Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kitty mount? (maybe prong eared grimalkin style)

ZaroktheImmortal
ZaroktheImmortal
✭✭✭✭✭
A friend of mine said she'd like a proper kitty like mount something like the prong eared grimalkin but in mount style. As a cat lover I like the idea of more fluffs. If anything like that came available I'd probably buy myself and her one.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giant goats and now giant housecats? ..... :s
  • ZaroktheImmortal
    ZaroktheImmortal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »

Would it really be more out there than most of the mounts we see around? Especially if you look at radiant apex ones or a lot in general apex mounts that come out of crown crates.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are a LOT of cat mounts already in game, called Senches. Sorry that they're not "fantasy" enough for you, but the Barbie pony horses are sickening enough.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on August 31, 2020 5:42AM
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Would it really be more out there than most of the mounts we see around? Especially if you look at radiant apex ones or a lot in general apex mounts that come out of crown crates.

Yeah eso is vaguely a serious setting. Cute is ff 14 thing we're grim dark here. Also sick of cats we need more original mounts like nix hound, stilt hoppers, wamsu, and echattare. Actual lore friendly mounts to eso. I write radiant apex off as magical illusions and or powerful conjugation magick.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aptonoth wrote: »

Yeah eso is vaguely a serious setting. Cute is ff 14 thing we're grim dark here. Also sick of cats we need more original mounts like nix hound, stilt hoppers, wamsu, and echattare. Actual lore friendly mounts to eso. I write radiant apex off as magical illusions and or powerful conjugation magick.

This. What's next? Cute skins? Swords bigger than the person carrying it? More flashy animations? Sorry for me even radiant apex and apex mounts are annoying and immersion breaking.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rather have a normal looking horse with a good proportioned model and rig, than more immersive breaking mumbo jumbo.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a cat lover I like the idea of more fluffs.

I also want some feline mount with lot of fluff <3 So far we only have one fluffy senche mount model - Frostbane Sabre Cat/Shadow Rider Senche. While they are both super cute and fluffy, I would never say "no" to even more fluffy puffy cats :smiley:
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A friend of mine said she'd like a proper kitty like mount something like the prong eared grimalkin but in mount style. As a cat lover I like the idea of more fluffs. If anything like that came available I'd probably buy myself and her one.

So much this, YESSS!

I'd love to ride a giant Ragdoll cat!
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady