The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Soul trap non-functional and nobody can visit my Guildhall and Crafting Hall

stitchesofdooom
stitchesofdooom
✭✭✭✭
On my main character, which uses soul trap, my soul trap has been removed from my slotted skills, and reset twice.
I have burned 2 skill points trying to restore it to soul splitting trap.

Also, after switching primary residence back and forth, and cycling permissions, and setting my guild as a guild visitor, nobody can port into any of my homes, with or without Go Home addon.
Edited by stitchesofdooom on November 7, 2020 2:37PM
Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
PCMR EU.
  • Zekka
    Zekka
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did the same thing with soul trap only to check the forums and see:
    [WORKING ON FIX] Some skills have reset, including Soul Trap and the Werewolf Ultimate
    Please hold off on re-morphing for the time being due to the risk of losing a skill point
    Lost 2 skills points on a character already short on them... I hope ZOS will give them back
    This game...
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one has also lost 2 skill points to soul trap shenanigans on one character, and at least 3 other characters have each lost a skill point (got reset without getting morph point back).

At least this one's glorious house (Karth's Glitter Box) seems to still be able to be visited. He updated it yesterday with new crafting sets so now all 62 are available :). /plug
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @stitchesofdooom If you don't mind, I'll throw your thread in here as well, that way there's a record of it!
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sephyr wrote: »
    @stitchesofdooom If you don't mind, I'll throw your thread in here as well, that way there's a record of it!

yeah, do what you think is best :-)
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    This one has also lost 2 skill points to soul trap shenanigans on one character, and at least 3 other characters have each lost a skill point (got reset without getting morph point back).

At least this one's glorious house (Karth's Glitter Box) seems to still be able to be visited. He updated it yesterday with new crafting sets so now all 62 are available :). /plug

yeah, my Psijic Villa is fully updated too, and also obsessively alphabetized. I LOATHE disorganized crafting halls so I made my own.

All are welcome to use Go Home or Essential Housing tools to access my Craftorium.

My primary is not my crafting hall because I reserve that honour for my Mistveil Manor. Nicer location, nicer home (imo), and specific stations for me and my guild to hook up noobs of different roles in a single location.
    PCMR EU.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As posted above, the issue you are encounter is known and being looked into. You can find updates in our post here about known issues on PC.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    As posted above, the issue you are encounter is known and being looked into. You can find updates in our post here about known issues on PC.

What about porting issues?
    PCMR EU.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @stitchesofdooom

For the porting issues with your homes, please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support so hey can investigate the issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @stitchesofdooom

For the porting issues with your homes, please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support so hey can investigate the issue.

I have. It is not going well XD
    PCMR EU.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @stitchesofdooom

If you would like to post your ticket number here, we would be happy to check in on its status for you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's fine. Bug investigation continues.
    PCMR EU.