The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Model issue - Unruly Bangs hairstyle looks weird on specific race

Hydegar
Hydegar
Soul Shriven
The new Unruly Bangs hairstyle looks good on elven and human races, but absolutely terrible on Khajiit. It looks like the character has an egg-shaped skull! I would very much like to purchase this hairstyle, but not in this form, no. Would love to see a fix for the Khajiit race model.
MEYJExB.png
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yeah it's obviously placed way too high on the head. I get the same issue with my khajiit
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've previewed it - and it looks awful only on female khajiit characters. On male khajiit characters is looks amazing <3

4yK1N6G.jpg

It's not the only item bugged in this crate season, so I hope they all will be fixed soon :/
    Edited by Fischblut on December 10, 2020 7:59PM
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh, it looks as if it's applying the man/mer version of the hairstyle to female Khajiit, not the Khajiit version of the hairstyle. Yuck. Hopefully they fix that.

(The Argonian version, by the way, is pure rooster glory.)
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lol. One more mess-up with cosmetics for real money? Who. Could. Have. Thought.
    BTW looks like the reason we don't have some NPC hairstyles yet - they don't have all the models.
  • Wolf81
    Wolf81
    ✭✭✭
    Lol that hairstyle really needs some tweaking and touch up
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wolf81 wrote: »
    Lol that hairstyle really needs some tweaking and touch up

They never fixed prophet's hood cutting of half of your head on females.
    Didn't even acknowledge the bug with the horror within body markings.
    Didn't fix that braided sea-something hairstyle that made your hair much much darker and said they won't.
    Didn't fix a bug where a hat hides your hair but leaves that ugly black shadow, like houseguest Keldora has.
    Wouldn't hold my breath.

Edit: the worst part about Keldora is that they could have just picked a hairstyle that doesn't do that. We'd never see her hair anyway.
    Edited by Nairinhe on December 11, 2020 9:00AM
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least you have white colored hairs while argonian feathers colored muddy brown black.
    nqdz3xK.jpg
    bBviKF8.jpg
    m25LGoF.jpg

• Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian hair colors get all messed up when they go to feather variants.
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've had this same exact hairstyle in the game, just with a few color streaks in it, since the Dwarven Crates.
    Called the "Magenta Rainbow Hair", I kid you not, and its always been messed up on female Khajiit sadly:

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/magenta-rainbow-hair/

Sooo, if that could get looked into as well that'd be cool...
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    meekmiko wrote: »
    We've had this same exact hairstyle in the game, just with a few color streaks in it, since the Dwarven Crates.
    Called the "Magenta Rainbow Hair", I kid you not, and its always been messed up on female Khajiit sadly:

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/magenta-rainbow-hair/

Sooo, if that could get looked into as well that'd be cool...

No. No chance for a fix then.