The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

August Daily Rewards

Edaphon
Edaphon
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
uTAVlwk.png
  • Parasaurolophus
    Parasaurolophus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    meh...
    PC/EU
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder does claiming that 150k ap boost your alliance rank?
    Options
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »

I remember someone saying that it does, but I haven't thought to double check when I claim it. If it does, it'd be fun to pair with a torte :D
    PC NA
    Options
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes it will do,.all the 5ks they give us do at the moment so no reason why the 150k wouldn't
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep...

I intend to collect this reward on one of my alts to get vigor & some skill points for free lol... :D:joy:
    Options
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 150k will be great for leveling the skill line. I'd be tempted to use a war torte before claiming it as well if someone intends to use it to level the skill line or rank progress.
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP finally!
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oterWitz wrote: »

I remember someone saying that it does, but I haven't thought to double check when I claim it. If it does, it'd be fun to pair with a torte :D

ha yea I've heard it does but never remember to check with smaller ap rewards...this 1 I will and probably pop a torte just in case :smile:
    Options
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it sure does boost your alliance skills, will be using it on my stamina toon, I want caltrops, but allergic to pvp
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 150k will be great for leveling the skill line. I'd be tempted to use a war torte before claiming it as well if someone intends to use it to level the skill line or rank progress.

AP from daily rewards is not affected by the torte. Back during the MYM, I had some torte going when I claimed a daily AP reward. It did not appear to have an effect.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I've occasionally gotten a "Rewards for the Worthy" mail on an alt who accidentally claimed the daily login reward when it was some AP.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait no cosmetics? pets? nothing...what? :(
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
    Options
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This one is disappointed 😔

Options
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess it's nice but I would have preferred a new hat.
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I thought the same then I remembered how far I am from grand overlord so this is still a win
    Options
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 150k AP is great for PvE exclusive players who want Caltrops without ever doing any PvP, now you have to decide which of your many alts to give it.
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oterWitz wrote: »

I think it does as I leveled up the pvp skills before level 10 :smiley:
    So be a bit careful who character you use it on.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a regular PvP player this week is very unappealing.

That's like two hours worth of playing.
    Options
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Free is free. Take whatever ZOS wants to give me.

Stay safe everyone and ZOS please fix the green tree micromanaging :)
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a regular PvP player this week is very unappealing.

That's like two hours worth of playing.
    it is, so I give it to my newest alt.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ooh, great! :) More gold that I won't use! These days, I only seem to spend it on the occasional empty soul gems, and rarely on bribing an NPC in a quest, but nothing else, and it just keeps accumulating...
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
    Options
  • CalmZeus
    CalmZeus
    ✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    Ooh, great! :) More gold that I won't use! These days, I only seem to spend it on the occasional empty soul gems, and rarely on bribing an NPC in a quest, but nothing else, and it just keeps accumulating...

if you have too much you can always give some to me. LOL i never seem to have any gold.
    Options
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, as someone who doesn't do PvP these are the most disappointing rewards in the last 3 years.
    Options
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Definitely not complaining about the AP. Anything that helps me to continue to ignore PVP is all good.

Still… not even a reskin? ZOS spend on this month’s rewards… zero.
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    Wow, as someone who doesn't do PvP these are the most disappointing rewards in the last 3 years.

It is a great reward for those who don't pvp. You can unlock sone of the skills without setting foot in there on a low level alt
    Options
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would've liked to have 5 Crown Crates as daily rewards, last time we had 1 Preview: Akaviri Potentate Crate in December 2020 and 2 Scalecaller Crates in November 2018.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates (No updates for May 6 and May 14 due to IRL events).

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
    Options
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the 150K AP, much better than another silly pet or hat that I'd never use.
    PC EU
    Options
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like the 150K AP, much better than another silly pet or hat that I'd never use.

If we had to have this system, I would have loved those slots to be “pick a pet” or “pick a cosmetic” where the player collecting the reward could select from items with a similar value, rather than having one assigned. Having something appropriate to my 10 Dunmer each time would have been nice.
    Options
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    As a PvE-er was not excited, but then realised that it's 3/4 of the way to a free monster mask from the golden, so happy in the long run
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    Yes, I've occasionally gotten a "Rewards for the Worthy" mail on an alt who accidentally claimed the daily login reward when it was some AP.

ESO thinks my crafter is one of my highest ranked PvP characters for exactly this reason. I don't do much PvP but I always collect the login rewards on the same character and over time they add up. :D
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options