Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So, who's all planning on getting that sweet Tyrants of the Merethic Era Furnishing pack?

Teridax941
Teridax941
✭✭✭
I don't know about all of you, but ever since ESV I always loved the architecture and lore behind the Dragon Cult of the bygone age, and I've always wanted to see more of their stuff in ESO. Yes Elsweyr brought in live dragons, but I was really hoping we'd see some new stuff regarding the cult once Greymoor showed up. Well here it is! Who's planning to snag that amazing dragon skeleton, hall of stories wall art, and artifacts?

So, who's all planning on getting that sweet Tyrants of the Merethic Era Furnishing pack? 27 votes

YES GIVE ME THAT DRAGON SKELETON (and other stuff)
37%
LarianaLadyNalcaryaSickleCiderWildRaptorXHotdog_23AlienoutlawAptonothtomofhyruleTeridax941Shadowspawn42 10 votes
Those look cool, I'm sure I can find somewhere in my player house to keep them.
3%
skrvbb10rd 1 vote
I'll wait and see how much they charge for it.
14%
MrGhostyCloudtraderRavenCatThannazzar 4 votes
Eh I'll pass, I prefer Daedric artifacts.
11%
Lord-OttoRaddlemanNumber7Michae 3 votes
Get those out of my sight! I've had my fill of dragons last year!
33%
opajAlienSlofLivvyRemanCyrodiil_IMauinRaideenNairinheStarlockZamanShah 9 votes
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I didn't buy it when it was released, I won't buy it now (or ever) :/
    I would only be interested in the skeletal dragon, if it was "living creature"/target dummy <3
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get those out of my sight! I've had my fill of dragons last year!
    -
    Edited by RemanCyrodiil_I on April 20, 2022 4:01PM
  • Shadowspawn42
    Shadowspawn42
    ✭✭✭
    It will be perfect for the house we’re getting!!
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve got it. Not really a fan as many of the items are older models and lower resolution.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought it when it first released, i used some chain furnishings to make it hang from the ceiling, its damn awesome.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • Teridax941
    Teridax941
    ✭✭✭
    Bought it when it first released, i used some chain furnishings to make it hang from the ceiling, its damn awesome.

I was skeptical at first, but after acquiring it today I can confirm that it looks awesome hanging from the new Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery. It's the new Dragonsreach!

Now I just need to decide which dragon it is that I've caught lol
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Housing doesn't do it for me
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was tempted by all the cool skeletal pieces and the frieses are very nice, but I much prefer elven to human themed, so I’m passing since I haven’t a use in mind for all the Nord pieces and there are other things I anticipate spending Crowns on this month...
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    works well in the new house

Screenshot-20201005-195930.png