The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

today patch notes

• NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dietche wrote: »
    Stream sniping is more than something like "Oh, I heard that *popular streamer* is at Chalman with the hammer, let's go over there because it's sure to be a big fight!" That's just normal PvP and map dynamics.

True stream sniping is the toxic, usually repeated, targeting of a streamer for the sole purpose of griefing them.

I used to play Starcraft and stream snipers would wait to queue until the exact moment that the streamer would queue, which would greatly increase the odds of getting paired with them in a match. Then they would just troll them by, for example, flying their Command Center all around the map, intentionally trying to waste the streamer's time and provoke a reaction. Truly kindergarten-level behavior.

In ESO, for example, it is watching a stream and noticing that the streamer is dueling in the Cyrodiil wilderness with their buddies and then trying to bow-gank them during the duel, following them around the map in a way that cannot be attributed to "random coincidence."

I hope that this illustrates the obvious differences between normal PvP with popular personalities and stream sniping.

It is wise practice to put your stream on a delay of at least 20 minutes to prevent this sort of thing from happening but the streamer should not have to resort to these types of defensive countermeasures simply to avoid being griefed.

Sorry, nothing you illustrated there is toxic.
    Nothing there deserves a ban.
    Nothing there is abusive or harassment in any way, by the commonly held, *real* definitions of those terms.

This is a case of [snip] dueling in a war-zone in the middle of a field --not even inside the protection of a keep-- and broadcasting their actions and location to the world at large, *by choice*, [snip]

[snip]

They made their choice to stream, for good or bad. Unless =true= abuse, stalking or threats occur, there is positively nothing toxic about showing people that there are consequences for their choices, for good or bad.

[snip]

I for one do not wish to join in a faction fight and come to find out that someone on my team is broadcasting *my* location, and *my* suggestions for tactics. [snip]
    --Dietche

Dude, this is a video game forum, and this isn’t the role playing section. You may want to step away from the game for a while. [snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on September 10, 2020 1:26PM
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    It's unnerving that the new TOS says they can access your facebook. I don't have facebook, so there's nothing there, or does that mean I'll be required to get facebook. Exactly how much private data does ZOS want access to in order to log in?

It's easy to,make a fake fb account ....if it comes to that
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gina looks adorable in that onesy 😊😊😊