Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

The real problem in ESO PvP

• Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muzza45 wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Muzza45 wrote: »
    Murador178 wrote: »
    These topics are so cute.

Macroing your skills with light attack/skill/bash will reduce ur performance greatly. You never know if you want to cancel with a weaponswap a block a bash or not at all - you would need 4 macros for every skill to have all options --> if you want to play like that i argue its alot harder to do than going to a target dummy and train the timing for 1-2 hours - it's rly not rocket science to press 3 buttons fast after each other - Im always impressed by people having 5 stars spending insane hours in cyro and still not able to cancel their skills.

Getting oneshot is either lag - or a burst combo - In 99.9% of the cases where you get killed like that - ofc there maybe the occasional cheater adding some stats to their character. But why would u cheat in ESO - there is 0 price money or any form of competitive scene?

Even I got called countless times macro user just by animation canceling - like everybody decent aswell.

Just look at the things people do in games like starcraft 2/ warcraft 3/ aoe 2 - the absurd level of micromanagement and then tell me its rly hard to press 3 buttons in a timed way... . Or the precision in shooters with reaction times of 0.1 sec- but MMORPG players always have been a bit special - thats why openworld is balanced so u kill the long introduced boss that will kill the world with one light attack...

[snip] Try ani cancelling in Australia where the latency says 475, but indeed when you press a button the action happens 4 seconds later....Lag in its pure form!
    I can guarantee there's loads of folks both inside and outside of NA that 'enhance' their skills just to remain competitive. Unfortunately there's a type of person out there that just likes to be viewed as an ace player, revelling in the notoriety. I do seem to remember footage of a well-known streamer who forgot to hide his CE. I can probably guarantee they were equally vocal about 'no-cheating in ESO' and readily handed out the L2P comments...
    Seriously it's been 3 years and that bait still holds ? https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/385636/eso-kodipvp-the-cheater-kodithecheater/p1

FYI it was a meme to bait people like You @Muzza45 into comments like the one You've made.

Please note: I used no names in my comments, and all links were supplied by others...

@Juhasow Let's just hypothetically say I was accused of some wrong-doing, and to counter that accusation, I deliberately streamed myself doing the thing of which I was accused.... And the reason for all the pain and besmirching of character?? Simply to catch noobs like myself in a forum chat. Genius!!!

I saw another post (one of my guild colleagues was actually in the zone at the time) when in a non-pvp area crowds of people were getting bombed and killed - I'm waiting for the opportunity to comment in a forum post and subsequently hear the comment "..nothing to see here folks..." It's like watching Lesley Nielsen - very funny.

Makes a cute little thing like a macro to help with ani-cancelling or similar very mundane. Unfortunately I'm not technically proficient enough to know what the hell I'm doing to give it a go, and TBH, fortunately it's simply a game I play for enjoyment rather than a e-member measurement.

I think You've missed the point of whole situation. It wasn't done to "counter some accusations" it was done to make those accusations even louder. Because the less people know how game works the more they'll scream about cheats everywhere and some trolls will be feeding of that by presenting videos like the one above.

When it comes to bombing in the cities as someone already said it was a bug and lot of ppl was doing it unintentionally by simply leaving match that ended when they had mark on themselves. Some were also doing it intentionally and for some of them the reason for that was to see comments accusing them of using cheat engine oir other 3rd party software.