to roll the map is the highest net AP gain for them. Just logic.

Anyways, good that VD is back in play. Our favorite EP nightblades must be so happy! <3

Spoon will be out for surgery on Monday so good hunting everyone!!
    Edited by gameswithaspoon on June 13, 2021 7:01PM
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If Homicide is on EP that might balance prime time more. Just need Lord Bashuwu to come back (miss seeing you around Cyrodiil man, DC needs you, Icehouse needs you).

Best wishes on your surgery Spoon, hope it all goes smoothly.
    • PC/NA
  • Qrähe
    Qrähe
    ✭✭✭
    They aren't coming in during primetime, they are the ones doing the night and morning capping.
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    This is the map at 7am this morning. Notice EP took hammer to Warden. After this, they went to Rayles LM - with the hammer - to fight the two DC there. lol
    wzAfoaA.png
    Mihail Heike

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get why when someone plays has any bearing. Just because its not EST primetime doesn't mean no one should be on.

Also I thought I saw a bundle of CP players on AD, so lets not speak on 'desperation'
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ad doesn't night cap huh?
    Just logged in for a look and everything was yellow.

funny that..
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    blktauna wrote: »
    Ad doesn't night cap huh?
    Just logged in for a look and everything was yellow.

funny that..

The map has BEEN yellow, since midnight last night. When EP loses Emp and the bonuses/buffs, they log off. Most of them generally know that map will most likely be red at 7am. So… no, AD did not “nightcap” anything. They never do. They haven’t in 4-5 years.

Of the 8 people in the guild group that morning caps for EP at 5am, only ONE of them are EU.
    The rest are NA, who wake up early to pvdoor.
    I was told it’s just an economical system for them.
    At least 4-5 of them come back for prime time, which I consider being 5pm-12am cst. But, even noon pst is better than 5am, imo.

Regardless, no… it is NOT a time zone issue, and these are not EU or “oceanic” players.

As for the “bundle of CP players”: You mean the 3-4 people? Standing at the main gate? Cake and friends were the only newcomers, along with cmdsniper playing solo on his AD toon. And they all stood at the main gate, RP’ing and laughing.

That’s a FAR cry from an EP guild paying a CP guild to come help. We all know who did the paying, but I’m leaving that alone.

And how about Sancti and Leo and friends, logging on their DC toons, to lead pugs against AD and screaming in zone to leave EP alone…?

They let EP take Glade, Rayles and Warden, and stayed at Nikel, hitting Roe. That’s laughable.

THAT is desperation.
    Edited by Heike on June 16, 2021 3:46PM
    Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plainly we are in different time continuums.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Sedare38
    Sedare38
    ✭✭✭
    all i know is i'm toxic and britney asked y'all to leave me alone.
  • Sedare38
    Sedare38
    ✭✭✭
    @Heike AD kept EP gate camped during Prime Time and beyond . . . while having a 4k+ Point lead. I have a screen at 12:45AM CST, well beyond prime time, and 10+ AD held Arius (I can't figure out how to show it on the forum here b/c well i'm dumb or zos it but whatever). Good times. Also most of these AD aren't regulars on the server, so if there's more pointing fingers about paying other guilds from other servers just remember there's 3 other fingers pointing back.

Also, I'm still so very toxic and dance to the britney song on the daily.

https://imgur.com/a/FvfCmUB
    Edited by Sedare38 on June 17, 2021 3:11PM
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Sedare38 wrote: »
    @Heike AD kept EP gate camped during Prime Time and beyond . . . while having a 4k+ Point lead. I have a screen at 12:45AM CST, well beyond prime time, and 10+ AD held Arius (I can't figure out how to show it on the forum here b/c well i'm dumb or zos it but whatever). Good times. Also most of these AD aren't regulars on the server, so if there's more pointing fingers about paying other guilds from other servers just remember there's 3 other fingers pointing back.

Also, I'm still so very toxic and dance to the britney song on the daily.

https://imgur.com/a/FvfCmUB

Yeah, you didn’t see me anywhere near that gate camping. I went and did PvE.

I’ve never gate camped. It’s trashy, even in a close campaign.

The only CP players we saw, were the ones at the main gate. Vinireth and Sigureth went back to EP for the night. The map was a dumpster fire tonight, so we all went to Dead By Daylight. lol

Cheers
    Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, been gone for a long time.

Come back to see team purple still going strong after a year being gone. In fact have never seen such levels of coordination in my seven years of PvPing. Not only do we have certain guilds hard-core coordinating, but their ball groups are just farming pugs of AD non-stop.

Looking at this chat the the past little while I can see that the animosity towards this toxic playing is high. Every faction has their share of players that does shameless tactics but the non-stop, relentless shamelessness from the team purple guilds for two YEARS is rather ridiculous. I know that in the past two years shame in a certain country has become not a concern of any consequence, but damn, it's frustrating to see that in the game.

Honestly I would give all groups in PvP the Pale Order treatment so that the newer pugs can actually have a fighting chance. Or make a Cyrodil campaign where you can only enter with a certain amount of people in a group so the guilds can epeen to each other and away from those that don't care. It's clear that a lot of Team Purple love PvDooring when they can during off hours, so I dont' see any downside to that.
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purple? We are obvs not in the same instance.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Qrähe
    Qrähe
    ✭✭✭
    Really good job last night to those AD who faught the overwhelming numbers, 2bars to poplocked and won. Taking back both scrolls and eventually our keeps after being gate camped by a pop locked faction.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [snip] Was fun taking our 9 (+ handful of pugs) and hitting 30-50 AD in almost every encounter.

Glad you didn't gate camp though, we do appreciate that. Wish whichever DC are nightcapping would [snip] stop for reals.

[edited for baiting & profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 12, 2021 11:08AM
    • PC/NA
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Just to reiterate what @Kartalin said, it’d be nice if DC would stop night/morning capping this map.
    There is no excuse for it. Period.

“We EU players can play when we want.”
    Yes. Yes, you can… on the EU server.
    It’s what it’s there for.

“AD does it to us.”
    No, they don’t. They haven’t in 5 years.

[snip]

On another note: It was good to see Battleborn running a group on EP. TM tried to find him, just to avoid the AD zerg and get some good fights at even numbers, and we did have some good tussles.

And it’s good to see VileVoodoo swapping to underdog factions and pug-wrangling to fight. I know it’s not an easy thing to do.

All-in-all, this is still the best camp to play in, regardless of the criticisms about gear and skill issues that some people have. I’ve seen it from playing on all 3 factions. And it’s still home.

Cheers,

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 13, 2021 4:16PM
    Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • Qrähe
    Qrähe
    ✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    Just to reiterate what @Kartalin said, it’d be nice if DC would stop night/morning capping this map.

“AD does it to us.”

[snip]

On another note: It was good to see Battleborn running a group on EP. TM tried to find him, just to avoid the AD zerg and get some good fights at even numbers, and we did have some good tussles.

And it’s good to see VileVoodoo swapping to underdog factions and pug-wrangling to fight. I know it’s not an easy thing to do.

All-in-all, this is still the best camp to play in, regardless of the criticisms about gear and skill issues that some people have. I’ve seen it from playing on all 3 factions. And it’s still home.

Cheers,

[edited for baiting]

To be fair, there was that group that played did it the last two campaigns. I forget their guild name, but they left.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Season’s greetings from Tertiary Meat

https://youtu.be/RnAN4ppFwNo
    Edited by Kartalin on December 20, 2021 4:37PM
    • PC/NA
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Qrähe wrote: »

“AD does it to us.”

[snip]

Cheers,

[edited for baiting]

To be fair, there was that group that played did it the last two campaigns. I forget their guild name, but they left.

AD has only won 3 campaigns in the past 2 years.
    EP and DC have taken turns night/morning capping during that time.

Just because I run on DC now doesn’t mean I don’t think AD deserves every campaign they win for the next year or two. lol

I just think now that AD has the population on during primetime, other factions are either whining about it, or not showing up because they don’t have Emp buffs when they log in. Or, in the case now… they resort to morning capping.
    Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭

“AD does it to us.”

[snip]

Cheers,

[edited for baiting]

Just because I run on DC now doesn’t mean I don’t think AD deserves every campaign they win for the next year or two. lol

I just think now that AD has the population on during primetime, other factions are either whining about it, or not showing up because they don’t have Emp buffs when they log in. Or, in the case now… they resort to morning capping.

Its hilarious that you get on here and decry gate camping and night capping, but yet youre defending AD doing it now... [snip]

[edited for mild bait]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on February 6, 2022 6:47PM
    Former Emperor
    Animus Impetum -DC- Magplar
    Animus Impetus -AD- Magplar
    Impetus Animus -EP- Magplar
    Kryptonite Kent -AD- Stamblade
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭

HAPPY NEW YEARS RAVENWATCH!!

https://youtu.be/g7aYKhqQsYg

87ptcveylsb2.png
    gptzmv6fhs3o.png
    u21e0tcm24at.png
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭

“AD does it to us.”

[snip]

Cheers,

[edited for baiting]

Its hilarious that you get on here and decry gate camping and night capping, but yet youre defending AD doing it now... [snip]

I forget, you’re in Ravenwatch every night still, leading EP. You’re right. Apologies.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on February 6, 2022 6:48PM
    Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whichever DC are morning capping daily, please stop? It really infuriates the AD so that when we log on in primetime with 1-2 bars of DC versus 3 bars of AD, every single fight we're eventually overcome by a 4 to 1 ratio against. It's really tiring to fight so outnumbered, but more so because we cannot get the low pop bonus as we're constantly in first place by a mile because of the off-hours capping.

We're literally a single guild group fighting 2-3 organized groups plus a dozen or two unorganized players on top. We get kills, sometimes we get a lot of kills, but we can never close out a fight because they just keep rezzing and coming back until we're dead.
    • PC/NA