The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

About the Auroran Penumbra Wolf

Bonabopn
Bonabopn
Soul Shriven
Hi folks, i really like the Auroran Penumbra Wolf, but i have a few questions about it i'd like to ask.

Firstly, will there be other Auroran Penumbra mounts? I like wolves but i would prefer a senche.

Secondly, will there be any other ways to acquire it? I have a lot of crowns but not a lot of gems.

Also, i am uncertain how limited time offers are handled in this game. Will the offer ever return after it expires?
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No one can say whether there will be others, until something is datamined or announced. It'd be cool, though.

Gems are the only way to acquire it, unfortunately.

Unclear whether it will return. Some gem exclusives do (pocket watcher pet, for example), but others don't (the long requested gloam wolf as yet.)

Whether you pursue the penumbra wolf is up to you. I have it. It's lovely. Special mount animation and unique VFX and AFX on the howl. A golden dust trails it for a while after the howl, too. It's on par with a radiant apex.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one can say whether there will be others, until something is datamined or announced. It'd be cool, though.

Gems are the only way to acquire it, unfortunately.

Unclear whether it will return. Some gem exclusives do (pocket watcher pet, for example), but others don't (the long requested gloam wolf as yet.)

Whether you pursue the penumbra wolf is up to you. I have it. It's lovely. Special mount animation and unique VFX and AFX on the howl. A golden dust trails it for a while after the howl, too. It's on par with a radiant apex.

Could you record some footage of it? I am interested in at as well :D
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mostly people don't view forum threads about monthly crown store showcases (where I post links to videos if I have them), but I count that people prefer to search for videos on Google and Youtube most of time o:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWMuqoajmT4
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bonabopn consider the mount as a one off. None of the other crown gem exclusive mounts have had alternate versions released. I also cannot recall any crown gem mount having returned in any form.

And finally gems are the only way to acquire it. I find mass buying crown crates from gifters a good way to get those numbers up.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The price on it is sickening. For that price, I expect to be getting a shot at a Radiant Apex.