The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS thanks you for the Durzogs!!!

caldurham
caldurham
ZOS thank you so much for the Durzogs. I have every one you've released so far. When I got the coldsnap pup I was hoping a durzog mount would eventually be released. I was glad to see the Frostborn durzog mangler mount. I LOVE durzogs!
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love durzogs too now all we need is a green sewer durzog and a goblin styles skull helm for player. Also all I need is a vale elk mount to match each non combat pet.
  • caldurham
    caldurham
    lol. i'd like to see a durzog mount that matches the colors of the other two as well.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think durzog as creature in ESO is nice. Not one of my favourite creatures though; frontal part of their muzzle is really weird for my taste - huge lips and huge teeth.
    But I've bought this Durzog mount simply for the voice - the very first "canine" mount in the game with awesome voice <3 Now I can hear the beautiful creepy howl anytime, without the need to go to Blackreach and search for durzog mobs there :smiley:
    And the mount itself is tastefully done - colors look good, stamina upgrade is very cool. Speed uprades are not inspiring :(

Durzog pets have such awesome feral animations <3
    Sadly, I don't use Durzog pets simply cause they sneeze very often, and it's super annoying to hear :/ I really have no idea why designers included this unnecessary sneezing into Duzrog's animation kit. After Durzog sniffs the air around, he could just calm down or growl angrily - but definitely not sneeze :|