Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase—March 2021"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
54ic87dek00w.png
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "Crown Store Showcase—March 2021"

Delve into your next big year-long adventure with these fearsome items all coming to the Crown Store in March!
Staff Post
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's nice that so many old items return :) - and there is nothing I want :/

From new items, I'm curious how Day of Release Roisterer cosume will look in game and how it will dye.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where is Tel Galen? Seriously, where is it?

I was hoping since the event went into March that we'd get it this month. Perfect opportunity with the Tribunal Celebration, but instead we get Stone Eagle and Frostvault Chasm? WTF?
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to go back to customer service helping customers buy houses they've missed. It was bare bones(no rocks, trees) and full price but I can't help but wonder how many sales they've missed when they changed their policy of customer service no longer helping customers from people that get tired of waiting a year(or more) for a house they want. At least they finally released stone eagle.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent month! Love seeing returning items.

Really surprised to see Casual Rascal back. I favor Heroic Poet, but neither has been seen in over 3 years now. And Adorable Assassin as well! Love hairstyles!

And Symphony arms pack already! I really want that for my character's story, but since it just got datamined I didn't think we'd see it until like October or November. I mean I guessed it'd make sense alongside the upcoming Ayleid crates, but I never thought that it'd actually happen. Very exciting!

Love to see the novelty mounts show up again, but there seems to be one alliance's missing...is Jester's festival going into next month for the third?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lumenn wrote: »
    They need to go back to customer service helping customers buy houses they've missed. It was bare bones(no rocks, trees) and full price but I can't help but wonder how many sales they've missed when they changed their policy of customer service no longer helping customers from people that get tired of waiting a year(or more) for a house they want. At least they finally released stone eagle.

I'm fine with STone Eagle, as I know players have been waiting for that, but Frostvault?

I already have Tel Galen in XB, but my spouse has been waiting years for this house's return. It's only been for sale twice. And it's pretty much the oldest of the CS only homes. Linchal was available last month, and it's been for sale at least 4 times now. And Pariah's probably equally as much. Just don't understand it, considering we're in the midst of the Tribunal Celebration.

Maybe they'll do a flash sale on it, like they did with the Orbservatory this past weekend.
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

I'm fine with STone Eagle, as I know players have been waiting for that, but Frostvault?

I already have Tel Galen in XB, but my spouse has been waiting years for this house's return. It's only been for sale twice. And it's pretty much the oldest of the CS only homes. Linchal was available last month, and it's been for sale at least 4 times now. And Pariah's probably equally as much. Just don't understand it, considering we're in the midst of the Tribunal Celebration.

Maybe they'll do a flash sale on it, like they did with the Orbservatory this past weekend.

Yeah, I've been waiting on lakemire (i was in the hospital with a wife and premature baby both at risk of dying, all while the covid junk was starting off as well last it was released) by the time we got settled and I started playing again I missed it and customer service changed their policy. Here's to flash sales. Hope you get yours soon!
  • FaceDancer
    FaceDancer
    ✭✭
    I'm starting to see a patron in the houses issue, they are returning/adding two crowns exclusive houses every month and this houses aren't necessarily teamed with the month or an event or anything like that.
    I suppose this was made to remedy the community upset about the lost houses issue, then I suppose it's only matter of time for the Tel Galen house to be for sale again.
    Meanwhile I'm pretty happy with this business plan so I can buy a new house every month and that's great.
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, this is such a great month! Two hairstyles as well & both which I wanted for a long while, adorable assassin & casual rascal! Hopefully with casual rascal coming out, heroic poet will show up shortly after it perhaps next month or in May.

Also really excited to see the Symphony of Blades arms pack come out later this month as well! :smiley:
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m happy to see the hairstyles and Telvanni Master Wizard costume! :heart: But I am disappointed not to see Tel Galen as I was really hoping it would finally be available again with the Tribunal event. :heartbreak:
    Edited by Araneae6537 on March 1, 2021 6:23PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I doubt it will be made available in a flash sale as all I’be seen have been on items always available — the Observatory Prior, the atronarch dummy, appearance change tokens, etc.

Tbh, I think it would be a poor decision to sell a normally unavailable item that way as players who’ve been waiting and watching would be more likely to miss out if it wasn’t advertised in advance. Even when I was not playing ESO regularly for a time, I checked the Crown showcase and made note of dates for anything I really wanted being available, like the Queen’s Spymaster costume.
    Edited by Araneae6537 on March 3, 2021 2:42PM
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a lot of stuff in here that I feel like I alllmmoooooooost want enough to spend the crowns.

Maybe I'll surprise myself and actually buy some of them!
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    YALL FINALLY RELEASED THE FIRST BLADE

afb.gif
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so upset at Tel Galen not being for sale for the Morrowind Event! Why? Just why? Why does ZOS not want me to give them my money???

ESO's marketing team really needs to rethink its decisions.
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ah, I hope that there will be crown sale soon :D
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty stuffed month. Thank you!
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker when can we expect a limited-time return of the Storm Atronach season crates?
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    Pleased to see Firstblade arrive after all this time. It and Dawnbreaker are the only artifacts I'm been waiting for. Disappointed that we've had another Clockwork event without seeing the Nix-Ox Fabricant. Here's to 2023 then. Or to its inclusion in the Ayleid Crates.
    Molag's balls!
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is Tel Galen? Seriously, where is it?

I was hoping since the event went into March that we'd get it this month. Perfect opportunity with the Tribunal Celebration, but instead we get Stone Eagle and Frostvault Chasm? WTF?

Tel Galen is sitting comfortably in my collections tab :smiley:
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a proud member of Casual Rascals on PC EU, I am very, very happy with a certain hairstyle coming back.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    The image of the new Symphony of Blades arms pack has me curious. I understand that showing some of the weapons in a promo image seems to make more sense than showing the boss/miniboss. Is the pack only going to include those 3 weapons, or will we also be getting a staff & 2 handed weapon in the pack too, as with the others that have previously been released?
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The image of the new Symphony of Blades arms pack has me curious. I understand that showing some of the weapons in a promo image seems to make more sense than showing the boss/miniboss. Is the pack only going to include those 3 weapons, or will we also be getting a staff & 2 handed weapon in the pack too, as with the others that have previously been released?

Doesn't say directly, but I can't expect that it'd be different. The description does still say "complete set of outfit styles" like the other ones have.

I love the new promo art that shows off the effect instead of the boss though. That light looks like a really cool effect.
  • Maggusemm
    Maggusemm
    ✭✭✭
    Is there an estimation when Jester festival will take place?
  • ElvenOverlord
    ElvenOverlord
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally, Adorable Assassin hairstyle is available. Its the only thing that interests me and I've been waiting well over a year since I joined the game for it.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just confirming it has a 2 hander and staff style not shown. You'll be able to preview the arms pack when it goes up on the store as well.
    Staff Post
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

Am I missing something here? Showcase says "The Statuette: Scion of Bal will be available in the Crown Store FREE, exclusively to ESO Plus Members on all platforms for a limited time, from March 4 at 10am EST to April 1 at 10am EDT" But I can't see it.
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm so upset at Tel Galen not being for sale for the Morrowind Event! Why? Just why? Why does ZOS not want me to give them my money???

I'll never understand why they don't just leave things in the crown store. It's like they don't want our money.

Itching to get the Divayth Fyr costume though, so geeked.
    Edited by Destai on March 4, 2021 3:31PM
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

Am I missing something here? Showcase says "The Statuette: Scion of Bal will be available in the Crown Store FREE, exclusively to ESO Plus Members on all platforms for a limited time, from March 4 at 10am EST to April 1 at 10am EDT" But I can't see it.

We are working on getting this resolved. It will be up later today for console and on Monday after the patch is complete for PC.
    Staff Post
  • upari
    upari
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

We are working on getting this resolved. It will be up later today for console and on Monday after the patch is complete for PC.

5f9zcucdackf.jpg

Consoles gets something before PC... XD
    Edited by upari on March 4, 2021 4:30PM
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

How convenient for ZOS that my ESO Plus expires this Saturday, March 6th, two days after the announced March 4th 10 AM EST date & time for the "FREE" furnishing, which is now postponed until Monday, March 8th -- after my ESO Plus expires.
    I was excited to have this mini furnishing to match its much-larger counterpart, but it doesn't look like that will happen now. Sigh.

Support Ticket # 210304-004628
    if it even matters at this point.
    Edited by Darkmage1337 on March 5, 2021 12:09AM
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If I could sell you mine and get the crowns back I would.