The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Werewolf is the single most grossly over performing thing in PvP

• Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    Wow you are right look at how much more expensive those werewolf abilities are, want to put a execute dot on an enemy? That will cost ya 8k stamina.

Bro common you have nearly 4K stamina recovery, that’s plenty to sustain 8K executes.

Honestly I was able to just light attack people to death lool :D

I think they probably just need to put a cap on health recovery, that’s going to solve a majority of the issues.

So werewolves have 50k resistances, 40k health, massive weapon damage, massive stamina, 10k health recovery, 4k stamina regen? Man these theoretical builds are getting out of hand!
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Phreeki
    Phreeki
    ✭✭✭
    I am so glad the Devs have decided to make the game they way they want and not listen to the wild meandering complaints of the forum denizens.

"Nerf this, that's to op, they should make X do Y" They don't care what you have to say anymore. You are all just "mudding the waters".

This game is a joke of what it as and its not going to go back. Time to embrace the cheese. It pairs well with the forum whine.
  • angelofdeath333
    angelofdeath333
    ✭✭✭
    ccfeeling wrote: »
    I agree WW should be OP, because its ultimate transformation.

I wanna be able to spam incap for 5 minutes if thats the case at no ult cost.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ccfeeling wrote: »
    I agree WW should be OP, because its ultimate transformation.

I wanna be able to spam incap for 5 minutes if thats the case at no ult cost.

What I miss was the instant powerful incap in the past :D
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ANYONE who was playing in Blackreach friday night knows how broken wws are. EP and DC both had ww zergs. They ran around all night, never really dying. Ultimate EZmode
  • Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    Like every other ultimate ability they need to be removed from their Werewolf or Vampire Form when negated.

If I have to run shifting standard instead of standard of might simply because it can be put down again after a negate, they should have the much less effective option too when they morph it to go back into their WW or Vamp form after a negate.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mike0987 wrote: »
    Like every other ultimate ability they need to be removed from their Werewolf or Vampire Form when negated.

If I have to run shifting standard instead of standard of might simply because it can be put down again after a negate, they should have the much less effective option too when they morph it to go back into their WW or Vamp form after a negate.

Ummm thats is not what negate does, negate removes ground based effects, and silences enemies in the bubble.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA