Maintenance for the week of May 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Blackwood Chapter and Update 30 are now available for testing on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

PS4 Extremely Frustrating Bugs After Today's Patch

• madrab73
    madrab73
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still no update on fixing guild traders?
  • The_Dude
    The_Dude
    ✭✭✭
    madrab73 wrote: »
    Still no update on fixing guild traders?

Surprise! Surprise! Still no update or comment on the issues. In the German Forum , too.

• madrab73
    madrab73
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fixed an issue that prevented scrolling the list of offerings in a trade window.

Was this even tested on PS4?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pc had a issue been fixed, it stand in top banner. ps4 have issue, ESO act like, so what we dont care.

Difference in severity and complexity to resolve.
    Team Rigurt!

Elsonso on PC NA and EU since 2014
    ElsonsoJannus on XBOX NA since 2021
    ElsonsoJannus on PS4 NA 2015 - 2021

• Riptide
    Riptide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never have been really what you would call angry over this aggregate last weeks’ stuff. Just sad and rather revolted.

At least it has progressed to acerbic humor.

It’s like accepting that the Vogons are the Vogons and Earth is gone :smile:
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pc had a issue been fixed, it stand in top banner. ps4 have issue, ESO act like, so what we dont care.
    We are all expecting more communication anxiously but please ALWAYS keep in mind that console's game patches need to be approved/certified by MS and Sony and PC doesn't require any approval/certification.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"

Sons of the Night Mother [PS4][EU] 1600 CP
    Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS4][NA] 1090 CP
    SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1050 CP
    Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 540 CP
  • carlos424
    carlos424
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are all expecting more communication anxiously but please ALWAYS keep in mind that console's game patches need to be approved/certified by MS and Sony and PC doesn't require any approval/certification.

How about just rolling back the most recent patch? That shouldnt take any approval. Was already approved. At least the bank and guild system would be functional. And I think that if some approval process is the reason for the hold-up, then the process needs to be reexamined. There has to be some exceptions for emergency situations, and I think this qualifies.

****Also, the current issues are effecting all consoles not just playstation. I’m on xbox.
    Edited by carlos424 on April 29, 2021 12:54PM
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone, we wanted to give you an update on the item UI issues currently on the ESO console servers. Due to certification timing for the upcoming Blackwood Chapter and ESO Console Enhanced, we will not have any more console incremental patches before the Blackwood and Update 30 launch. The fix for this issue will be in the Update 30 launch patch on June 8. In the meantime, we encourage you to use the temporary workarounds for these issues, linked below. We understand this is frustrating and thank you for your patience.

What do I do if menus and inventory screens aren't updating properly? https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/53089

What do I do if I'm experiencing a lag or delay while selling items? https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/53096
    Jessica Folsom
    Senior Community Manager (English) - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post