The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

today patch notes

d3adpain
d3adpain
✭✭✭
so after 2 weeks with lot of bugs in pve and pvp nothing fixed today
great job zos, meanwhile you push cyrodiil tests while there's ic event great thinking as usual
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Titanborn Strength: This set now only applies its enhanced bonuses based on Missing Health while you are in combat.

Something was...
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • d3adpain
    d3adpain
    ✭✭✭
    UrbanMonk wrote: »
    Titanborn Strength: This set now only applies its enhanced bonuses based on Missing Health while you are in combat.

Something was...

its dont matter now gankers as moved to 5 swamp raider and 5 new moon 2 balorgh
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    d3adpain wrote: »
    so after 2 weeks with lot of bugs in pve and pvp nothing fixed today
    great job zos, meanwhile you push cyrodiil tests while there's ic event great thinking as usual

But they fixed the issue about the mounts appearing in the wrong area of the crown store, so at least you have something to be grateful for while you're dying in Imperial City because your skills won't fire.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have a question

Weren't they going to implement the aoe cooldowns and more ap gain thingies today?

I went to Cyro and can still cast aoes and ap dont seem to be increased (just tried repairing wall)
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Something was...

Actually I see more and more of them using Venomus Smite and Sheer Venom...
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • d3adpain
    d3adpain
    ✭✭✭
    Cirantille wrote: »
    I have a question

Weren't they going to implement the aoe cooldowns and more ap gain thingies today?

I went to Cyro and can still cast aoes and ap dont seem to be increased (just tried repairing wall)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/544305/

its should start later i think, they have to turn it on like any event i guess
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile the neutering of crit continues.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have a question

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/544305/

its should start later i think, they have to turn it on like any event i guess

Thanks a lot for the link!

I missed that topic
  • d3adpain
    d3adpain
    ✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »

Something was...

Actually I see more and more of them using Venomus Smite and Sheer Venom...

well thats not gankers .. those are people who use the new dots cancer sets with malacath*
    gankers that use what i wrote use lethal arrow > magnum shot > toxic barrage
    toxic barrage atm with those setups as close to 100k tooltip with dev gear & infused wpn dmg jewelry
    Edited by d3adpain on September 9, 2020 6:46AM
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bye bye titanborn. Straight for decon. :D
  • madrab73
    madrab73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really, block cheese tank in sniper group will have whole group in combat
  • madrab73
    madrab73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defile tank even funnier
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on, this was the real reason for the maintenance.

Stadia

Fixed an issue where the game could sometimes take a while to shut down.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only person using titanborn as intended? :lol: I was a few patches a go using it on Stamcro. I knew it was suggested it could be abused in this way, but didn't realise many people did it.
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    > Updated the ZeniMax Media Code of Conduct, with the most noteworthy change being that we added doxing, stream sniping, and intentional acts of griefing or humiliation to behavior we do not tolerate.

@ZOS_GinaBruno - Does this applies to T-Bagging? Wouldn't want to get banned for something so innocent as a TBag or any other emote I.e. grave digging or wiping and so on ...can you please confirm.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • d3adpain
    d3adpain
    ✭✭✭
    Donny_Vito wrote: »

Stadia

that is the reason why we had 2 weeks to wait , so google can view their patch
    now in 2 weeks we just gonna get the nexts fixed, zenimax really dont give a thing about the community or the stability just for the game to sell and have crown store working,

we got a god damn ic event thats have problems with gap closers, pve raids and dungeons at prime time lag out 500+
    pvp is lagging more then ever with dcs and they not gonna do a thing now cause they need to wait for google
    cause both pc client and stadia run on the pc servers they cant update us and keep stadia out ...
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only person using titanborn as intended? :lol: I was a few patches a go using it on Stamcro. I knew it was suggested it could be abused in this way, but didn't realise many people did it.

I knew this abuse...but Me No Sniper.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a question

yes... they swore it.
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donny_Vito wrote: »

Stadia

that is the reason why we had 2 weeks to wait , so google can view their patch
    now in 2 weeks we just gonna get the nexts fixed, zenimax really dont give a thing about the community or the stability just for the game to sell and have crown store working,

we got a god damn ic event thats have problems with gap closers, pve raids and dungeons at prime time lag out 500+
    pvp is lagging more then ever with dcs and they not gonna do a thing now cause they need to wait for google
    cause both pc client and stadia run on the pc servers they cant update us and keep stadia out ...

Welcome to QUANTITY over QUALITY standard my friend. This is sadly what the gaming industry has become and exactly why I wont spend a dime on supporting it. I feel bad for those that accept it and those that have never experienced the industry before it was like this. Change needs to happen somewhere otherwise this is how it will always be.
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pathetic. A patch update to a recent update that applied more nerfs. Now with a critical nerf to the Thief mundus and precise weapon trait. Wonder what is next in ZOS nerf plan. How about once ZOS concentrate on the numerous bugs and performance issues plaguing your game and lay off the nerfing.
  • mzprx
    mzprx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Updated the ZeniMax Media Code of Conduct, with the most noteworthy change being that we added doxing, stream sniping, and intentional acts of griefing or humiliation to behavior we do not tolerate."

what the hell is wrong with stream sniping? you think you're good? you want to broadcast your skills to the world? well, get ready for some pain, my friend. IMO if you want to openly show everyone where you are, what you're doing and what gear you're wearing be my guest, but don't cry when someone uses the information you yourself provided to them to their advantage. especially when it's broadcast on another platform that has nothing to do with ZOS..

now i am all up for reducing the so-called "griefing", but, again, people on Twitch (or similar platforms) should expect that someone will want to use their stream to gain some advantage. game streaming is not all sunshine and rainbows. nor it should be..

one thing i can not get out of my mind. how in the hell are you going to prove that someone is "stream sniping"?
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is "stream sniping"?
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Any news on the gapcloser bug fix @ZOS_GinaBruno?
    We haven't received any news and its a pretty game breaking bug.
    Or bolt escape causing insane rubber banding(not just visual, as you can actually hit targets as they move back)
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what exactly happened to titanborn so its a nerf?
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching somebodies stream to get an advantage, knowing their position etc.
    For starters if somebody is stupid enough to stream their game play they deserve what they get.
    And if I am on console but watching somebodies stream on my PC next to it how the hell do they know.
    Or are some bad famous streamers complaining to ZOS?
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mzprx wrote: »
    "Updated the ZeniMax Media Code of Conduct, with the most noteworthy change being that we added doxing, stream sniping, and intentional acts of griefing or humiliation to behavior we do not tolerate."

what the hell is wrong with stream sniping? you think you're good? you want to broadcast your skills to the world? well, get ready for some pain, my friend. IMO if you want to openly show everyone where you are, what you're doing and what gear you're wearing be my guest, but don't cry when someone uses the information you yourself provided to them to their advantage. especially when it's broadcast on another platform that has nothing to do with ZOS..

now i am all up for reducing the so-called "griefing", but, again, people on Twitch (or similar platforms) should expect that someone will want to use their stream to gain some advantage. game streaming is not all sunshine and rainbows. nor it should be..

one thing i can not get out of my mind. how in the hell are you going to prove that someone is "stream sniping"?

Of course, cause it's quite alright that they broadcast their position and everything else to every pug in their faction so they can easily see what's going on and follow them around, creating a massive faction stack but how dare you even think to use that exact same broadcast against them.....
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    x48rph wrote: »
    mzprx wrote: »

Of course, cause it's quite alright that they broadcast their position and everything else to every pug in their faction so they can easily see what's going on and follow them around, creating a massive faction stack but how dare you even think to use that exact same broadcast against them.....

What famous DC streamer could you possibly be talking about? lmao
  • furiouslog
    furiouslog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to know how they will enforce this.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Firstmep wrote: »
    Any news on the gapcloser bug fix @ZOS_GinaBruno?

We're hoping to get this fixed in the next PC incremental patch.

Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post