Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Update 30 - Bug Reports for Item Sets & Mythic Items

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues involving item sets or Mythic items in this thread. This includes the new item sets, Monster Masks, and general itemization changes. Please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on April 20, 2021 3:54PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a texture missing from the Battlefield Nightmare Senche mount?
    iBTSt2p.png

I didn't think much of it at first, but I can clearly see some definition on the icon which wasn't showing for me in game.
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Winterborn
    (2 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
    (3 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
    (4 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage
    (5 items) When you deal Frost Damage, you summon an ice pillar that deals 7400 Frost Damage to all enemies in a 3 meter radius. The ice pillar persists for 2 seconds and reduces the Movement Speed of all enemies within the radius by 50%. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds.

The set currently will not proc from ice enchantments on weapons. Sounds like people are also having the same problem with Illambris.
  • beyondspace
    beyondspace
    ✭✭✭
    gAO1K6B.jpg

I'm 100% certain that Harbinger set does not proc at the moment on the PTS. I was holding block when Enemies attacking me in Imperial City, but Harbinger did no damage to them, it does not proc.
  • ExoY
    ExoY
    ✭✭✭
    The Tooltip for Perfected False God's Devotion states it will return 0 Magica on Killing an Enemy.

fv5abhackvkv.png

(On the golden Container you have on the template character is shows a value, but only there)
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Deadlands Assasin:

The proc upon hitting an enemy with a heavy attack has no animation.
    Combat logs show that it indeed procced, but otherwise no discernable way of telling.
    I'm assuming it's just a case of missing animation.
  • IAmIcehouse
    IAmIcehouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    Almalexia's Mercy's scaling is completely bugged. Even with 38k max mag, tooltip is >4x what live is (~4k over 3s).

4vg8e9lnb0k1.png
    Edited by IAmIcehouse on April 27, 2021 9:23PM
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leeching Plate is not working in Blackrose Prison. I tested it in a few dungeons, Vateshran Hollows, Overland, and its working in those tests, but the 5 piece bonus is not working in Blackrose Prison. It's possible it may not be working elsewhere too
  • Lusty
    Lusty
    ✭✭✭
    7lWKzwW.png
    This set does not proc, tested multiple times going into battle and using a magicka ability did not proc the fifth bonus, no icon showing it's active, no increase in damage.
    Where my argonian waifus at?
    EP General - 1200+
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almalexia's Mercy's scaling is completely bugged. Even with 38k max mag, tooltip is >4x what live is (~4k over 3s).

4vg8e9lnb0k1.png

finally.. stamina healers are feasible. /joke
    ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • Styxius
    Styxius
    ✭✭✭✭
    As of PTS patch 7.0.2 Relequen is still doing less DPS than on live despite promises of it being a buff to PvE proc sets none have experienced such a change. Relequen is still dealing ~2-3k dps even at 7k Weapon damage
  • Sahidom
    Sahidom
    ✭✭✭✭
    This isn't a bug on the sets.

There is an unexpected surprise where Medium Amor passive is also increasing Spell Damage. I personally hope this stays, and is intended b/c it helps push Spell Damage numerically for procs and supports hybrid builds.
  • BrentBlemish
    BrentBlemish
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deadly set is bugged out. i accidentlymade a forum post about it instead of replying here.... so here's the link

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/572902/alert-deadly-set-is-currently-bugged-on-pts#latest
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seconding the Relequen issues: even after the 7.0.2 Relequen still isn't performing as it should, not sure if the scaling isn't working properly or if the ticks aren't working properly, but it's a lot lower than current live. On this topic, stamina os 10-15k lower than magicka next patch, not to mention they can't reach pen, unless using sharpened maces and only on classes with native pen perks. Therefore, could we have a developer's comment on why they are going through the Piercing CP change and not compensating the loss with something else (like an armour bonus, etc)? I'm not sure if you are aware @ZOS_BrianWheeler but in end-game groups it's been a pretty much a dead spec for months, and next chapter will simply obliterate it, for us who still love to play it for PvE it's very saddening. Please have a look at stamina in PvE, with just PvE in mind, is it healthy for the game to only have magicka in score-pushing and achievement groups?
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Seconding the Relequen issues: even after the 7.0.2 Relequen still isn't performing as it should, not sure if the scaling isn't working properly or if the ticks aren't working properly, but it's a lot lower than current live. On this topic, stamina os 10-15k lower than magicka next patch, not to mention they can't reach pen, unless using sharpened maces and only on classes with native pen perks. Therefore, could we have a developer's comment on why they are going through the Piercing CP change and not compensating the loss with something else (like an armour bonus, etc)? I'm not sure if you are aware @ZOS_BrianWheeler but in end-game groups it's been a pretty much a dead spec for months, and next chapter will simply obliterate it, for us who still love to play it for PvE it's very saddening. Please have a look at stamina in PvE, with just PvE in mind, is it healthy for the game to only have magicka in score-pushing and achievement groups?

@Jaimeh I don’t support the piercing change, but I believe pen cap is basically achievable with the following:
    - 5948 Major Breach
    - 2974 Minor Breach
    - 700 Piercing
    - 2108 Infused Crusher
    - 3000 Alkosh
    - 2395 Tremorscale (on main tank)
    - 1000 Crystal Weapon (need one sorc)
    18125 total

No need for Sharpened, Lover or Maces in organized groups. Random groups and solo play are still a problem for stamina, and even in 4 man groups it can be hard to fit all the debuffs listed above.

Relequen needs a fix for sure. Tbh a lot of proc sets are looking unusable in PVE (even the few that were decent before).
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jaimeh I don’t support the piercing change, but I believe pen cap is basically achievable with the following:
    - 5948 Major Breach
    - 2974 Minor Breach
    - 700 Piercing
    - 2108 Infused Crusher
    - 3000 Alkosh
    18125 total

No need for Sharpened, Lover or Maces in organized groups. Random groups and solo play are still a problem for stamina, and even in 4 man groups it can be hard to fit all the debuffs listed above.

Relequen needs a fix for sure. Tbh a lot of proc sets are looking unusable in PVE (even the few that were decent before).

@WrathOfInnos Have you seen the state of group optimization in mid-game level? We are not talking about a niche build or a niche playstyle that wants to be accommodated, but a whole spec, so it should be easier. If this is the kind of feedback given back to ZOS about stam pen, then it's really out of touch, and in denial. You won't find all the above in the vast majority of groups, unless they specifically optimize for stamina with those exact conditions. This patch tanks didn't even have alkosh, let alone tremourscale (with its limited range, a problem in itself), of course no stamsorcs or plars, my pen in mix mag/stam groups was 13-15k, and it will be lower in the next patch, which is my point. You can't easily achieve it, whereas mag can achieve it, and doesn't even have to sacrifice weapon type or weapon trait (or configure a whole group around it). Something is not viable if it only works under a specific set of conditions, and if they won't fix Piercing, then they should give us another source or modify alkosh again.
    Edited by Jaimeh on May 5, 2021 10:43PM
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

- 5948 Major Breach
    - 2974 Minor Breach
    - 700 Piercing
    - 2108 Infused Crusher
    - 3000 Alkosh
    18125 total

@WrathOfInnos Have you seen the state of group optimization in mid-game level? We are not talking about a niche build or a niche playstyle that wants to be accommodated, but a whole spec, so it should be easier. If this is the kind of feedback given back to ZOS about stam pen, then it's really out of touch, and in denial. You won't find all the above in the vast majority of groups, unless they specifically optimize for stamina with those exact conditions. This patch tanks didn't even have alkosh, let alone tremourscale (with its limited range, a problem in itself), of course no stamsorcs or plars, my pen in mix mag/stam groups was 13-15k, and it will be lower in the next patch, which is my point. You can't easily achieve it, whereas mag can achieve it, and doesn't even have to sacrifice weapon type or weapon trait (or configure a whole group around it). Something is not viable if it only works under a specific set of conditions, and if they won't fix Piercing, then they should give us another source or modify alkosh again.

@Jaimeh I can't speak for your groups, just trying to help point out there is a viable path to pen cap for stam in end game PVE. Personally, I run a trial group that bounces between all mag, and mixed mag and stam comp, and we're using Tremorscale and Alkosh either way. Even mag DPS have a lot of physical damage sources now, with dual wield, poison glyphs, stam morphs, etc. There aren't really any great tank sets to replace it with anyway. I prob shouldn't derail this bug report thread anymore though.

Fix Relequen please.
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭

- 5948 Major Breach
    - 2974 Minor Breach
    - 700 Piercing
    - 2108 Infused Crusher
    - 3000 Alkosh
    18125 total

@Jaimeh I can't speak for your groups, just trying to help point out there is a viable path to pen cap for stam in end game PVE. Personally, I run a trial group that bounces between all mag, and mixed mag and stam comp, and we're using Tremorscale and Alkosh either way. Even mag DPS have a lot of physical damage sources now, with dual wield, poison glyphs, stam morphs, etc. There aren't really any great tank sets to replace it with anyway. I prob shouldn't derail this bug report thread anymore though.

Fix Relequen please.

us casuals are people too..
    ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Major Bug! Unable to apply enchantments to crafted gear!

While testing on the PTS this afternoon, I found myself unable to place a Glyph of Hardening onto the Frost Staff I had just crafted—the enchant window showed no applicable enchantments. Both the staff and the Enchant were gold quality, CP 160 level. I tried again with a Frost enchantment, and was still unable to do so. I then proceeded to attempt to enchant my gear. I was able to place a Glyph of Magicka on the monster helm I had equipped. When trying to place a similar Glyph of Magicka on the crafted chest piece, there were no applicable enchantments listed. All skill points were allocated in the appropriate crafting skills.
  • Styxius
    Styxius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why did we extend Kra'ghs duration and tick rate but not increase its base damage? We need to increase the base of stamina sets because the fact Zaan is the best stamina ST monster set is ridiculous. Also another mention that Relequen is still underperforming vs live despite the claims we'd see an increase to proc DPS we haven't see such a thing. Kra'gh Selene and Relequen all deal lower dps than on live atm.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry about a minor thing, but I forgot to check when the NA servers were up.

Did the lighting bug on the Symphony Arms pack ever get fixed? I know it's been logged as a bug, but I didn't see anything in the patch notes about it since then.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7201817/#Comment_7201817
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weekly reminder that shielding sets (Imperium, Combat Physician, Ursus, Lunar Bastion, etc.) do not currently scale with any stats.

Hopefully this oversight can get fixed in the next Update.
  • DreadDaedroth
    DreadDaedroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maarselok still procs on heavy attack and not bash, please fix it.
    Edited by DreadDaedroth on May 8, 2021 8:24AM
  • Styxius
    Styxius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy to report that relequen is now properly working. I am still curious as to the nerf of Kra'gh nonetheless.
  • Icy_Nelyan
    Icy_Nelyan
    ✭✭✭
    Vampire's Kiss crafted set seems bugged, it stops to proc once I inflict damage to myself when I use Spell Symmetry and Sated Fury skills
  • AlvaWolf
    AlvaWolf
    Soul Shriven
    Pillar of Nirn is currently bugged, and not always proccing. Currently, the set is not proccing against target dummy's in player housing (tested in the Artaeum Psijic Villa) as well as enemies and bosses in dungeons (tested in normal Wayrest Sewers 1), but procs against overland enemies (tested in the Reach).