The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Night Mother's Evangelist

Enemoriana
Enemoriana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Nice costume! And dyes well.

2BA9XO9.jpg

On other characters:
fqduqE0.jpg
QAW1y88.jpg
zjcNFx5.jpg

Julianos, ash, random to show zones:
PxKDuX2.jpg
oQ9Gz95.jpg
fBbu4rf.jpg
bH230jE.jpg

Some random colors:
igE1Oai.jpg
vzzhxUI.jpg
5TUG2dc.jpg
kXU6GYT.jpg
DOIhhqP.jpg
YXPdDkz.jpg
57P9ROj.jpg
Edited by Enemoriana on May 6, 2021 2:59PM
  • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
  • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
  • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
  • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pass for me. My DB assassin isn't really a fan of robes.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already picked it up, but I haven't had a chance to play with the colors yet. Are there any dyes that obscure the hand really well? In case I ever decide to put it on a non-assassin character.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    opaj wrote: »
    I already picked it up, but I haven't had a chance to play with the colors yet. Are there any dyes that obscure the hand really well? In case I ever decide to put it on a non-assassin character.

Hand was visible on any colors I tried.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hand is just barely visible using the Void Pitch black dye from Vateshran.
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want one without the black hand :D
    Would fit great with wizard-type characters.
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really like the overall look (shape) of this costume :) But I don't like the dye channels... I tried many color combinations, and none managed to work well on these dye channels (except for default colors) :/
    When the costume is dyed in single color, it looks bland... Only decorative elements stand out on the belt and gloves.
    Most of all I don't like that boots share part of dye channel with body, and I don't like the separate part on the back. I didn't manage to make this costume work with three different dyes without it looking awkward for my taste. Two channels must always be the same color for at least some match.

KT4DfX9.jpg
    Edited by Fischblut on May 7, 2021 5:57PM
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. I don't have a picture, but I thought Viridian Venom also did a good job of mostly covering up the hand. I haven't done Vateshran yet, but I'll have to get Void Pitch Black soon to see how it compares.