Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

werewolf skill still broken after 6.2.6

• perfiction
    perfiction
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And tbh. just to think ZOS could simply "give" 3 skill points to all players across the board - no matter if the lost some or not. I mean what would ZOS lose if they did so ?

Simplest solution ever. Every one would be happy.
    The best solution would be to respec whole WW skill tree (without losing the progress, similar to using the shrine), give all points back (21 in my case) and allow us to put them into skills again.

It's kinda annoying to look at 21 points spent into the tree which can have max 20 points :neutral:
    Edited by perfiction on November 16, 2020 4:51PM
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any screenshots to verify any of this, but I don't think I got back my lost Skill Point, either:

(1) I believe I had 14 available unspent Skill Points before Update 28, and had Level IV of one of the morphs of Soul Trap (but I can't remember for certain which one) slotted on my abilities bar.

(2) After Update 28, that slot was empty on my abilities bar, and my Soul Trap ability was demorphed and reset back to Soul Trap I, yet I still had only 14 unspent Skill Points rather than 15. I reslotted Soul Trap I and quickly leveled it to Soul Trap IV, but held off on remorphing it.

(3) Very shortly after Update 28, I completed (soloed) Elden Hollow I for the first time ever and received 1 Skill Point for that, bringing me to 15 unspent Skill Points.

(4) After this morning's update, I still have 15 unspent Skill Points, rather than 16 as I was hoping.

But as I said, I don't have any supporting screenshots to either confirm or refute any of this, just my memory.

Server: PC NA
    Account: @SeaGtGruff
    Character: Michel Shaldon
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    User ID: @nobleboivin
    Server: NA
    Characters: Sarasha-ko, Zan'ir Storm-Claw, Faelinwae, Ree-Xula, Sunran Arvos, Iulus Baenius, Anwen Al-Taneth, Rindani
  • Angrolf
    Angrolf
    Soul Shriven
    Characters: Angrolf (4 skill points), Devolf (1 skill point)
    UserID: @Angrolf
    PC NA
  • onyxorb
    onyxorb
    ✭✭

I have a ton of werewolves too, all of them had morphs, all were reset due to the bug. The problem is that I remorphed som of them before reading that I wasn't supposed to, so I lost points on them, and have no clue which ones I did that for. Seriously, why would I ever need to track which toons have free skill points?

I'll leave my info here in hopes that maybe some skill points will get refunded, eventually, before I just have to go and get more on my own in order to have usable morphs.

user account: @onyxorb

WW toons:
    crimsonorb (0 skill points left)
    drake of claws
    serana storm blade
    onyxshield
    silver-sphinx
    crimsonpearl

• stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @stefj68 pc/na - werewolf skills point not refunded on
    temyk
    cursed on full moon
    leave no stone unturned
    alpha spirit of the wolf
    a good day to die

those 5 also have the base werewolf skill to rank 1 at 0 xp, all their progression to max rank, before you could morphed is lost and i assume also morphed version is lost :( thats what you call not loosing progression in the patch???

@ZOS_GinaBruno please help us!
    ty
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Affected character: B'ert Lahr
    UserID: @majulook
    Server: PCNA
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Swordancer
    Swordancer
    ✭✭✭
    @Swordancer
    Character: Vulver PC/EU
    2 skill points.
    Certainly lost two (my own mistake, I was trying to set morph twice before I figured Im losing points) but if first morph reset made one skill point gone then I lost 3.
    I earned some points lately so I guess you missed my character.
    Edited by Swordancer on November 16, 2020 6:02PM
  • Sirona_Starr
    Sirona_Starr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure it's even worth trying to level the skills back to the point of morphing...... what if they just get zeroed again? Skill points need refunding, and Soul Trap/ WW skills need to be restored to the levels they were BEFORE Markarth, please.

Oh, and as soon as possible would be great too :) (That does not mean another two week wait for Stadia either)
    Edited by Sirona_Starr on November 16, 2020 6:02PM
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, we're working on tracking what happened with this. To be clear, the fix only prevented from the skill from resetting and wouldn't have re-morphed your previously morphed skill.

As far as the missing skill point issue, if you are still missing skill points, please let us know your affected character, UserID, and if you play on NA or EU to aid in our investigation. Thank you!

My character DaveMoeDee, account @DaveMoeDee did not can't any skill points refunded. I re-added the ult twice this weekend, I believe. My skill points were at 21 last night, and are still at 21 post-patch.

PC/NA
    @DaveMoeDee
    Character: DaveMoeDee
    Summary: selected morph 3 times so far (and reset again today meaning I lost morph 3 times), no skill points refunded today.
    Edited by DaveMoeDee on November 16, 2020 6:29PM
  • Tranquilizer
    Tranquilizer
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

One skill point of werewolf morph not refunded

Character name: Liesl Weppen
    Account: @fmeister64
    PC/EU

Had the pack leader morph before Markarth if it helps.

Used Urich's skill point finder to look up how much skill points I got, then used shrine of Stendarr to count all spent skill points by hand. Counted 3 times, everytime one skill point is missing.

On my second werewolf, Nordic Stalker, the skill point from the resetted morph has been refunded.
  • pema
    pema
    ✭✭✭
    I play on the PC-EU server char is called nakume and picture below simmilar to what's been shared.
    As I know it was bugged I didn't do anything with the skill or ulti since the patch... but nothing I can do now to fix it
    cu5rk9y39de8.png
    Officer of Alith Legion
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site alithlegion.com
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    werewolf skill points not refunded

Character: Tiny Tina z Trojmiasta
    Character: Tiny Tina Nieśmiała
    UserID: @GeneralEU
    Server: PC/EU
  • kennible
    kennible
    Soul Shriven
    Hi everyone, we're working on tracking what happened with this. To be clear, the fix only prevented from the skill from resetting and wouldn't have re-morphed your previously morphed skill.

As far as the missing skill point issue, if you are still missing skill points, please let us know your affected character, UserID, and if you play on NA or EU to aid in our investigation. Thank you!

I've got like 4 skill points need to be refunded

Character: Kennible
    User ID: @Kennible
    Server: PC NA
    Edited by kennible on November 16, 2020 6:38PM
  • caelianb16_ESO
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Previously morphed to Pack Leader ... never touched the werewolf skill line after it reset initially until this morning when the patch went live ... Skill doesn't seem to have reset any longer ... but "Spent Skillpoints" addon is currently showing now having spent 21 Skill Points spent in Werewolf tree.

Calculated sum of all skillpoints spent and it indeed looks like i am missing a non-refunded Werewolf Skill point:
    Class: 38
    Weapon: 20
    Armor: 11
    World: 25 (4 Soul Magic, 21 Werewolf)
    Guild: 13
    Alliance War: 2
    Racial: 9
    Craft: 113

Total: 231 Skill points spent ... currently at 19/250 available

Server: PC-NA
    Account: @Mardugh
    Character: Mardugh
    Edited by caelianb16_ESO on November 16, 2020 6:37PM
  • Dakeyras
    Dakeyras
    Character: Lucavi
    UserID: Dakeyras1982
    Server EU

Missing 3 skillpoints - Werewolf Ultimate remorph.
  • zergbase_ESO
    zergbase_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Missing Skill point that morphed my WW. Still waiting for help. Mod closed the post with out resolving my issue.

Question Reference # 201108-005006
    @Solitear
    Character: Falstra, Licks-Wet-Spots
    PC NA
    Still missing a skill point.
    Just 1 skill point presently on each.
    Edited by zergbase_ESO on November 17, 2020 1:40AM
  • Heinrikr
    Heinrikr
    Soul Shriven

Affected character: Asgarsen (2 skill points)
    Affected skill: Soul Trap (Consuming Trap rank IV resetted, twice)
    UserID: @PauleyQ
    PC EU

• Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be clear, the fix only prevented from the skill from resetting and wouldn't have re-morphed your previously morphed skill.

Ah, good, so basically you enjoy wasting our time, eh ?

I don't have much time to play those days, what with the Plague keeping me busy and all, so I had enjoyed the witch festival XP bonus to level my werewolves. Yes, plural. So of course, they are resetted, and will stay that way until I re-level them again ? What kind of sloppy work is that ?

But, hey, ok, let's go for that. At the very least make sure it won't happen again. If you can. Pretty sure you still have no idea how that happened anyway.
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Uryel wrote: »
    To be clear, the fix only prevented from the skill from resetting and wouldn't have re-morphed your previously morphed skill.

Ah, good, so basically you enjoy wasting our time, eh ?

I don't have much time to play those days, what with the Plague keeping me busy and all, so I had enjoyed the witch festival XP bonus to level my werewolves. Yes, plural. So of course, they are resetted, and will stay that way until I re-level them again ? What kind of sloppy work is that ?

But, hey, ok, let's go for that. At the very least make sure it won't happen again. If you can. Pretty sure you still have no idea how that happened anyway.

Agreed. She had said we'd get the skill points refunded, and then when the fix is due, the intended fix is to just stop it from remorphing and not refund the skill points. The transparency issue here is overwhelmingly obvious and they've done nothing to fix it.
  • zergbase_ESO
    zergbase_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still not fixed missing a Skill point.....
  • BlackRayser
    BlackRayser
    ✭✭
    Character: Deo'Irid
    UserID: @BlackRayser
    Server: PC EU

Missing 2 skill points - Werewolf Ultimate → Pack Leader
    @BlackRayser PC-EU
    Main Focus: housing & questing. TES lore enthusiast.

Open Houses

Warm Sand & Cold Heart - Hall of the Lunar Champion
    A retired Soldier's Mountain Lodge - Antiquarian Alpine Gallery
    Modern Artist Room - Snowmelt Suite
    From TES V: Skyrim but HD - Proudspire Manor
    Do'Shiri's Vet Clinic - Sleek Creek House
    Fezez's Bazar - Sugar Bowl Suite
    Redoran's Home - Amaya Lake Lodge
    Direnni's Healing Tower - Kragenhome
    Handy Inn Room - Mara's Kiss Public House
    Undertaker's Shop - Saint Delyn Penthouse
    Sail Courier's Cabin - Captain Margaux’s Place
    Kerkus' Apothecary - Exorcised Coven Cottege
    The Aergate Temple - Jode's Embrace
    Life in the sewers - Ancient Anchor Berth
    Lovely Library - Pilgrim's Rest

Working On... (Not open yet)

- Doomchart Plateaus 65%
    - Alinor Crest Townhouse 5%
    - Grand Psijic Villa 5%
    - Old Mistveil Manor 5%
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Did anyone receive a message referencing a skill point respec when you first logged in after the patch today?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • thejadefalcon
    thejadefalcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did anyone receive a message referencing a skill point respec when you first logged in after the patch today?

I don't believe I'm someone with this problem, but I did not, if that's important.
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Nope. Just the advertisements of the crown store and that I was enlightened. Nothing referencing skill points or a respec.
  • perfiction
    perfiction
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Didn't get anything about skill points/respec.
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No message, no points
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • Jacozilla
    Jacozilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Character: Dark Cheddar
    user: Jacozilla2
    PC NA

Details: Lost 2 skill points as I re-morphed before finding out was a bug, then re-morph again to level while waiting for fix.

After latest patch, got only 1 point back - with both morphs set to base zero exp.

I can live with having to re-level the lost xp on both morphs but should have gotten back 2, not 1 skill point
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, nothing like that appeared after 1st time logging in today, after update.
    (I think I know how it looks, I remember it from updates in the past)
  • Seraphaile
    Seraphaile
    ✭✭

No, no message, no points back and skills still unmorphed. Having morphed WW once during this fiasco, before I realised it would revert again, this has cost me 3 skill points in total that I haven't had back. And now begins the grind to level them up again. (By both I mean WW ulti and Soul trap, both of which I use in my build)