Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

1 enemy player surrounded by 25 other players and lives = Broken Game

• Alestair
    Alestair
    ✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq2-Zl1PETM This pretty much sums it up i guess.
  • Zargorius
    Zargorius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Video or it didn't happen.
    Honor is a dead man's code.
  • Mightylink
    Mightylink
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw a video of a vampire taking on 50 players, this is insane, how could such an exploit like that make it through beta?
    Mightylink - Nord Battlemage (Sorcerer)
  • Azarul
    Azarul
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alestair wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq2-Zl1PETM This pretty much sums it up i guess.

That's just nuts.

• Zargorius
    Zargorius
    ✭✭✭✭

Aahahaha the best part is how her health doesn't flinch a bit. Is this really due to the bat ultimate or are we talking client side hack here?
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably an emperor.

But yeah...any facts / pics / vids on this incident OP? Not crying to be a jerk, but with all the crying lately, there is no indication that any of this is complete fact.
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun video. I kinda like that every now and then a highlander is owning everyone, especially when you look at all the people the guy in the video is targeting and realize how low level they are, they dont even have pvp rank.

There can be only one and it isnt you.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

• Truno
    Truno
    ✭✭
    We had a similar situation yesterday on Wabbajack with a DC Vet 10 Vamp called "Ultra Crispy". We managed to kill him... after 5 minutes of continual attacks and losing 19-20 out of our 24 Vet group. No idea what his build is, but it was bloody ridiculous, especially when you consider that 6 of us were Ardent Flame Dragonknights using fire attacks exclusively.

You arent doing something right then. I play on wabba also 3 man'ed him and another a few days ago. If it is a bat swarmer keep your distance else he will just feed on you. Also use fighters guild on vamps, vamps die like flies to fighters guild.

edit:* IM VR3 my teamates were VR10 and VR8.
    Edited by Truno on April 29, 2014 2:21PM
  • NukaCola
    NukaCola
    ✭✭✭
    Im trying to think how this is possible and i think it could come down to two things. Big critical strike% and hp gain.

Lets see as Sorcerer you can get your crit% up to 45% without any gear. You can surely pump it up to 60-70% with gear+mundus stone buff.

Then the life gain. Vamp ultimate that crits all players around you and heal you. Critical Surge= 65% from crits instantly to hp. Blood magic heals you 5% of you max hp.

To top it off you reduce 15% max hp of all those around you. And all the dmg mitigation Vamp stuff too :dizzy_face:

This is the build i have in mind: http://esohead.com/calculator/skills#mMzze9mW9c8hM1c8AIUM8Niqz8jKep8A4hI8jKEL85oL7JcdoQr6MdoQC6MdoQF6MdoQJ6MdoQK8e7HLaqS6Mi4bD6Mi4bU6Mi4bX6Mi4b16Mi4b48H7DLzf26LzwM6MNieh6MNieA6MNieT6MNiey8J7DrziD6MNUIz6MNUIc6MNUIi6MNUIN8K7DLzuj6MANRQ6MANRU6MANRW6MANRZ8O7MrdeF8Y7sLfJu6LfJN6zjFYb6zjFYd6zjFYf6MjFYi6MjFYh6MjKBj8zc7pcgePB6zgeXm6cgeXA6cgeYc8zf7zzNbo8zu7zzHfYE6zHfZd8zG7zzHQ3F8zI7zzJIoX6zJIkL8zN7zzJZcY8zA7zzKpUN8zL7zzK4EX
    Edited by NukaCola on April 29, 2014 3:01PM
  • ralonasan
    ralonasan
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's called using the correct set bonuses to lower the cost of ultimate. It's not the Vampire skill tree that's broken... the ability to make an ultimate cost go down to sub 15 so you can spam it is broken.
    The ESO Forum Common Complaint Checklist: ☑
    ☐ Nerf/Buff Sorcerers.
    ☐ Nerf/Buff Nightblades.
    ☐ Nerf/Buff Dragonknights.
    ☐ Nerf/Buff Templars.
    ☐ THIS IS P2W!
    ☐ L2P n00b.
    ☐ Where is the LOL button??
    ☐ Fix PvP lag.
    ☐ LFG is full of scrubs.
    ☐ WHEN WILL YOU ADD CONSOLE TEXT CHAT?
    ☐ WHEN ARE ARENAS COMING?
    ☐ Natch Potes.
    ☐ Nerf Veteran Maelstrom Arena.
    ☐ Race Change ETA?
    ☐ Please add the Barber Shop!
    ☐ Why don't Trials scale?
    ☐ Working as intended.
    ☐ Why did you nerf/buff this?
    ☐ When will "thing" be added?
  • acekilla13
    acekilla13
    Soul Shriven

Thanks for the vid, this is exactly what I am talking about.

• acekilla13
    acekilla13
    Soul Shriven
    Probably an emperor.

But yeah...any facts / pics / vids on this incident OP? Not crying to be a jerk, but with all the crying lately, there is no indication that any of this is complete fact.

There are plenty of videos showing this happening, in fact a few posted in this very thread.

• Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    acekilla13 wrote: »
    Probably an emperor.

There are plenty of videos showing this happening, in fact a few posted in this very thread.

The vids were not up / showing at the time that I posted, chill haha.

In the end, I think this is the point of becoming an emperor....one is supposed to be vastly different / superior than others. I think it's reasonable that it would take a chunk of players to take down an emperor. Otherwise, what is the point in trying to achieve anything in TESO if everything is nerfed to Oblivion and everyone is essentially the same?

Now as far all the 50+ type of thing, it all depends, is this solely because of an unnoticed bug, is that emperor in the vid just very well built, etc.? We have no idea, and to better look into this issue we just need some emperors to simply share their experiences.
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ako wrote: »
    Please try to learn counters before crying for nerfs or fixes.

I've fought (died to) a empress vamp and non empress but well ranked vr10 vamp and yeah they can be a nightmare because of how skills interact (crit chance giving heals on sorc for example) but there's going to be ways to take them down, currently the mob rushes and tried to melee which is just healing the individual; silences, negates etc are going to be the key imo but I'm still testing (mostly dying).

AOE cap is going to have something to say on this and, to me at least, the more irritating AEO impulse mob that roam around like a flock of angry sheeps.

AOE cap doesn't affect this in any way, as I said in the Wabbajack thread. It sucks. I thought it would but at the same time my AOE skills aren't getting nerfed either aside from negate magic (which I can live with I think) so it's mostly going to be business as usual.
    Edited by Holycannoli on April 29, 2014 6:13PM
  • Pyatra
    Pyatra
    ✭✭✭
    Op has:
    No video
    No pics
    Just his word of 1000 to 1 and the 1000 lost.
    Please people lets not automatically think he is correct.

Video is here on another thread too.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/89118/the-correct-way-to-deal-with-op-vampires#latest
    Edited by Pyatra on April 29, 2014 5:13PM
  • KiroElmarok
    KiroElmarok
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly. If most of the fighters guild stuff would actually do what they are intended to do.. vamps would be no prob...

Then again... I'm a DK with snb... so all I do is talons and spam bash to put them off balance to then silver bolt them... at that point they die quickly because a group has stacked on top of them to try and claim the kill..

I also put circle of protection as part of my rotation so that helps aswell. ( Need to morph it to get that fear :) )
    Daggerfall Covenant - Dunmer - Dragon Knight

• abrizsb14_ESO1
    Sadly it isn't only the Emperor that can do this. Also, the Emperor is broken, and needs to be fixed.

The entire games PvP is completely unbalanced, and broken to hell, and back. Add the major performance issues, the game is barely worth playing atm.
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just witnessed the same thing. Cornered a certain Former Emperor on the second floor of a bridge's end tower... 3 of us dumped burning oil on his head, while the rest of the 15 or so of us were slaughtered. He probably took 30-45 lives off of us.

He was a, you guessed it, Dark Talon spamming, Vampire, who also Shield Bashed everyone... How the @#$%! ANY Vamp can withstand having 3 pots of oil dumped on his head is well beyond me!

Clearly, Zenimax doesn't know either. ;P

Either this guy is hacking (albeit smartly) or PvP is incredibly broken.

Oh, and guess what? There's a crew of the ****** on that side.
  • michaelpatrickjonesnub18_ESO
    Quit playing PvP last week because of this garbage.

Saw a Vet 10 defend a castle by himself. Killed about 25 people. Everyone logged off. PvP has been dead ever since.

This Veteran stuff destroyed the game. They should have just left the level cap at 50. Then released more content with more levels.

While Cyrodiil ranks/titles should be the only way to beef up your character for PvP.

This game is having a coronary because of the problems Vet causes. And Vet isn't even implemented as an intelligent gameplay mechanic. It's sole purpose is to be a cushion for bulldoze gamers who are hell bent on rushing to the next red light.
  • Kralous
    Kralous
    Soul Shriven
    It is rather easy to deal with these guys. Snares are spammable, snare bat swarmer and get everyone out of his range. 2 people in range of bat swarm make it difficult to kill vamp, 3 people keep him full health.

Don't melee bat swarm and they die in seconds.
  • Gaudrath
    Gaudrath
    ✭✭✭
    Kralous wrote: »
    It is rather easy to deal with these guys. Snares are spammable, snare bat swarmer and get everyone out of his range. 2 people in range of bat swarm make it difficult to kill vamp, 3 people keep him full health.

Don't melee bat swarm and they die in seconds.

For the millionth time, what do you do when there is more than one? What do you do when there is an entire zerg of them?

I'll tell you what - you either do it yourself or you die. It's broken.
  • wOOOOt_of_SD
    wOOOOt_of_SD
    ✭✭✭
    Game is not broken - But Vamp is! Needs a fix, a nerf and a kick to the nuts.
  • abrizsb14_ESO1
    Vamp is not broken, Emperor is broken, along with shield bash, along with dark talons, along with the CC in this game. There is WAY too much CC, and the *** game revolves around nothing but, ZERG + CC. That is the entirety of the pvp in this game.

Very disappointing to be honest. I expected a lot more, but I am getting to the point where it's pointless to even PvP.
  • cisadanepajsuxrwb17_ESO
    The spartans was 300 vs tens of thousands. So are you saying they are op?
  • Zargorius
    Zargorius
    ✭✭✭✭
    The spartans was 300 vs tens of thousands. So are you saying they are op?

They also had 5000 support troops, they all died and they failed their mission. What's your point?
  • abrizsb14_ESO1
    Zargorius wrote: »

Aahahaha the best part is how her health doesn't flinch a bit. Is this really due to the bat ultimate or are we talking client side hack here?

I believe there is a bug there. Because the build up of the ultimate is being exploited. Also, DK's are beyond over powered + the bat ulty = GG.

DK's are broken, along with the build up of the ultimate, and the shield bashing.

My questions is, how was he blocking the entire time? He should have been out of stamina a long time ago, that looks like another major problem.

Oh, and you can't do that with any class other than the DK. Other classes will die, even with the bat ultimate.
    Edited by abrizsb14_ESO1 on April 30, 2014 8:28AM
  • Cardan011
    Cardan011
    So pretty much to pvp you have to play as vamp..,.
  • Arzarzel
    Arzarzel
    ✭✭
    Fighters guild skills root and aoe fire....vamp down.
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much whining....lol.
  • Chaice
    Chaice
    Soul Shriven
    Here is an idea... don't play into the Vamp's abilities. When they pop their ult, scatter, don't cluster around him/her. I have solo'ed vamps before and it looks a whole lot easier than when you try to zerg them.
    They gain health from each person hit by the ult, which is a PBoE, So don't crowd them. Make them work for their health. The video shows the tactic, when they were all clumped up, the vamp was unbeatable. When they spread out, the vamp went down in seconds.
    Just a thought.