Maintenance for the week of January 17:
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA megaserver for maintenance – January 19, 2:00AM EST (7:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: EU megaserver for maintenance – January 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 20, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) – 3:00PM EST (20:00 UTC)

ZOS PLEASE TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON WITH PERFORMANCE

BlakMarket
BlakMarket
✭✭✭
Zos needs to have this conversation with its community, at-least some sort of dialog. Played nearly daily for 3 years, performance is at by far at its worst now, even with low pop its unplayable.
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New servers are coming...at sometime in the future. After this everything will be just fine ;)
    TherealHämähäkki
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought loading screens could not get any longer.

I was wrong.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • McTaterskins
    McTaterskins
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine they're busy doing other things like updating graphics on stuff like dark convergence so that it causes more desync.
    Stop allowing Radiating Regeneration to stack.
    Stop allowing Extended Ritual stacking.
    Reduce the coefficient benefit of offensive stats on healing. Force more "+healing".
  • edward_frigidhands
    edward_frigidhands
    ✭✭✭
    People need to unsubscribe in order to make their voice heard.
  • AJones43865
    AJones43865
    ✭✭✭✭
    The fact that players experience game breaking performance, and still play after "X" years is already the answer why ZoS won't never fix it.

I'd settle for "wont never" in this case. B) (double negative there)
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin please notice this!
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG + Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017
    Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone experiencing the problems with the fast turns in fights? If I turn fast it sometimes freezes my screen and kicks me out of the game.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • baselinestun
    baselinestun
    ✭✭
    tick tock ZOS, time is running out and all we get is silence :/
  • jerj6925
    jerj6925
    ✭✭✭
    The game breaking lag is induced by the devices used for cheating (yep running scripts that use abilities for you is cheating), new servers won’t solve that. ZOS will never ever talk about cheating going on because that would be an acknowledgement its happening and then they would either have to counter it (and they don’t have the tech and know how) or acknowledge they cant and that would either kill the game or open the flood gates.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No bueno
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on December 18, 2021 5:00AM
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Performance is bad okay, Zos is unable to fix it okay too, but you guys keep playing in that campaign with all those ball groups and such, meanwhile Blackreach and Imperial City are dead empty.

Blackreach is lag free in any time of day until high pop for all factions, which is very rare. If you are solo/duo/trio queue for somewhere else than Gray. Easy as that.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]