The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 30 - Feedback Thread for Blackwood Zone & Quests

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Thanks so much for addressing our feedback regarding the lack of wayshrines in Blackwood. The next issue I would like to bring up is the lack of wayshrines in Northern Elsweyr. I understand that zone has been out for two years now, but with the upcoming Pan Elsweyr Celebration I think this is a good time to address it.

The main pain point is lack of access to the two southernmost dragon spawn areas, and to a smaller extent access to delves and WBs. Although Elsweyr is relatively small, the presence of a lot of cliffs/mountains means that players often have to take long way round those obstacles, making the area hard to navigate.

I have attached a map showing possible wayshrine locations. The two red circles are the general dragon spawn areas, which I think are more crucial. The orange circles are meant to improve access to certain quest hubs/delves and WBs. Please consider this, thank you.

4q408v8k7n4z.png

This
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Thanks so much for addressing our feedback regarding the lack of wayshrines in Blackwood. The next issue I would like to bring up is the lack of wayshrines in Northern Elsweyr. I understand that zone has been out for two years now, but with the upcoming Pan Elsweyr Celebration I think this is a good time to address it.

The main pain point is lack of access to the two southernmost dragon spawn areas, and to a smaller extent access to delves and WBs. Although Elsweyr is relatively small, the presence of a lot of cliffs/mountains means that players often have to take long way round those obstacles, making the area hard to navigate.

I have attached a map showing possible wayshrine locations. The two red circles are the general dragon spawn areas, which I think are more crucial. The orange circles are meant to improve access to certain quest hubs/delves and WBs. Please consider this, thank you.

4q408v8k7n4z.png

This

Not this. Between the four locations indicated by the red circles and the Scars End and Stitches wayshrines, there should be TWO wayshrines that service the area. A north one near Orcrest and a south one near Cicatrice, to the left of the lower red circle on the main road. Then the bottom orange one makes more sense, too, but closer to Moon Gate.
    Edited by Elsonso on May 18, 2021 10:22AM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    New character tutorial 7.0.4 -

Before the combat tutorial I equipped the sword from the S&B set and one of the daggers from the Dual wield set. The tutorial would not progress. I had to equip both of the daggers in order to carry on.

There is still no prompt to equip armour. I was unable to find a belt or a sash outside of the Balfiera Armoury room.
    PC EU
  • SOT
    SOT
    Soul Shriven
    Lol compared to the stupid horrible elsweyr map this ones wayshrines are decently placed