The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Wrothgar Relic Hunter: Items Spawned Inside Their Display Cases. Now unable to get the achievement.

• Partomax
    Partomax
    ✭✭✭
    lucymus wrote: »
    82rvdtcoyuv2.png
    Well I have collected all and I managed to put them to their places. For Agra Crun and Uzdabikh, I still can't obtain them since I already finished the quest. So I am still unable to get the achievement. Hope they find a solution for this.

With my bugged Cloudrest Savior and Hel ra Citadel War horn achievement, I currently can't get 105 achievement points on my main, very unfortunate.

Same
    PC/EU - This is a signature
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    just added my third relic, the "Frostbreak Chalice" on its pedestal ... lo ... it shows on its pedestal and is shown as found on the Achievement List ...

so maybe, just maybe, the only thing they forgot to fix are the two relics from the Quest not showing on their pedestals.
    During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • Loupika
    Loupika
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue here.

How to fix it?
    I sent a bug report but I won't receive any answer...
    [Incident: 210309-002055]

mdtlzpphfafa.png
  • Loupika
    Loupika
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry, spoke too fast!
    When I went upstairs, Umutha gave me a quest again, and I was able to validate the success, strangely...

9zh1w0akwwcw.png
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    Loupika wrote: »
    Sorry, spoke too fast!
    When I went upstairs, Umutha gave me a quest again, and I was able to validate the success, strangely...

did the Shield and Helmet reappeared on their display stands ?

I started the "Awakening the Past" quest yesterday and all the relics (found 19 so far - level 17 DK - haven't gone to Old Orsinium yet) have appeared on their display stands except for the 2 attached to the quest. They possibly forgot to activate the display switch (sic). :p

Edited by Ashnarug on March 9, 2021 6:17PM
    During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • Wendigo_Astur
    Wendigo_Astur
    ✭✭
    38oyl2p5hvr3.png

Solved at last!
    When i placed all relics i get achievement and an item to give curator npc who started last quest, did it and the reward were the costumes.
  • Wendigo_Astur
    Wendigo_Astur
    ✭✭
    By the way, you got the achievement Relic Hunter but not the points, surely because the 2 mision relics bugged.
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same as many other people... quest did not reset itself, helm and agra crun missing since i already finished quest. Outcome: 2 relics missing and second achievement unobtainable. All other items appeared on shelves and were registered properly.

Opened ticket 210309-004586

fa2ym81hmcla.jpg
    Edited by proprio.meb16_ESO on March 10, 2021 9:46PM
  • Alaztor91
    Alaztor91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here, I don't have credit for the Agra Crun and Uzdabikh's Helm(the 2 Quest relics) and since I already completed the quest there is nothing that I can do about it. At least with this patch I managed to get credit for all the other ones(which was impossible for me before) so hopefully ZOS can also fix this.
    1rode4aswxlv.png
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    Ashnarug wrote: »
    I started the "Awakening the Past" quest yesterday and all the relics (found 19 so far - level 17 DK - haven't gone to Old Orsinium yet) have appeared on their display stands except for the 2 attached to the quest. They possibly forgot to activate the display switch (sic). :p

I finally did it. Got out of Old Orsinium with the last relic as a level 19 Stamina DK. The only issue still unresolved is … Agra Crun and Uzdabikh’s Helm (the relics associated with the starting quest) are invisible on their pedestal/display case.
  • Sheen
    Sheen
    ✭✭
    Same issue.
    Agra Crun and Uzdabikh’s Helm are still missing for the achievement =(

Ticket : 210311-005673

4bnb6ogu7bwv.png

Edited by Sheen on March 11, 2021 9:02PM
  • Wendigo_Astur
    Wendigo_Astur
    ✭✭
    Ticket: 210312-001821
  • HiroTenKai
    Hopefully, this is resolved fairly soon a lot of us have been waiting a while for this.
    Oh let me taste your tears, mmm your tears are so yummy and sweet, oh the tears of unfathomable sadness. Mmmmm Yummy! Mmmm Yummy you guys!

PC-NA
    Oni Knights (GM)
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This wont probably be resolved... they've released the patch 29 which resolved it only partially (granting the three costumes, allowing us to get relics again, but leaving 2 items out and us with an unobtainable achievement)... all this took more than 6 months to get fixed.

I'm not sure it will be addressed again anytime soon.
  • Kaanv
    Kaanv
    Soul Shriven
    This wont probably be resolved... they've released the patch 29 which resolved it only partially (granting the three costumes, allowing us to get relics again, but leaving 2 items out and us with an unobtainable achievement)... all this took more than 6 months to get fixed.

I'm not sure it will be addressed again anytime soon.

It would be nice if they could at least reset progress of the quest that gave those 2 items...
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Kaanv wrote: »

It would be nice if they could at least reset progress of the quest that gave those 2 items...

For real.

Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey got the same thing, two relic's missing that cant re-do because of quest.

anyone know of a fix?
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Beltroniko
    Beltroniko
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue, I hope this gets ZOS attention and they fix it. As a completionist this bug annoys me as much as the Hel Ra Citadel horn one :(

Some official feedback would be appreciated.
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind I'm just dumb lol
    Edited by thegreatme on March 26, 2021 1:18AM
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the costumes ensure to finish the Wrothgar quest line and then return to the museum.

The issue is with having already done the two quests giving Agra Crum and Uzdabikh's Helm, thence being unable to get them and unlock second achievement, not with costumes, which are granted even when the two items are still missing.
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems the two items are again addressed in patch 3.6.3 (https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/566664/pc-patch-notes-v6-3-6#latest)

The words used are a little concerning though:
    Quests
    • Awaken The Past: The Helm and Agra Crun will now display properly when placed.

Hope this means quest will be reset, or those who have already done it will still be facing the missing Helm and Agra Crun... the issue is that we're just unable to place the items, because we don't have and cannot get them.
  • Fandriil
    Fandriil
    ✭✭✭
    Hey after this Patch the Helm and Agra Crun displayed properly but i dont get the Achievment. Under Achievments both entries are grayed out.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Good Lord. Can this please get fixed already?
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to confirm it... things have not got better for anyone that did the quest when it was bugged.

The two items now appears on their stand, but they're still unregistered in the achievement since they were already placed there *when the bug was present* and the quest to get them cannot be repeated. Either the quest should be reset, or the two items should be placed somewhere for us to pick again.

Ticket 210322-003064
  • Cynsuzs
    Cynsuzs
    Soul Shriven
    Just to confirm it... things have not got better for anyone that did the quest when it was bugged.

The two items now appears on their stand, but they're still unregistered in the achievement since they were already placed there *when the bug was present* and the quest to get them cannot be repeated. Either the quest should be reset, or the two items should be placed somewhere for us to pick again.

Ticket 210322-003064

Ticket 210322-003064

Having this same issue now the items appear on the stand but the achievement will not complete.
  • Cynsuzs
    Cynsuzs
    Soul Shriven
    New ticket # 210323-001731
  • lucymus
    lucymus
    After the patch, I still didn't get the achievement
  • HiroTenKai
    New Ticket #210331-000512

Still waiting and haven't gotten an email or response on my other ticket and its been almost a week now >_> are you guys backlogged or need to hire help to sort thru tickets?
    Oh let me taste your tears, mmm your tears are so yummy and sweet, oh the tears of unfathomable sadness. Mmmmm Yummy! Mmmm Yummy you guys!

PC-NA
    Oni Knights (GM)
  • HiroTenKai
    Finally got a response folks https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/51613 for anyone who needs an answer they know its messed up and will be fixing it in a future update according to this.

PC-NA
    Oni Knights (GM)
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HiroTenKai wrote: »
    Finally got a response folks https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/51613 for anyone who needs an answer they know its messed up and will be fixing it in a future update according to this.

That's a relief... thanks for sharing mate :smile: