The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Potential items to improve the PvE experience in Cyrodiil/IC

• karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    It is a PvP event.
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Since a lot of people are complaining that overland is too easy, ZOS should make those areas PVP enabled, as well....

Everything in the OP I disagree with. PvP should be improved for PvPers that is it.

Every MYM this happens or the IC event.
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on February 1, 2021 5:16PM
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Terrible solutions, sorry. For either of these options you could just stop wearing or consuming whenever you wanted and be well into enemy lines. I don't want to run across armies that can't be touched until they are in position when THEY get to decide when the truce ends.
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    Other: Learn to PVP.

Seriously. I'm a PVE'er. PVP gets ONE *(#$&%( EVENT PER YEAR. Let 'em have their 2 weeks of free potato ganks!
  • Bucky_13
    Bucky_13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Obtain PvP gear, and or do the dailies during off hours in low pop campaigns.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    This won't inspire people to PvP any more than the current setup does. You don't get better by avoidance.

Yeah it will because people tend to like things better when they don't feel forced
    You realize you can get 2 of 3 tickets every day without doing a single PvP related thing, right?

Any PvE daily from a nearby town/area of interest will qualify for the Cyro tickets.

That's 24 tickets without ever facing off with another character, almost enough to enable and morph the first pet.

There are dozens of workarounds already. Pick one and it ceases to be a problem.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hahahahaha

This is unbelievable people being this afraid to die in a video game??? Literally laughing out loud the extent people go now
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tabard
    I voted for the Tabard, but my actual vote is an "Other." Here's what I think would be great:

"Tabard of Neutrality"
    Antiquity (Mythic, Slotted as a Tabard)
    While wearing this item you are marked safe from other players in the Cyrodiil and Imperial City campaigns. All alliances can heal and resurrect you. Alliance Guards and Honor Guards will not attack you. You cannot use Siege Engines, Capture Keeps, Outposts, Resources, Towns and Imperial City Districts. You can only equip and un-equip it inside your Alliance Border Keeps, Alliance Sewer Base, outside of Cyrodiil and Imperial City.

"Tabard of Aggression"
    Antiquity (Mythic, Slotted as a Tabard)
    While wearing this item you are marked as vulnerable to other players outside of the Cyrodiil and Imperial City campaigns. Only players from your own alliance can heal and resurrect you. Alliance Guards and Honor Guards from other Alliances will attack you. You can attack and be attacked by other players wearing Tabard of Aggression who are not of your Alliance when outside of Cyrodiil and the Imperial City Campaigns. You can only equip and un-equip it inside your Alliance Border Keeps, Alliance Sewer Base, or in the base game zones associated with your Alliance when outside of Cyrodiil and Imperial City.

I think that something like this would give both PvE and PvP players something that they want.