Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Explore & Earn Bonus Rewards During the Tribunal Celebration"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
sbgdub9hffp1.png
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "Explore Morrowind or the Clockwork City & Earn Bonus Rewards During the Tribunal Celebration"

Return to the island of Vvardenfell or to Seht’s world in miniature, and you’ll earn bonus rewards and Event Tickets.
Staff Post
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The shinies are quite nice. And a chance that more people will pug nAS and nHoF!
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm excited for this event - if it repeats in the future I wonder if Almalexia could be involved somehow - I know her "zone" is in the base game and not DLC, but it's hardly a tribunal event without her.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In regards to the Clockwork City, there are quests that normally have to be done before can get into the City / access the dailies - will these still need to be done, or will these be made redundant?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_SarahHecker
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Event looks nice, but there is an overlap with the new dlc, will there be an extension if there are problems?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the event but wish the Impressario was going to offer furnishings as well as I was really happy to get those during the Summerset event last year.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4yjbrw.jpg

Would it have been that hard to give double resources in Deshaan or something? Mournhold and the Tribunal Temple itself feels left out.
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 18, 2021 9:10PM
  • LeinadOrarogep
    LeinadOrarogep
    ✭✭✭
    Do crafting dailies count for getting the Tribunal Coffers?
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »
    In regards to the Clockwork City, there are quests that normally have to be done before can get into the City / access the dailies - will these still need to be done, or will these be made redundant?

A few of the dailies have pre-requisites:
    1. Ashlander dailies in Morrowind, which require you to do complete Ancestral Ties in Ald'ruhn questline before they unlock.
    2. The Blackfeather Court dailies in Clockwork City, which requires you to participate in the zone story before it unlocks.
    3. The two delve dailies in Clockwork City require you to have done that delve's regular quest first.
    Staff Post
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Ashlander dailies in Morrowind, which require you to do complete Ancestral Ties in Ald'ruhn questline before they unlock.
    2. The Blackfeather Court dailies in Clockwork City, which requires you to participate in the zone story before it unlocks.
    3. The two delve dailies in Clockwork City require you to have done that delve's regular quest first.

Didn't the Vvardenfell dailies require the first quest of the main Morrowind questline? Or am I remembering wrong?
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

Didn't the Vvardenfell dailies require the first quest of the main Morrowind questline? Or am I remembering wrong?

@code65536 They used to, but they removed that quite some time ago
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, PC/EU once again gets screwed out of a couple of days of an event because of ZOS' poor planning skills and lack of concern of anything that isn't in the US. Thanks.
  • xpolilla
    xpolilla
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! Looking forward to this. My question is in regards to Material Surveys... will the survey nodes drop double mats or are they excluded, just like heavy sacks and fishing holes? They don't show as "excluded" in the news announcement...

cc @ZOS_SarahHecker
    Edited by xpolilla on February 18, 2021 10:42PM
  • roykirkb14_ESO
    I play with a friend who hasn't done Morrowind or Clockwork City yet and is only able to play for short periods of time each day, so doing zone questlines is an issue, especially as I've completed both zones and can't assist.

Are there dailies in both zones that do not have prereqs?
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do I get the quests for tickets so I'm not running around on the day trying to find them
  • Armodeniz
    Armodeniz
    What's the additional loot of the trial boss? Does this means double equipment loot?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play with a friend who hasn't done Morrowind or Clockwork City yet and is only able to play for short periods of time each day, so doing zone questlines is an issue, especially as I've completed both zones and can't assist.

Are there dailies in both zones that do not have prereqs?

Clockwork City: if they can wayshrine into the Brass Fortress, they should be able to get the World Boss and Slag Town dailies. Another good option is to do the delve quests, which will unlock the delve dailies. (Unless they like competing with players for limited resource nodes, I don't recommend Slag Town. It's easy, just frustrating for me.)

Morrowind: it looks like the prereqs for the world boss and delve dailies have been removed, so they'll need to go to Vivec. There's a flyer near the Palace of Justice that directs to the Ordinators who hand out the daily quests.
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    Please, article editors, proofreed your work. I have a hard enough time telling people the difference between motifs (books and chapters) and style pages. Everything you listed as a 'style page' under possible drops in there were actually motif chapters, and what you stated might be 'full chapters' is a 'book'. Because it's hard to teach newer players what is what, please keep to the proper nomenclature. I end up having to explain differences to newer guild members, and it's hard to do when people keep having the wrong words given to them (and, since people need to grab things from guild stores, etc., they need to know what to search).
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do excavations give bonus exp, and can they give tribunal coffers in morrowind/clockwork city?
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you’ve yet to explore the island of Vvardenfell or delve into the metaphysical realm of the Clockwork City, you can pick up both DLCs and their respective Collector’s Bundles on sale in the in-game Crown Store at up to 50% off from February 25 until March 9 (the event period).
    That's great! Good to know that the Collector's Bundles are back.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • SerraKBella
    SerraKBella
    ✭✭✭
    I have a few questions about the motif pages dropping during the event.

The article states the Tribunal Coffers will have : "Style pages (and in rare cases, entire Motif Chapters) for the Ashlander, Morag Tong, Telvanni, Redoran, Hlaalu, Ebonshadow, and Clockwork Apostle styles."

The Telvanni, Redoran, and Hlaalu motifs are usually obtained by pickpocketing NCPs in Vvardenfell. While the other motifs on the list typically come from daily quest reward boxes.

So are you saying the Tribunal Coffers and the Daily quest boxes will both have a chance to drop Ashlander, Morag Tong, Ebonshadow and Apostle motifs? And in addition, the Tribunal Coffers will also have a chance to drop the normally pickpocketed Telvanni, Redoran, and Hlaalu motifs?

Edited by SerraKBella on February 19, 2021 11:12AM
  • Hvíthákarl
    Hvíthákarl
    ✭✭✭
    Unless I've misunderstood, players who don't have Clockwork City can only get 1 ticket per day? If that's the case, that means putting the 2nd daily ticket behind a paywall... not a good practice if you ask me.
    They could just make that any daily made on either Vvardenfell or CC gives you both tickets.
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares about these guys... WHAT ABOUT ALMALEXIA
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Unless I've misunderstood, players who don't have Clockwork City can only get 1 ticket per day? If that's the case, that means putting the 2nd daily ticket behind a paywall... not a good practice if you ask me.
    They could just make that any daily made on either Vvardenfell or CC gives you both tickets.

May I remind you that Vvardenfell also used to be a chapter zone which you had to pay for? Or that any DLC event requires you to have access to that DLC? Or that for the Summerset event, or the Lost Treasures, or Dragon Rise you had to own corresponding chapter and even ESO+ wouldn't help? And that you would get no tickets at all if you didn't have the zone?
  • Rexicom
    Rexicom
    ✭✭
    I am really excited for this event. Hopefully now more people will farm the world bosses in the clockwork city!
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I am commenting on the part I bolded. Both Ald'ruhn objectives have to be met. The quest mentioned above (first) and "Ashlander Relations" (second) must both be completed to unlock the Ald'ruhn dailies. Ashlander Relations starts at Urshilaku Camp which is located north east of Urshilaku Camp Wayshrine at the upper western part of the map and this quest is available after completing "Ancestral Ties". The quest, Ashlander Relations, takes only a few seconds to complete as it is merely a talk to this person type of quest.

Edited by Dojohoda on February 23, 2021 8:22PM
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TRIBUNAL CELEBRATION (Short Version)

Duration: 25 Feb - 9 March
    Starting/End Time at 10AM EST / 3pm GMT

2 Event tickets per day
    One Event Ticket from first Vvardenfell daily
    One Event Ticket from first Clockwork City daily

Impressario wil stock
    -Unstable Morpholith base fragments
    -The first two Deadlands Scorcher Skin fragments (Rune-Scribed Daedra Hide and Rune-Scribed Daedra Sleeve)
    -Doctrine Ordinator Outfit Style pages
    -Slag Town Diver skin
    -Thetys Ramarys’s Bait Kit memento
    -Microtized Verminous Fabricant pet

Doctrine Ordinator outfit style
    - Chance drop from Public Dungeon & World Bosses
    - Guaranteed drop from final boss in both the Asylum Sanctorum and Halls of Fabrication

From Tribunal Coffers
    -The Slag Town Diver Skin Runebox (tradeable)
    -Thetys Ramarys’s Bait Kit memento Runebox (tradeable)
    -Fragments for the Microtized Verminous Fabricant pet (tradeable)
  • SerraKBella
    SerraKBella
    ✭✭✭
    No Tribunal Coffer from Huntmaster Sorim-Nakar in Ald'Ruhn in Vvardenfell.

When I turned in the quest to Huntmaster Sorim-Nakar in Ald'Ruhn in Vvardenfell he gave me two Huntmaster's Recognition boxes but no Tribunal Coffer. Numani-Rasi in the same area did give me a Tribunal Coffer along with her two boxes of Gift of Urshilaku Gratitude.

All the other daily quest givers for Vvardenfell and Clockwork City gave Tribunal boxes, just not Huntmaster Sorim-Nakar in Ald'Ruhn in Vvardenfell. I started a post about this, but I should have come here first, sorry.

Edit: 2nd Character did get a Tribunal Coffer - so must have been a glitch. :)
    Edited by SerraKBella on February 25, 2021 4:51PM
  • sPark101
    sPark101
    ✭✭✭
    How do we start this event? I've checked the crown store and can't find it under "Events"
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sPark101 wrote: »
    How do we start this event? I've checked the crown store and can't find it under "Events"

There is no XP boost so nothing to start, just go to zone and do the daily's.

As ZOS_SarahHecker stated:

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want to say that I still can't believe people really pug HoF and AS! During this event I've finally cleared nAS for the first time (makes you think if 1k CP means anything, lol).
    And I've been pleasantly surprised how wholesome this experience was so far: everyone is nice, and doesn't mind first timers, and patient with explaining mechanics.
    And loot! So. Much. Loot.