The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vote for the next "House Guests"!

SamboJ
SamboJ
✭✭✭
"Chasing elder scrolls since 2002."
Founder of Tamriel Fisheries (PC/NA/2015)

Vote for the next "House Guests"! 57 votes

Talking NPCs
8%
dcam86b14_ESOspartaxoxoImperial1995korbel05Red7Werewolf 5 votes
Dancing NPCs
19%
AlurriaZephiran23LarianaSamboJLadyNalcaryaTheImperfectbluebirdkaisernickAraneae6537seecodenotgamesLugaldu 11 votes
Enemy NPCs
3%
FischblutTeruKisuke 2 votes
Combat Training NPCs
5%
VehlirOfTheEightOreoPies 3 votes
Guild Trader NPCs
14%
SorakaWise_WillThannazzarBigmatt2ZAD1STconfettibaebridgetrose_SOLO_ 8 votes
Alternate Character NPCs
47%
chuck-18_ESOGilvothSantieClawsSengraMagpie_26Cillion3117The_4O4VoodooPlatypusPuzzlenutsfakingfocusedKonstant_Tel_NecrisanadandySilverIce58FroilTelvanniWizardHelathAndrethiGlenmorilsVinterskalddeleted220717-003304BisDasBlutGefriert 27 votes
Repairing NPCs
1%
Lady_Galadhiel 1 vote
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alternate Character NPCs
    Alts has been always my dream, hope one day we get them.
  • YoWombat
    YoWombat
    ✭✭✭
    I want Divayth Fyr as a houseguest. We're practically neighbours, makes sense if he pops by Tel Galen every so often for a cuppa.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dancing NPCs
    But not just dancing, the houseguest should be a musician as well. And there should be different musicians and bards, I want to set up a band in my house.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am kinda disappointed that new Argonian NPC house guest is not an chef... would make perfect sense for her to sell soups & food...
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dancing NPCs
    Sure to Dancing NPCs, but only because 'Bard' wasn't an option :lol: I really want a Houseguest that can play music, the ingame bard songs are so much better than the Music Box versions.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other.

Bards and houseguests that may have a smaller use or at least look like it. For example, having Makes-Many-Soups actually sell soups or do some cooking.
    We need houseguest to at least look like they are interacting with things. Like cooking, sitting in chairs etc.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Dropstitch
    Dropstitch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other.

I would like an NPC with the appearance of running the 110 metre hurdles on an invisible track.
  • Alurria
    Alurria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dancing NPCs
    Looks like we are getting ravens too. 👏🏻👏🏻
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dancing NPCs
    Well, ideally the ability to add emotes to pathing, ideally any emotes the player has access to, but at least please some basics like sitting down, standing up, eating, drinking, etc.

But how awesome would it be to choreograph several houseguests in dance? :smiley:

I would also love love love Bard houseguests, specifically Daahin — I’ve long had a place of honor prepared for her at Sleek Creek in hope. o:)

Enemy or combat NPCs sound awesome too!
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't have what I want, an artist painting on an easel. So can't vote.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dancing NPCs
    You don't have what I want, an artist painting on an easel. So can't vote.

Yes, Bob Ross as a houseguest!
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enemy NPCs
    Daedric Titan as house guest - it would be the first type of house guest I'll want to buy :) I am not sacrifising my favourite mount/pet housing slot for anything less than Titan.
  • JaggdLynx
    JaggdLynx
    Soul Shriven
    Alternate Character NPCs
    I'd get Naryu Virian
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YoWombat wrote: »
    I want Divayth Fyr as a houseguest. We're practically neighbours, makes sense if he pops by Tel Galen every so often for a cuppa.

*cries heavy tears of sorrow and bitterness*

I have been waiting for years to be able to buy Tel Galen, but for some reason it never comes up. My poor Telvanni needs it, badly! :*(
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, ideally the ability to add emotes to pathing, ideally any emotes the player has access to, but at least please some basics like sitting down, standing up, eating, drinking, etc.

But how awesome would it be to choreograph several houseguests in dance? :smiley:

I would also love love love Bard houseguests, specifically Daahin — I’ve long had a place of honor prepared for her at Sleek Creek in hope. o:)

Enemy or combat NPCs sound awesome too!

Sounds nice. To begin with I would settle for Houseguests being able to follow each other. That is to say, align pathings in some way. I have a guard and a guarddog, but they always get horribly out of sync, despite my best attempts to make doggo a good boy, he just won't do "foot" or follow. :'(
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    But not just dancing, the houseguest should be a musician as well. And there should be different musicians and bards, I want to set up a band in my house.

Would be awesome. I have already a stage and instruments in my Temple of Love (the Arteum house made into a huge temple for weddings and similar festivities). :-D
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dancing NPCs
    Actually dancing or the khajiit from near the provisioning station in Rimmen who makes music please.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alternate Character NPCs
    JaggdLynx wrote: »
    I'd get Naryu Virian

I see you are a man of culture as well :p