The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ESO - KodiPvP 'The Cheater' #KODITHECHEATER

• ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah. Yet another video offering no proof. Show your hands and programs running in bkgd on stream or STFU. But of course you won't.

Guess we will just wait for another crash to desktop
  • Alfie2072
    Alfie2072
    ✭✭✭
    personally i dont think he is cheating, but he does 100% run broken meta builds, that are literally easy mode
    but cheats, nope
    PvP - Stamina Warden - Stamina Templar - Stamina Dragonknight - Stamina Nightblade
    Worst Twitch Streamer Here
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoah, very impressive!

Probably first time it was really interesting to watch a 1vsX.

Great performance @Velukodi

P.S. I don’t know if anyone else has spotted it, but at the start of this video he alt tabbed to a cheat engine website - that is very suspicious!

P.P.S. #nerfsorc
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Velukodi what is soundtrack?
    DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
    @morvayn54, PC/EU
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoah, very impressive!

P.S. I don’t know if anyone else has spotted it, but at the start of this video he alt tabbed to a cheat engine website - that is very suspicious!

P.P.S. #nerfsorc

Hehe, I think that was intentional just to mess with people that call him a cheater.

But it is amazing to watch for sure... He is really, really good.
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alfie2072 wrote: »
    personally i dont think he is cheating, but he does 100% run broken meta builds, that are literally easy mode
    but cheats, nope

He plays solo. That's not easy mode in of itself.
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowProc wrote: »
    Ah. Yet another video offering no proof. Show your hands and programs running in bkgd on stream or STFU. But of course you won't.

Really? That is not how the burden of proof works. YOU need to show proof of him cheating - not the other way around. So show the proof or STFU. But of course you won’t.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CalmFury wrote: »
    Whoah, very impressive!

P.P.S. #nerfsorc

Hehe, I think that was intentional just to mess with people that call him a cheater.

But it is amazing to watch for sure... He is really, really good.

Very observant :smile:
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Velukodi
    Velukodi
    ✭✭✭
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Burden of proof is on the claimant. Pretty much logic 101.
    Edited by CyrusArya on December 17, 2017 6:56PM
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not really a fan of kodi, but If you're gonna call the guy a cheater, at least have some proof.
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    Velukodi wrote: »

Sounds like a lufia 2 remix thing, very nice.
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL... to the person requesting for a camera to be setup to show Kodi’s hands in motion while he plays... I don’t know man... that just seems like an over the top request...

You ought to listen while he is heavily outnumbered... the clickety clack clack of his mechanical keyboard is bonkers... dude is just really good with memory muscle... not that hard with the right amount of practice.
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raasdal wrote: »

Really? That is not how the burden of proof works. YOU need to show proof of him cheating - not the other way around. So show the proof or STFU. But of course you won’t.

Wait. So your saying I should be recording people streaming? Lol wut?

I and about 213 others saw it. Best way to deflect is to joke about it and let all the lemmings keep being fanboys

I will say it again. This is why he won't show his hands (macroes) and bkgd (CE)

Sad thing is he is like Barry Bonds. Great player before the roids. Didn't even need the juice. But that's what's needed for great 1 v x
    Edited by ShadowProc on December 18, 2017 12:45AM
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rohaus wrote: »
    LOL... to the person requesting for a camera to be setup to show Kodi’s hands in motion while he plays... I don’t know man... that just seems like an over the top request...

You ought to listen while he is heavily outnumbered... the clickety clack clack of his mechanical keyboard is bonkers... dude is just really good with memory muscle... not that hard with the right amount of practice.

Not saying your wrong. I am prooving a point. Top streamers do it t show they dont macro or use programs.

The proof is what we saw. Or I guess he was just recording for this video when we saw it. Lol

Whatever though. Saw what kind of player he was the week after CE scandal. Extremely killable as well as his girlfriend. Before thier "temporary" absence for 14 days to focus on real life. ;)
    Edited by ShadowProc on December 18, 2017 12:45AM
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Sounds like there are some really jealous types out there.

Personally. I'm a little bit in awe of such skilfull players (who doesn't wish they could take on a big bunch of players and live?) - but I don't hate them for what they can do. It just means I need to get better and expand my knowledge of the game. And practice a lot more. :smiley:
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not saying your wrong. I am prooving a point. Top streamers do it t show they dont macro or use programs.

The proof is what we saw. Or I guess he was just recording for this video when we saw it. Lol

Whatever though. Saw what kind of player he was the week after CE scandal. Extremely killable as well as his girlfriend. Before thier "temporary" absence for 14 days to focus on real life. ;)

Never seen any of the 'top streamers' do it. Al though I'm more of a 'glass half-full' kind of person and blieve that people can be a helluva lot better than I am (that's not difficult at all loool). Just because you aren't as good as them doesn't mean they are cheating :)
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those accusing him of cheating must be the same lot light attacking with bows and huddling together to share the dawnbreakers..
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

OMG YOU DON'T HAVE PROOF!

Bunch of lying scum playing this game. They been cheating for years now... These threads (this is thread 3 of kodi claiming he's not a cheater) seem to attract those using the same methods.

It's amazing how they lie and lie, when every normal player saw them all for what they really are when they got scared with the CE bans and went back to easily killable jokes. It's all of them... all the "streamers" and youtube posters. Every trash talking lookatme type.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think Kodi is a cheater.

But, when so many of the "great" players were caught using CE, it kinda poisoned the game. Especially after ZOS let many of them back, only to ban them again after a few months. I
    The fact that CE still has workarounds is why so many good players will always face allegations.
    Its ZOS's complete laziness, and not being forthcoming that has lead to so much conspiracy theories.

Guild of shadows should have been disbanded after this.
    https://youtu.be/1EXQ5enFYh4
    Edited by kyle.wilson on December 18, 2017 5:35AM
  • Alfie2072
    Alfie2072
    ✭✭✭

But, when so many of the "great" players were caught using CE, it kinda poisoned the game. Especially after ZOS let many of them back, only to ban them again after a few months. I
    The fact that CE still has workarounds is why so many good players will always face allegations.
    Its ZOS's complete laziness, and not being forthcoming that has lead to so much conspiracy theories.

*** you ahahhaah xD zos to this day wouldnt of picked up on CE if not for zazeer
    hail zazeer
    #GOS
    PvP - Stamina Warden - Stamina Templar - Stamina Dragonknight - Stamina Nightblade
  • Alfie2072
    Alfie2072
    ✭✭✭

also why should a whole guild dispand because of a single persons actions, noone realizes how many of these "great" 1vX'ers used cheat engine back in the day, so many people used it and had it hiden, zazeer brought the eyes to the issue at hand, and he paid for it in a perma ban, none the less it changed what eso is today
    look at all the names of the great 1vX'ers that for some reason all decided to "quit" the game, literally the exact same time people got banned for CE, hmmmmmmmmmm
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

agree.gifowned.gif
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

also why should a whole guild dispand because of a single persons actions, noone realizes how many of these "great" 1vX'ers used cheat engine back in the day, so many people used it and had it hiden, zazeer brought the eyes to the issue at hand, and he paid for it in a perma ban, none the less it changed what eso is today
    look at all the names of the great 1vX'ers that for some reason all decided to "quit" the game, literally the exact same time people got banned for CE, hmmmmmmmmmm

Anyone that defends as CE user should also be banned.
    Zazeer didn't do it to help the game. He did it to help himself.
    As the lead of the guild his actions reflect on the guild, same as a company.
  • Alfie2072
    Alfie2072
    ✭✭✭

Anyone that defends as CE user should also be banned.
    Zazeer didn't do it to help the game. He did it to help himself.
    As the lead of the guild his actions reflect on the guild, same as a company.

dont speak about companies, clearly you have know idea how they work, banning someone for defending someone who did wrong by the game.. dont be stupid ahahahaah
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @rfennell_ESO

You sound like a broken record. All your rambling and ranting misses the point. The point being that baseless accusations with nothing to back em up beyond a ‘gut feeling’ have absolutely no scientific merit. Common. Sense.

Have you ever heard of the red scare and McCarthyism? It’s a very dangerous mentality. A world where justice is driven by vendetta and not logic is a dark reality indeed. And being dismissive of the value of proof and evidence is a very illogical position to take. It is this mentality that people like me are actively opposing when we post in threads like this. Your comments imply that you have mastery of game concepts and mechanics such that you know in totality what is or is not legitimately possible. But the only ones I’d trust to fit that bill, ideally, are ZOS and the devs. So let’s leave it to them to dish out the verdicts.

If you ever get a summons to serve on jury duty, don’t be too shocked when you’re screened out on the first cut.

Edited to maintain civility and objectivity.
    Edited by CyrusArya on December 18, 2017 2:34PM
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »

Burden of proof is on the claimant. Pretty much logic 101.

Have you ever heard of the red scare and McCarthyism? It’s a very dangerous mentality. A world where justice is driven by vendetta and not logic is a dark reality indeed. And being dismissive of the value of proof and evidence is a very illogical position to take. It is this mentality that people like me are actively opposing when we post in threads like this.

See this is where your wrong. Look I don't really care about any side of this argument. Folks can continue to fight over who cheats who, I don't care.I will however point out faulty logic and faulty interpretations of our legal system as it pertains to how things work.

Burden of Proof - This is completely irrelevant in this case BECAUSE the accuser(in this case another gamer) has ZERO rights to Discovery. If you knew how our legal system worked, you would know in Civil Cases both parties are by court order allowed access rights to discovery for documents, legal papers, emails, electronic communications, Access to computer and document records, email files, etc so both sides can build an actual case to meet the Burden of Proof. Claiming the defendant has the right to Burden of Proof while denying the accuser the rights of Discovery that have been enshrined in our legal system since its inception.

In the case of criminal discovery the prosecution/accuser(the State) has rights to not only discovery, but this thing called Warrants where a Judge forces the accused to unlock their cell phone, open up their computer, hand over the keys to their house to be searched, open up their safety deposit box, etc, and the defense has equal reights of discovery so both parties have a "fair and impartial" means of meeting the Burden of Proof.

The fact that one wants to use the Burden of Proof argument and then deny the accuser the Rights of Discovery is ridiculous and a flawed position to hold. You would be laughed out of any court house in the country...no...in the world holding this position. Jesus, no criminal would ever be convicted of a crime ever under this flaw reasoning. You can't have the Burden of Proof without the rights to Discovery the two go hand and hand...without then our entire system would be a farce...its through The Rights of Discovery that cases are brought in front of Grand Juries and cases made to either indict the accused or dismiss the claims...under "The Burden of Proof" touted on here, there is no Discovery and thus without any reasonable means of meeting the Burden of Proof claims are dismissed regardless of the circumstances.

this is just as dangerous of a position to hold, perhaps more dangerous.

No disrespect mind you. i am not taking any sides here. Just please refrain from using things like Burden of Proof because this whole thing bares no resemblance whatsoever to our court system...its missing many key parts in the Discovery and Administrative process that makes it a farce...the Accuser has no means of meeting the Burden of Proof without proper means of Discovery and a impartial Magistrate which doesn't exist here. Giving the Accused the same rights of Burden of Proof without giving the Accuser access to proper Discovery is not only a farce, its a legal tragedy our Founders of this country would shudder at the thought of....the system has to be fair, and this is FAR from being fair.

Carry on with back and forth though. hopefully someone comes across this and learns from it, maybe starts talking to a lawyer and educates themselves. Our public school system does a very poor job on teaching students nowadays how things actually work. Again im not taking sides, I don't care, I am just posting to point out logical fallacies that don't line up with reality. You cant have the Burden of Proof without the Rights of Discovery. The state would never convict anyone otherwise, no one would ever win a Civil Court case without it, no one would ever be found No guilty without it, No one would ever successfully defend a Civil Case without it...keep that in mind.

Again no disrespect towards you. I hold you in high regard as a player, and I respect you. I just take issue with things like this because both sides are not being treated equally fair like how it is in our actual legal system. Take Care.
    Edited by RinaldoGandolphi on December 18, 2017 3:02PM
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

deleted
    Edited by RinaldoGandolphi on December 18, 2017 3:02PM
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Y'all talking about legal system definitions, when in reality the only thing that truly matters is that ZOS is supposed to care about naming and shaming (or at least they used to?).

Hilarious that people used to post proof of cheats being used (videos etc.) that were moderated out due to naming and shaming, but apparently it's cool to just claim CE or macros are being used by people without posting anything legitimate.
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    @rfennell_ESO

You sound like a broken record. All your rambling and ranting misses the point. The point being that baseless accusations with nothing to back em up beyond a ‘gut feeling’ have absolutely no scientific merit. Common. Sense.

Have you ever heard of the red scare and McCarthyism? It’s a very dangerous mentality. A world where justice is driven by vendetta and not logic is a dark reality indeed. And being dismissive of the value of proof and evidence is a very illogical position to take. It is this mentality that people like me are actively opposing when we post in threads like this. Your comments imply that you have mastery of game concepts and mechanics such that you know in totality what is or is not legitimately possible. But the only ones I’d trust to fit that bill, ideally, are ZOS and the devs. So let’s leave it to them to dish out the verdicts.

If you ever get a summons to serve on jury duty, don’t be too shocked when you’re screened out on the first cut.

Edited to maintain civility and objectivity.

Perhaps I do, if I were some incredulous cheat I would respond the same way to it that you have.

Thing about the red scare and McCarthy is nearly everyone he was investigating WAS a communist. Drop the investigations and they infiltrate the media and education systems and we're where we are now.

Last time I got a jury summons I was unfortunately not screened out. I had to serve for a whole week and hear a case regarding attempted burglary. The jury voted the way I instructed them to, which was guilty because the perp was obviously guilty.

I've said it before... I'll say it again. In a game with a real problem with cheating... there don't seem to be any cheaters. My guess is there are a whole bunch, who have been doing it for a very long time. Do people forget the entire point to the meteor weekend? The main perpetrator was doing to illustrate that certain people had been using that program ALL ALONG, he just chose to make it so blatantly obvious that the rabid defenders couldn't defend it.
This discussion has been closed.