Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Overperforming sets in PvP

• Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BraidasNM wrote: »
    [snip] right back to where we were when bgs launched except worse

What do you mean?
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on October 23, 2020 1:26PM
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how is Sheer in the new patch?
    still as strong?

Wrath of Elements (Weakness to Elements)
    2 – Adds 1190 Spell Penetration (Perfected Only)
    2 – Casting Weakness to Elements on a target within 15 meters of you causes a surge of elemental energy to tether between you for 10 seconds. While the tether persists and you remain in range, enemies touching the tether take 23710 Flame, Shock, or Frost Damage every 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds. Each time the tether damages an enemy, it increases in damage by 1%, up to 20 times.

I find this set quite OP at the moment: thoughts?
    Edited by Rhaegar75 on November 7, 2020 6:08PM
  • TimeDazzler
    TimeDazzler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    still as strong?

2 – Casting Weakness to Elements on a target within 15 meters of you causes a surge of elemental energy to tether between you for 10 seconds. While the tether persists and you remain in range, enemies touching the tether take 23710 Flame, Shock, or Frost Damage every 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds. Each time the tether damages an enemy, it increases in damage by 1%, up to 20 times.

I got really lucky and got a perfected sharpened inferno. I have yet to use it in PvP, but from what I tested on target dummies it’s quite op. Say you cast weakness of elements outside of the 15 meter range requirement it doesn’t put the set on cooldown. So, the second that they come within 15 meters it is always ready to proc all you have to do is cast it again and it’s a free ability.
    PC NA
    Characters:
    Tımë Ðâzzlër - Stamina Warden - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłër - Magicka Nightblade - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłêr - Stamina Templar - AD
    Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
    Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
    Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP
    Time Dazzler - Magicka Warden - DC
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like stamina in general is "overperforming"
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still as strong?
    Cries wrote: »
    still as strong?

I got really lucky and got a perfected sharpened inferno. I have yet to use it in PvP, but from what I tested on target dummies it’s quite op. Say you cast weakness of elements outside of the 15 meter range requirement it doesn’t put the set on cooldown. So, the second that they come within 15 meters it is always ready to proc all you have to do is cast it again and it’s a free ability.

it's interesting and it explains a lot..I don't know how to disengage even when I moved out of his line of sight and it felt the proc was simply reapplied
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still as strong?
    still as strong?

it's interesting and it explains a lot..I don't know how to disengage even when I moved out of his line of sight and it felt the proc was simply reapplied

Im assuming it'll work a lot like Zaan as far as Los etc.

Its extremely powerful; it also adds to an already powerful build.

Im also assuming bar swap doesnt change anything so backbarring should be a strong choice
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Domander wrote: »
    Seems like stamina in general is "overperforming"

Fact
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still as strong?
    still as strong?

Im assuming it'll work a lot like Zaan as far as Los etc.

Its extremely powerful; it also adds to an already powerful build.

Im also assuming bar swap doesnt change anything so backbarring should be a strong choice

I agree but in my experience just a few moments ago...the LOS went quite happily through trees