The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Which Humanoid Race looks the Best as a Vampire?

JMadFour
JMadFour
✭✭✭✭✭
For the purposes of this Poll, I am not including "Beast" races, Argonian and Khajiit. We know they look pretty awesome with their white fur/scales.

So out of the Human/Elf Races, which ones looks the best (or, if you feel this way, the least bad) as a Vampire? Feel free too share screenshots if you like.

Which Humanoid Race looks the Best as a Vampire? 33 votes

Altmer
21% 7 votes
Bosmer
12% 4 votes
Orc
0% 0 votes
Breton
24% 8 votes
Redguard
0% 0 votes
Dunmer
33% 11 votes
Imperial
0% 0 votes
Nord
9% 3 votes
  • ZigoSid
    ZigoSid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any of the humans.

I really hate that the Mer races lose their cool eyes for human eyes when they become vampires ...
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My altmer used to be 4th stage vampire all the years before Greymoor... Since that horrible rework of vampire skill line, I will forever miss her stylish vampiric face...

Ggq7HQC.jpg

cnlxy1f.jpg
  • snoozy
    snoozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    khajiit look the best (i know you excluded them but it's a fact).

for humans i'd say breton as they are generally the prettiest imo.
    PC EU
  • JMadFour
    JMadFour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    snoozy wrote: »

it finally clicked why Khajiit and Argonians looks so much better as Vampires than the human races. They both lack the cracked-skin-veins thing that the Human races get when they are Vampires. or at the very least on Khajiits/Argonians, that particular effect is muted considerably.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    JMadFour wrote: »
    snoozy wrote: »

it finally clicked why Khajiit and Argonians looks so much better as Vampires than the human races. They both lack the cracked-skin-veins thing that the Human races get when they are Vampires. or at the very least on Khajiits/Argonians, that particular effect is muted considerably.

If you look at them in profile you'll see the wrinkles and cracks. I'll take a picture of my little bard fuzzball to demonstrate, but stage 4 Kahjiits are only suspect because of the almost pure white eyes.

EDIT:

unknown.png

unknown.png

And if you were to alter the eyes:

unknown.png

Perhaps I'm biased, but considering how stage 4 looks one most men/elves? I'd have to say this is the least drastic "change".
    Edited by DocFrost72 on April 15, 2021 3:52AM
  • Tessitura
    Tessitura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton hands down, they got a good facial structure if you know how to work with it. Males at any rate. I have made some decent elves, but their eyes always bug out real bad when you get past vamp 2 on them. unknown.png

unknown.png

Thats my example of Breton.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZigoSid wrote: »
    Any of the humans.

I really hate that the Mer races lose their cool eyes for human eyes when they become vampires ...

I generally agree, but then Fennorian is the best looking vampire I’ve seen. ;)

Otherwise, I would assume the best looking humans would make the best looking vampires, and IMHO that would be Imperials and Reguards.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer definitely the best looking Vamps IMO bc their sharp brow and nose and come with fire Resist passive.

Altmer are alright if you're goin for that sparkly twilight Vampire Fairy look if you're into that sort of thing...

I like the elves as vamps bc they're tall and gaunt and their pointy ears add a vampiric quality.